It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all the new blue spirals in the sky - the Hopi blue star kachina?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hi, everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this, so if they have, please forgive me.

Ok, so first we had the blue spirals in the sky in Norway. Then China. Then New Zealand. Now Russia.

I saw one theory on another site that said maybe it was an anomaly of the auroras due to our magnetic shiled breaking down. That was a pretty cool theory, I thought.

Then I remembered an ancient Hopi prophecy about a Blue Star Kachina.

It says:

"When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge".

So...um, if the blue spirals ARE evidence that the earth's magnetic shield is breaking down (and therefore we get strange auroras in the sky)...and if the prophecy states that a new world will emerge when it starts to appear....and then you take into consideration all the earthquakes and everything that are happening right now.....makes me think that the prophecy could be right.....and the prophecy could be happening now.

I have a friend who is Navajo. I should ask her.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Exactly my thoughts, I just posted about this in relation to the sphere over Russia. I looked through past articles which could provide an indication of similar events which, may have happened in the past, and in turn this could provide some indication as to what this blue light in the sky may suggest.

And like yourself, the only one which seemed to pop up with the words Blue, sky, etc was the ancient Hopi Prophecy of the blue star / Kachina.

An interesting theory.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

"When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge".

That is cool.
5th world probably indicates the 5th dimension.
Really nice... and about time something nice happened around here

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It sounds spiritually plausible, but,
I have to wonder:

-how is our Magnetosphere broken down?
-what were the undeniable signals for previous fourth world-endings?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The spirals are nothing more than rockets. I know...I know....boring and not very entertaining. Far better to take one's ignorance and hop on the internet to display it I guess. I am lucky enough to have seen several rocket failures in person and multiple separations as well. Neat looking, but unfortunately it has become food for the internet ignorant.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The spirals are nothing more than rockets. I know...I know....boring and not very entertaining. Far better to take one's ignorance and hop on the internet to display it I guess. I am lucky enough to have seen several rocket failures in person and multiple separations as well. Neat looking, but unfortunately it has become food for the internet ignorant.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of when the Norway spiral happened was the Hopi and the blue star kachina. So I think you are right on this.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The hopi prophecy suggests that we are currently in the fourth world, the list of possible indicators to the end of the fourth cycle can be found here in this article:

LINK: www.crystalinks.com...

That said, its open to each individuals interpretation and the signs they suggest that are the precursor to the fifth world are somewhat subjective. If you dig deeper into the article it presents a case / interpretation of an event which relates to each particular sign.

Makes for interesting reading.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Would you care to elaborate please, I am new to ATS, but I always try and add support to my opinion, after all that is all it is, an opinion, which is based on informaton available to myself.

With regards your comment about the spirals being rockets, could you provide some evidence in support of your claim.

Thanks

edit on 5-4-2011 by Nustle because: missed a word

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

The neutron beams emitted from the power plants in Japan were blue. In a three day period of the first reporting the beams flashed 13 times. I guess after that they just ran away and stopped counting.

The Hopi prophecy says the Blue Kachina would dance around the town plaza for awhile and then remove it's mask.

Question: What's under that mask?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nustle

Would you care to elaborate please, I am new to ATS, but I always try and add support to my opinion, after all that is all it is, an opinion, which is based on informaton available to myself.

With regards your comment about the spirals being rockets, could you provide some evidence in support of your claim.

Thanks

It's called google + a basic understanding of science. You lack the ability to use both, otherwise you would not have posted what you did.....but that's not why you posted what you did, is it? If you expect me to sit here and write you up a complete scientific paper on how ejecta behaves in a micro-gravity climate you are seriously mistaken.

I do understand your tactic though, try to make someone look like they don't know what they are talking about about with statements such as yours, worded to sound so innocent. All the evidence needed to support my claim can be found all over the internet, in every public library, and even by phone if you care to call your local observatory. All the evidence that points to it being little green men or some ignorant conspiracy theory can be found right here, supported by the very ignorance your so innocently trying to hide.

Have you seen a rocket launch? Nope, didn't think so. But you read something stupid on the internet that fit with your belief system and decided to go with that. Not bothering to use that very same tool to learn about something the rest of us call "reality, facts and science".

Sell ignorance somewhere else, not buying it here....oh wait, yes we are, lol. these boards would be dead without ignorance, lol!
edit on 5-4-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
One in Russia???

I would be grateful for a link

ALS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

Then I remembered an ancient Hopi prophecy about a Blue Star Kachina.

It says:

Actually it might refer to the Lord of Lords who is said to have blue curly hair in other dimensions(see the Islamic prophecies about this too).

I cultivate in Falun Dafa and many fellow cultivators tell me about the Lord of Lords turning the wheel of the universe and he has blue curly hair they say. One needs to reach a very high level of cultivation to be able to see him in other dimensions while in meditation. When he arrives to this dimension I guess that is when the Fa-rectification(judgment in Christianity) starts and everyone will be able to see him in the sky.

Oftentimes I find that the prophecies are incomprehensible to people because they refer to other time-space dimensions and only high-level cultivators can go there and understand the meaning of it.

PS: A testimony here: clearharmony.net...

"After studying for three to four months, I could see Master's image with blue curly hair, a golden Fashen. As I had forgotten to Heshi before talking, He looked at me and left.

I have been more determined than ever to cultivate in Dafa since then."

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Originally posted by Nustle

Thanks

It's called google + a basic understanding of science. You lack the ability to use both, otherwise you would not have posted what you did.....but that's not why you posted what you did, is it? If you expect me to sit here and write you up a complete scientific paper on how ejecta behaves in a micro-gravity climate you are seriously mistaken.

I do understand your tactic though, try to make someone look like they don't know what they are talking about about with statements such as yours, worded to sound so innocent. All the evidence needed to support my claim can be found all over the internet, in every public library, and even by phone if you care to call your local observatory. All the evidence that points to it being little green men or some ignorant conspiracy theory can be found right here, supported by the very ignorance your so innocently trying to hide.

Have you seen a rocket launch? Nope, didn't think so. But you read something stupid on the internet that fit with your belief system and decided to go with that. Not bothering to use that very same tool to learn about something the rest of us call "reality, facts and science".

Sell ignorance somewhere else, not buying it here....oh wait, yes we are, lol. these boards would be dead without ignorance, lol!
edit on 5-4-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

You know, I think a little proof that rockets leave perfect blue curly cues in the dark sky. Is in order at the very least. if this is a common occurance it shouldn't be hard to find a few examples. Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
One in Russia???

I would be grateful for a link

ALS

Links would be great, agreed.

One in New Zealand? That was debunked on ATS already, and I have only heard one person mention the sighting (which was the video in the OP in that thread). Seeing as I live in the same city as this perceived sighting, am in an eastern suburb and was up around that time, walking the dogs and looking at the sky (the sunrises are lovely) I call BS on that one.
edit on 24-5-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
wouldnt it be funny if within the cycles of the sun and the univerese there would be a time at which a evolved species experiances abberations in the magnetic interaction between the sun and the planet which leads inevitibly to an advanced understanding of realitys structure?

i think that would be beautiful.

join