It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ley Lines, UFOs, Antigravity, Antimatter And Just About Everything! Bruce Cathie Presents: The Harmo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Juston's recent thread The ravings of a madman? Or a genius? D.I.A files on Bruce Cathie presented several theroies from a pilot who came to find a pattern in the world's energy grid that geometrically corresponded to Einstein's mass-energy equivalence E=(mc)^2. He has shown that the world is in harmonic balance and can easily be disrupted by things like bomb testing, which can cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in other parts of the world.

paradiselost333 posted a link to an interview which I feel deserves a thread in it's own right. For me Bruce's theory makes sense and can explain a lot of science that is not properly understood today. It had been said that a theory of everything would be beautifully simple - the harmoic code is just that!

In the following video, Bruce presents his findings and shows how his 'Harmoic Code' can be applied to a wide range of theories including antigravity propulsion, understanding the speed of light and the impacts of atomic bomb detonation. The video is in 4 parts and isn't on Youtube so I've posted the 4 links and briefly described what's in each section.

Part 1
- Bruce's UFO sightings and how they led him to discover the Earth's energy grid
- His revelation that the coordinates and ratio of grid lines correspond to Einstein's famous equation
- A brief overview of how the harmoic code can be manipulated and applied to just about everything!

Part 2
- Bruce's struggles with the 'men in black'
- His theory on gravity and relative motion in space; gravity could be the reciprocal of light
- The use of harmoics to show the alignment of the sun with atomic bombs can detonate them in different ways (by imploding or exploding)

Part 3
- Bruce discovered the timing of the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa corresponded to the position of the sun
- Using the harmoic code, he found the detonation of an atomic bomb in America corresponded precisely to the timing of an eruption of a volcano in New Zealand
- The harmonics of music and chemistry

Part 4
- Bruce's ideas about how the world and it's environments - even people - become unwell/unhappy when harmonically 'out of tune'
- How calculations can be made a lot simpler by converting to geometric units
- A visual (drawn mathematical) demonstration of bomb harmonics

Bonus interview on UFOs and the speed of light:

Special thanks to paradiselost333 for finding the video

edit on 6/4/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Thanks for posting.
I don't have time to view the videos right now, but have subscribed to the thread so i can view them later and possibly share my thoughts on them

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Here! Here! \great find S&F

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Thanks so much for this thread - FANTASTIC - I just watched all the videos and the guy is a genius - I'd love to simply shake his hand. The world is waiting for him in so many ways.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Yeah he's great and so down to Earth

His theory all just somehow makes sense! The guy should have got a Nobel prize IMO but I don't think the governments would've let that happen

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Really enjoyed the interview, he is very intelligent and touches on fascinating subjects. I don't believe in gate keepers and holding back information from the public, its our children being taken from the universities signing those non disclosure papers, and we need our children back, helping humanity progress out of this slavery, they've stolen our progression from us, planet earths.

The public has been also experiencing that ET situation, but without any support or belief.

Interesting what he brings up about Time and how it would relate to Jupiter. I bring up some of this on my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

We don't see much of what there is in this solar system let alone universe. Does the sun move? Do we move around the sun or is it merely perception? If we're not moving, and its perception,then this holographic technology may be a holographic novel, or scroll, and animates with consciousness? It is energy waves that is being used.

Time is a program within the infinite channels in a metphorical TV, your mind is the player, collectively there is something here, but subjectively we experience this reality via the screen on the back of our minds.

Time relates to orbit, he says gravity, but orbit around the star, and this is all perception. Imagine all the rooms or layers to Infinity! We see in our space-time density plane. We don't see very much. Those in their own space-time and or density planes are all around us. If they're on a higher level, they would see us, we would not see them.

If you were to program a bot to experience your day in 15 minutes, you would disappear from his site, whereas to you, he would move in extreme slow mo, or stand still.

To view our lives, an ET, with much more advanced understanding of this matrix would be watching the video, could even rewind, fast forward.

So the universe is a collage of infinite space time channels, and we're very unaware in our limited one. Those with millions of more years on the technology are not only more aware, but have the ability to hijack our signals should they wish, if its allowed. Because its all just signals input into the brain/computer, and analyzed.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
good post

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Do not spam the board to achieve 20 posts so that you may author a thread. Please go about it the right way.
edit on 4/6/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Lou Baldin/Sleeper (ats) has his own site, ufospeak.com and talks about quite a lot of these things, lets out many drips, as does ET_MAN here. Apparently 30 plus planets in this solar system, many beyond pluto, but some are a lot closer than we would like for such things that can't be seen. There are many things that cannot be seen. This solar system is highly developed. All are. Think infinity, infinite universe/schools, infinite channels, and infinite consciousness souls. Infinities within and without all things. A craft, theirs not ours, 30 feet on the outside, is a different experience within, like a doorway, could contain an entire planet, or gateway to an entire system, or simply be considerably larger within.

We never wake up at the end knowing it all, its the never ending story, with new vistas around every corner once we get past levels.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This documentary has my mind going fifty different directions

if even part of this is true, it blows my mind, but I have a feeling that
he might be on to something

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to posts by Unity_99

Wow epic posts

It's some truly mind bending stuff but I think we're coming closer to understanding it. Having said that the more we discover, the more we realise we have yet to discover

You're thread's great - really captures the scale of just how small we are in the universe! I was watching Bang Goes The Theory yesterday and they talked about magic tricks; how sight is just a series of images like a cinema reel playing through our brain and it can be tricked and manipulated to miss things.

They set up a studio with a subject staring at a picture of London and monitored his brain activity. They picked up the gaps in his sight as he studied the picture and during these gaps, photoshopped out some of the objects like a whole London bus and an entire block of flats! The guy was totally unaware aware they were missing, even though the audience saw it happen!

Just goes to show how each person's perception can be different and how easy it is to miss things that are really there (be they matter or a perception of matter)

Thanks rredor9 also lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Great thread!...I didn't get a lot of what he was talking about but even I can understand he's on to something, and when he was talking about water I wondered if that explains Dr. Emoto's water crystals.

S&F

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rumrunner

Oh wow never heard of those before but after looking them up on Wiki it sounds exaclty like what Bruce Cathie is describing! Well observed

If human speech or thoughts are directed at water droplets before they are frozen, images of the resulting water crystals will be "beautiful" or "ugly" depending upon whether the words or thoughts were positive or negative. Emoto claims this can be achieved through prayer, music or by attaching written words to a container of water.

Emoto also believes some crystals have healing powers, and that water from fresh sources will form beautiful crystals but water from a polluted source will form distorted crystals. I'm thinking there might be some truth to this

reply to post by paradiselost333

Me too, I think he should have got the Nobel prize for what he's discovered!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

I forgot to say , great thread and well put together ,
definitely not half assed
S$F...and a little bump

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I wonder (and am asking) if this could be related to or is High Dimensional torsion field physics?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Thanks man means a lot - all credit to you for finding it of course

reply to post by Truedoc1

I have absolutely no idea! Searched and came across this regarding multiple dimensions and interdimensional travel...

Zero Point is an energy flux running through space and that is where interdimensional and multidimensional travel begins. Anyone traveling out of body[OOB] must find zero point before they will go out.

In fact, this is true for space craft traveling multidimensionally. Zero Point is what is found in portals, StarGates, vortices, wormholes, black holes and is what makes multidimensional travel possible… including levitation and teleportation. We must also figure in the Harmony of the Spheres, within which our Planets and Suns operate.

These force fields run through Hollow Earth, and overlap the Planet. These are not only electromagnetic and ionic, but also crystalline. Every Planet in our Solar System has a crystalline core which is anchored energetically into its Planetary, Galactic, Universal, Multiversal and Cosmic Grid.

Mother Sekhmet calls this energy ‘The Force‘.

The Force = Source Energy+Love. Source Energy comes from Creation. Source Energy cannot be much on its own, but when combined with love, has unlimited potential. The crystalline core inside the Planets are all two tetrahedrons placed opposite each other. Imagine the Great Pyramid as one tetrahedron. Imagine a second same size tetrahedron, upside down, and connect the two at their base.

So I guess Bruce's findings could well relate to HDTFP! Hope that answers your question

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thanks, great thread. I know that Richard Hoagland doesn't have much of a fan club here but I have read much about his theories concerning HDTFP. It all seems to fit together very nicely, and if true will really move humanity forward and hopefully into the far reaches of the Galaxy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Really good thread, I just finished watching and its really inspiring stuff. How a simple guy with basic knowledge and an inquisitive mind led him to his new theory on, well, everything. Also very interesting how he wasn't university educated which probably helped keep his mind free and open.

I recently purchased a book called Anti Gravity and the World Grid by David Hatcher Childress. I haven't had a chance to read it yet but a quick skim through shows it covers most of what Bruce had discovered.

You know, the more I look into things like this and research stuff myself about ufos, anti gravity, enlightenment, the pyramids etc three words crop up time and time again. Frequency, Harmonics and Resonance.

edit on 6-4-2011 by MrSpiderMonkey because: grammar

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I appreciate the threads that I'm seeing on ATS tonight.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread taking off! It's always good to get this kind of info out there, and you have done a good job at doing so. Oh, and thanks for linking my thread in the OP

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this thread. It gets me thinking again about something I mentioned on another thread.

Light is the main starting point in the Bible. Light is both a particle and wave. We know from physics that light and energy are carried by wave. Gravity is tied into all this since every particle has an associate wave.

If you realize that nearly every major religion holds the idea of LOGOS as a central theme of creation, it is easy to connect Word (LOGOS) to Light and draw a parallel. Light and Word (wave), particle and wave are right there in the Bible. John 1 says that in the Beginning was the WORD (LOGOS).

The video at the top of this thread reminds me just how amazing all this is. We're flying around on a ball in space and it's so much more amazing than we realize when all we typically pay attention to is our daily lives, friends, families and jobs. This is an amazing time to be alive.

Buddha may have realized this 2500 years ago. Read this form the Dhammapada. The ox pulling the cart and the wheel turning is a person living many lives in a cycle of birth and death. The cart is the burden we pull (our bodies). Interesting.

CHOICES

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

edit on 6-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join