It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Mural & Fukishima Radiation Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have been captivatied by the Denver Airport Murals for a while now. I have been trying to connect the images to events in the modern day. I am almost sure that they tell of events just around the corner. There are so many unanswered questions surrounding the airport including why it was constructed in the first place. Many believe it is another secret underground bunker for the elites. Anyway, there are many threads on that already, and I strongly suggest reading them. So heres the connection I see..

ONE of the most disturbing murals in the bunch shows a soldier in the middle holding a large saber while wearing a gas mask. There is an endless line of mothers stretching into the distance all holding a single dead infant. The infants have there arms and legs sprawled out. Their mouths are also open making them look obviously deceased... THEN it hit me while watching the head of the Japanese Nuclear program demonstrate on LIVE TV how the tap water in Japan is still safe to drink for ADULTS but not INFANTS... The babies are more vulnerable to RADIATION POISONING because of the differences between infant and adult thyroid glands. The painting also shows a black, white, and asian baby.. All 3 sleeping safely underground while the above grounders die slowly.

So I have come to the conclusion that the Mural is showing a radiation poisoning.. Here are the main points.

1- The mothers are dying of something that has already killed their babies. (Radiation)
2- Gas Mask being worn by soldier (Radiation)
3- Underground surviviors (Radiation)

Thank you for your time.. That is all

edit on 6-4-2011 by johnconn0r because: I added a picture to the thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by johnconn0r

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

P.S. Edited to add the picture.

I hope that helps!

edit on 6-4-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the P.S.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That is BIZARRE,doesn't seem like the kind of art one would expect in a public domain.That painting is frightening,very disturbing view not to mention it's implications.I really don't know what to think of it...anyway to get the artist's name and investigate?If it's some type of Frank Frazzetta wannabe,then whomever decided to put it in an airport is sick.....but then again it could be a reminder to those in the know to be prepared.I don't think that typical of what is normally seen in a public place but I could be wrong I don't get out much anymore... weird painting anyway good start man,welcome.....peace Ya'll

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gary714

The Children of the World Dream of Peace, Frame I

The second mural shows a huge military figure, wearing a gas mask, and holding a machine gun and a sword. This sword is stabbing a dove, which is the symbol for peace and implies that peace will be destroyed.

This is actually the first frame of the second mural, as it is in two parts.

The figure with the gas mask, machine gun, and sword is Tanguma's representation of warfare and oppression creating destruction all over the world as the children huddle in darkness.

In the lower right hand corner is a poem:

I once was a little child
who longed for other worlds.
But I am no more a child
for I have known fear.
I have learned to hate...
How tragic, then, is youth
which lives with enemies,
with gallows ropes.
Yet, I still believe
I only sleep today.
That I'll wake up
a child again,
and start to
laugh and play."

by
Hama Herchenberg,
14 years old.. died
December 18, 1943
Auschwitz
Concentration camp

No doubt this inspired him.

Also to point out, the mural was made before the quake. No sword wielding soldiers with guns in Japan either.

edit on 6-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
nice job! SF i just recently downloaded the pics so i could analyze them they are a decent size, but i wish i could find large prints of them so zooming close into them wouldn't distort them though. anyone know of any large files of the paintings?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
when you add the poem and the artist it changes everything,gives me an entirely different perspective.Outstanding first dude,keep it up.....peace Ya'll

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gary714

The Denver International Airport is a much talked about subject on ATS and elsewhere. There are a multitude of murals within the airport that are at the center of the mystery, a bizarre statue of a blue stallion rearing up at one of the airport entrances, as well as the "New World Airport Commission" plaque containing the familiar Masonic compass and square symbol:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91a206a1da3f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a21f0371dcb7.jpg[/atsimg]

Welcome to the wonderful world of the DIA. We should have a forum dedicated to it in my humble little opinion...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gary714

Have you ever researched the Denver Airport (DIA) Conspiracies? A very strange place, all the sculptures and murals. Buried runways (mistakes), buried buildings because they were built in the wrong spot or something like that. Really wierd stuff...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by johnconn0r

Wow... good interpretation of something really bizarre. I have never been able to come up with any ideas what this mural could be about.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

actually no I hadn't,I will look into it.I lived in aurora for a while when I was young,I would have thought the weirdo's I hung out with would have told me...Ah well the 70's were a different time.Thanks for letting me know I'll have fun annoying the old lady with the stories I find........peace Ya'll

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont see a connection to japan or any specific location... Just that they seem to be dying of radiation.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnconn0r
I dont see a connection to japan or any specific location... Just that they seem to be dying of radiation.

Then maybe you should change the thread title, because you seem to make that connection with it. Anyhow, welcome to ATS. I have never personally been to DIA but is sure as hell does give me the creeps. I read somewhere, I think in a thread here, that the murals and statues were a riddle to be solved.

top topics

join