It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was that battle between Armed Forces and aliens beneath Dulce ever debunked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just curious! I remember reading about this a long time ago and found it intriguing.

Were these reports ever debunked or proven false?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

This is just a suggestion you might find useful for the future. When creating a thread it is customary (although not ALWAYS practiced) to include background information of the specific case, that you have found through at least some basic research. Specificaly regarding Dulce base, there have been an awful lot of mysteries and conspiracies centred around that installation, so providing dates and a little background is ESSENTIAL in this case.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

................................................... N O .....................................

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Right, more info should be presented.
And no I don't believe the Dulce incident was ever debunked or proven, just testimony from eyewitness(es). Without photos or videos, there is no way to prove or disprove the information. Kind of a stale mate.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

OK thanks!

This is a segment from theforbiddenknowledge.com, the sites owner states it's fine for anyone to copy from the site in order to spread the information.

"This, and other indications, suggest that there may be a "hidden holocaust" taking place deep underground which may make Hitler's "final solution" appear insignificant by comparison. These workers had no sooner discovered the "Horrible Truth", according to Lear, then they themselves were taken captive by the infernal creatures which controlled the deeper levels of this labyrinth; but not before these workers were able to warn other government workers above about what was really going on. When MJ-12 and other deep-level government agencies learned of the hostage situation, they decided to send in special forces units (Delta Forces and Blue Berets, based in Ft. Collins, Colorado - N.R.O. or National Recon Organization headquarters), in an attempt to seize the base and set free the people who had been captured. When the blood-bath was over nearly 66 of the special forces soldiers were dead and the "base" was not taken. I realize that all of this sounds rather fantastic, but why would John Lear, and many others who have confirmed the activities taking place at Dulce, put their entire reputations on the line to make such earth-shattering claims unless they are absolutely convinced that such claims were in fact true? If the reader is not yet convinced, then we would ask them to consider the following: -- In 1983, New Mexico newspapers reported the "crash" of a "top secret military aircraft" near Mt. Archuleta, northwest of Dulce. The story appeared for a few days and then nothing else was mentioned. During the "recovery operation" witnesses reported hundreds of combat ready troops, "armed to the teeth", in the area who would run and disappear without a trace when approached. Other investigators found a CRESCENT-SHAPED impression in the ground where the object had landed, as well as trees which had been broken in half when the craft descended, and other bizarre signs which were not consistent with the "official" version of the story. -- Mt. Archuleta is in a very rugged area, accessible - on the surface - only by 4-wheel-drive vehicles."

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

battle between Armed Forces and aliens beneath Dulce

I've never even heard of this, can someone provide a link.

ALS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here's the most recent thread on Dulce
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Type Dulce into ATS search for more .

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
I realize that all of this sounds rather fantastic, but why would John Lear, and many others who have confirmed the activities taking place at Dulce, put their entire reputations on the line to make such earth-shattering claims unless they are absolutely convinced that such claims were in fact true?

Well, no offense to John if he sees this in passing, but he does have a bit of a reputation for telling fantastic tales that are difficult if not impossible to substantiate.
Ripping good yarns, though.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yea, local Native Americans know the base exists and won't go near it. Anyone who ever claimed to be there and talked about it either can't be found or was found dead. Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Pretty hard to disprove what amounts to nothing more than a bit of creative writing.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I believe you can find some more info on it by googling "the Dulce Papers" or look for a guy named Philip Schneider.

Although keep in mind, nothing has been proven.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If he were still alive I am sure Phil Schneider could tell you more than you would care to learn about Dulce.

I would advise you to Google his name and read up on his story. ( Phil Schneider )
edit on 6-4-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here are a couple of video's of Phil's disclosures. Whether or not he is telling the truth we'll never know....hes not alive any more

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
and for those trying to catch up
with this thread. The OP is referring to
Phil Schneider's account of the
Alien underground firefight as
discussed here in this video.
Research the name above for more
info.

Also, worthy of note.
Phil Schneider is now deceased
and there is speculation around
his death. Reports claim he
committed suicide by strangling
himself with a piano string.
But you be your own judge.
However, it is noted that Phil
had major health issues in his
later years before his death.
Cannot say for sure if that included
mental instability.

edit on 4/6/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
if im not mistaken, Dr. bill deagle had a thing or two to say about dulce

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Having just watched the video clip and listened to the guy i am left wondering....
either he was completely delusional and had invented all that stuff, evidence and all

OR

Maybe he is telling the truth in which case we are all just 'livestock' for those in charge of our destiny....

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by TrueBrit

OK thanks!

This is a segment from theforbiddenknowledge.com, the sites owner states it's fine for anyone to copy from the site in order to spread the information.

"This, and other indications, suggest that there may be a "hidden holocaust" taking place deep underground which may make Hitler's "final solution" appear insignificant by comparison. These workers had no sooner discovered the "Horrible Truth", according to Lear, then they themselves were taken captive by the infernal creatures which controlled the deeper levels of this labyrinth; but not before these workers were able to warn other government workers above about what was really going on. When MJ-12 and other deep-level government agencies learned of the hostage situation, they decided to send in special forces units (Delta Forces and Blue Berets, based in Ft. Collins, Colorado - N.R.O. or National Recon Organization headquarters), in an attempt to seize the base and set free the people who had been captured. When the blood-bath was over nearly 66 of the special forces soldiers were dead and the "base" was not taken. I realize that all of this sounds rather fantastic, but why would John Lear, and many others who have confirmed the activities taking place at Dulce, put their entire reputations on the line to make such earth-shattering claims unless they are absolutely convinced that such claims were in fact true? If the reader is not yet convinced, then we would ask them to consider the following: -- In 1983, New Mexico newspapers reported the "crash" of a "top secret military aircraft" near Mt. Archuleta, northwest of Dulce. The story appeared for a few days and then nothing else was mentioned. During the "recovery operation" witnesses reported hundreds of combat ready troops, "armed to the teeth", in the area who would run and disappear without a trace when approached. Other investigators found a CRESCENT-SHAPED impression in the ground where the object had landed, as well as trees which had been broken in half when the craft descended, and other bizarre signs which were not consistent with the "official" version of the story. -- Mt. Archuleta is in a very rugged area, accessible - on the surface - only by 4-wheel-drive vehicles."

Interesting story right there, however there are some pretty pathetic 4-wheel drive cars out there, i've seen some that couldn't even last on the streets lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by boondock-saint

Having just watched the video clip and listened to the guy i am left wondering....
either he was completely delusional and had invented all that stuff, evidence and all

OR

Maybe he is telling the truth in which case we are all just 'livestock' for those in charge of our destiny....

me thinks it's a lil of both.

I think the over-all premise of Schneider's accounts
were true however, I think he may have exaggerated
a bit on the details for effect just like all good salesmen
do.

And me thinks later in his life he may have been
delusional. But what would you expect from a
person subjected to all the things he'd been
subjected to? Would you expect all soldiers to go
to war and not come back with PTSD ???

edit on 4/6/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

ADVISORY:: I am in no way either doing or attempting--debunking, trolling, or strawman-ing..

I am very curious if the "blue berets" you are referring to are the C.A.P.? i find that hard to believe, unless I am just not fully aware of the civil air patrol being ' a force to reckon with'. i though it was like the boy scouts for air force brats (of witch I am one btw) all the C.A.P. guys from base housing (f.e. warren, hickam, chanute) were the dorky guys.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i dont think the op is talking about the phil dude..

i also remember readingabout this armed force fighting against aliens in the woods in africa i think or somewhere in the east

i remember one guy saying that a few army soliders have died and the ones that stayed alive tok some meds or used sometype of hypno on them to forget about the war but some soldiers never forget about it and a few of them also died and they had to lie to the familys and parents of those people

top topics

<<   2 >>

join