It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

except the fact that we can begin to see 9,10, and even 11 mag quakes perhaps back to back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
commentator say's at the 23 sec mark, we must begin to except the fact that we can begin to expect 9,10 and even 11 magnatude earthquakes perhapes even back to back !

______beforeitsnews/story/532/073/WARNING_OF_SERIOUS_EARTHQUAKES_TO_COME.html

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Fabulous!

I'm gonna have to quickly lose some wieght then.

I can't quite make it all the way around to kiss my ass good bye.
edit on 5-4-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think you mean accept or expect? not except....2 very different words buddy

I saw this yesterday on beforeitsnews.com, but the video talks more about the Obama administration and its' failures rather than potentially large quakes. There is another video on that site that had a much better scientific explanation of quakes and their relation to CMEs and the magnetosphere. I'll post it if I can find it again...
edit on 5-4-2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You do realize that when you use the wrong words when writing your post it makes the post almost impossible to believe as it was likely written by a 5 year old. The word you were looking for is accept, not except. Not to mention only having 1 line and a link, Lame post, try again

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]

Fabulous!

I'm gonna have to quickly lose some wieght then.

I can't quite make it all the way around to kiss my ass good bye.
edit on 5-4-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

LOL
2nd line

link   
how are people even allowed to link to beforeitsnewsdotcom? it is nothing but complete and utter nonsensical sensationalist hoaxes and no serious person believes any of it, so what am i missing here?

link   
reply to post by KevinB

No it does not make him/her look like a 5 year...the English may not be perfect but that is no reason to say such things.

Great post and it will be interesting to see IF it does ever happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
I think you mean accept or expect? not except....2 very different words buddy

I saw this yesterday on beforeitsnews.com, but the video talks more about the Obama administration and its' failures rather than potentially large quakes. There is another video on that site that had a much better scientific explanation of quakes and their relation to CMEs and the magnetosphere. I'll post it if I can find it again...
edit on 5-4-2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

thank you: to my spelling police, I am usually more better than this...oops now I need grammar help.

I sure hope this chick is wrong, sometimes it's hard to look forward to the future with all these reports coming out these days,

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Nifty tidbit of info! Thank you for the link as I have never heard of that site, now I have more news to read through and gather more information
Spelling errrors happen all the time by the way , I knew exactly what you meant since I am fluent in typonese

edit on 5-4-2011 by lostsock because: errors...my bad! I live for typos!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinB

You do realize that when you use the wrong words when writing your post it makes the post almost impossible to believe as it was likely written by a 5 year old. The word you were looking for is accept, not except. Not to mention only having 1 line and a link, Lame post, try again

maybe you should realise that English is not everybody's first language and show a little respect pal

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
how are people even allowed to link to beforeitsnewsdotcom? it is nothing but complete and utter nonsensical sensationalist hoaxes and no serious person believes any of it, so what am i missing here?

I was not aware of this before linking here, thanks for the heads up.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

now take a bow for showing yourself, I am not here to impress you, sounds like you have not been getting any.
edit on 5-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)
:
edit on 5-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

LOL anytime bro

Heres a link to one of the more explanatory videos, even claims that an Italian scientist warned 10 days before the quake that a big one was going to hit Japan.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How do you get an 11 quake? Where has there been a 10 or 11 quake? Why is now different than yesterday or years before? The fact is a quake above 10 has never been recorded and by definition an 11 doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

"You do realize that when you use the wrong words when writing your post, it makes the post almost impossible to believe, as it was likely written by a five year old. The word you were looking for was accept, not except. Not to mention that only having one line and a link makes this a lame post. Try again.
"

Professional editor here, so I fixed that for you. Granted, a few missing commas, one tense error and a sentence fragment aren't so terrible that you weren't perfectly understandable...as was the OP. What's that they say about people in glass houses?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think perhaps Nigel Tufnel was put in charge of magnitude revision.

"These go to eleven"

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Very true. A 9 is an extreme quake. A 10 is exponentially stronger than a 9 and would cause all hell. I would believe an 11 to be the Earth splitting in half

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Jeez, this is an international forum and not all have english as their spoken language.
You obviously understood what he was trying to say anyway, so why do YOU act like the 5 year old jerk here?
Lame answer - try again

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The original source video.

So...who exactly are LaRouche TV?
I can't say I've ever heard of them - are they considered a 'legitimate source'?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Actually, your post was really lame. English isn't everybody's native language. Now...care to show some respect? Do you feel better now that you've come up with so much disrespect and made yourself look like an ass?

People just don't like this arrogant behavior.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join