It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Your Thinking About Committing A Crime, Don't.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If Your Thinking About Committing A Crime, Don't.....Barrys up and coming law will have you rounded up without even being charged for a crime and "detained" for a prolonged period (indefinite) of time....So, they are finally getting what they want....Thought crimes made illegal........It want be to much longer that you will not be able to leave your government home, yes, they will own all homes before to long through some type of bail-out,except to go to the slave job they give you to do. So, close your mind off to everything except how to please your government and you will be fine in the NWO....We welcome You......

edit on 7-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Obama is more dangerous than all of our enemies put together. To even dare propose this type of policy is grounds for impeachment. Obama is a threat to our national security.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
Obama is more dangerous than all of our enemies put together. To even dare propose this type of policy is grounds for impeachment. Obama is a threat to our national security.

Please remember to write once you get settled in and for gods sake don't drop the soap!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I dont think he is as much a threat to national security as he is a threat to personal soveriegnty and rights. However, this decision he is pushing forward is more than either of those. It is an attack on human rights, civil liberties and, as stated countless times, the rule of law itself.

I expect nothing less from this wannabe little dictator and have even less faith in my neighbors around this country to see this for what it is. There are so many selfish, self-entitled, lazy liberal idiots in this country and every single one of them will vote for BO as long as the checks keep coming in the mail.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Good find. S&F.

I'd like to see the speech, unedited, in full to get everything in context.

ETA: Here's a link (from 2009) with some commentary about Obama's "prolonged detention" ideology.

blog.buzzflash.com...
edit on 7-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

ETA: Okay, turns out the speech was also from 2009. Here's another youtube link to it.

www.youtube.com...

OP, not sure if you knew it was older info or not, but if you did, it would be good to put that in your OP. Thanks.
edit on 7-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

This is like the movie Minority Report, without psychics. S&F

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The video was about terrorism suspects. And while I am against this type of thing being applied to even them, I don't see how it relates to "if you're thinking about committing a crime, don't". I don't see it being applied or mentioned as being applied to the average American, though like the Patriot Act I'm sure that under the right circumstances it could.

Also, how old is this video and these speeches? The article she cites is dated May 21, 2009.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
do u guys know that the word alquada means intelligence database, andthey were created by the cia and to this day still work together?????????? can you say #ed

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Cute idea, and it could work.
On 1 or a dozen people, but that is why there are Militia in the US.
We hold the true checks and balances, and this sort of action whether justified or not simply is not affordable.
I think this may just be msm fearmongering, probing for something.
The ptb dances just on their side of the line, for now..
edit on 7-4-2011 by g146541 because: my spellar brokeded.

link   

President’s Detention Plan Tests American Legal Tradition

There are, to be sure, already some legal tools that allow for the detention of those who pose danger: quarantine laws as well as court precedents permitting the confinement of sexual predators and the dangerous mentally ill. Every day in America, people are denied bail and locked up because they are found to be a hazard to their communities, though they have yet to be convicted of anything.

Still, the concept of preventive detention is at the very boundary of American law, and legal experts say any new plan for the imprisonment of terrorism suspects without trial would seem inevitably bound for the Supreme Court.

Mr. Obama has so far provided few details of his proposed system beyond saying it would be subject to oversight by Congress and the courts. Whether it would be constitutional, several of the legal experts said in interviews, would most likely depend on the fairness of any such review procedures.

Ultimately, they suggested, the question of constitutionality would involve a national look in the mirror: Is this what America does?

NYT

What strikes me is how neutral they are in this article. Sure, they offer a few dissenting opinions but, they seem to give Obama a pass on this one.

If Bush had proposed something like this, they would be calling for his head and rightfully so.

The MSM are disgusting lapdogs when it comes to covering this administration.

link   
Wow, just wow, can you say communist united states

This azz hat is worse than any axis leader that the U.S has fought against, and he is the american president.

some one wake me when this nightmare ends

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarkmessiah

Yeah I read it's just the name of a file?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is sick.
Imagine the scope for abuse.
Is anyone still buying the al queda bs. obama is a liar and a traitor.
This law will be passed on the backs of fictional badguys dreamt up and created by
the same powers who wish to enact said law.
This will be the last nail in ye're coffins americans,
should ye allow this to happen.
The biggest terrorists the world has ever known takes away its peoples rights
and justifies this action in terms of the clear and present dangers posed by a
ficticious organisation it itself created, with the distinct purposes of removing its peoples rights.
This is sick.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

OP your a little bit late on your warning about not committing a crime

But thanks for the heads up.

Seriously though, It seems every day we all lose a little bit of freedom.
When will this stop?????....... Well they( TPTB) will stop taking our freedoms when we start standing up for our rights.

Freedom isnt free, Theres a heafty **$$%^^ fee
And if you dont chip your bucko five, who will,
Who will, freedom cost a bucko five. ( quote fromTeam america song)

edit on 7-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

The reporter isn't a lap dog to anyone. By refusing to take sides the reporter did just exactly what they were supposed to do: Present the facts of the story and not their own opinion. I know that nowadays it's rare just to state FACTS....But this is a good example of how the press is SUPPOSED to work...They give you facts, you read and digest them, an then make up your own mind based on those facts. They aren't supposed to think FOR you.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
LOL you cant charge someone for a thought....how will they know what your thinking???

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
WARNING! WARNING!
Everyone in this thread is required to report to your local precrime re-education help clinic.
You have all been found guilty of thought crime.
No harm will come to your families if you just come out peacefully.
We do not want to hurt you!
We are your friend!
We want the best for you!
DO YOUR PART CITIZEN!
We will take you to a safe and helpful re-education training environment where afterwards you will be reunited with your families and loved ones!
It is all for the best.
It is for your own safety.
It is for God and Country.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Anyone else notice this video is not recent?

From 2009?

So, if this was from 2009, imagine what has changed behind the scenes.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
you have the right to remain silent.... except in the event that your silence legally grants your acceptance of conditions that require a reply...

Everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.... including the silence that legally grants your acceptance of the conditions they wish to impose upon you.... that demand a reply....

This effort, as outlined by the Obamanite Agenda, needs a swift and decisive reply, before the silence of the American Mushroom Farm grants acceptance!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
WARNING! WARNING!
Everyone in this thread is required to report to your local precrime re-education help clinic.
You have all been found guilty of thought crime.
No harm will come to your families if you just come out peacefully.
We do not want to hurt you!
We are your friend!
We want the best for you!
DO YOUR PART CITIZEN!
We will take you to a safe and helpful re-education training environment where afterwards you will be reunited with your families and loved ones!
It is all for the best.
It is for your own safety.
It is for God and Country.

Thank you for being so understanding. I will attend my re education program
I will follow your orders.
I thank you for taking care of my family while i get brainwashed.
Thank for caring about us

I will trust you that you wont hurt me

I can wait for my re education as you made it sound so good, im glad im special enough for you to have chosen me for re-programming.
I dont care about god or country, but i have a feeling i will care after your SPECIAL treatment

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join