It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Grade Boy Pepper Sprayed by Colorado Police in Class

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Second Grade Boy Pepper Sprayed by Colorado Police in Class

abcnews.go.com

"I was rowdy on the bus...They didn't let me do something I wanted to do. We needed to do stuff, but they wouldn't let me. They put me in a corner with chairs and they called my mom," he said. "It was really the teachers because I just got really upset with them."

The boy's mother, Mandy Elliot, is furious with school officials and police.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good thing it was colorado, in California he probably would have been tased.

Aidan's mother said that her son never behaves violently outside of school.

"I think there is a problem, but it's with school and Aidan," Mandy Elliot said. "It only happens at school. It doesn't happen at soccer. It doesn't happen at swimming. It doesn't happen with babysitters, with family members."

A second-grader, that would make him about 7 years-old?. One might think there were better ways to deal with him. Maybe a garden hose would have dampened his spirit enough. One cannot physically handle a problem child in this day, but pepper spray? What a way to de-fuse a situation with a kid.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 6-4-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
abovetopsecret.com...

I know... sometimes I search for something that I KNOW is there and to no avail for some reason.

Personally, I'd have just offered him a twinkie to calm him down...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I always thought pepper spray was a "non-lethal" way to subdue a suspect. Surely the police would have no trouble subduing a 8-year old? Or did they pepper-spray him as punishment?

If corporal punishment was their goal, whatever happened to a good old fashioned paddling? Nope, thanks to parents suing schools for touching their kids we now get cops called in to pepper-spray them in the face or taser them, the sort of pain-inflicting non-lethal weapons used to bring down drug-crazed adults used on 8-year olds.

link   
This s# pisses me the *F* off!! What kind of sick, intolerant individual pepper sprays a 7 year old child?! That F'n PIG should be beat with spiked crowbars by the entire second grade class! I mean, inflicting that kind of pain on a child, a pain which blinds you momentarily, can have long term mental effects, depending. IDK, the world i s just going crazy.....

link   
Yes those police were physically threatend by a 7 year old. Give me a break. Unreal how cops think theyre god and above the law. These "officers" all need to be fired.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello there. Please check out the ongoing thread on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.
Thread closed.

top topics

join