It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe they are waiting for the big number: the 7 billion number.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We have been told by religious groups, history, and the media that we are living in the end times. Most people believe that something big is about to happen, but what exactly are we waiting for? What will ignite the spark that causes great devastation upon the human race or a great awakening?

One number has stood upon all other numbers: the number 7. Everyone knows this number, it's programmed into our brains and if I was to ask you about this number, I promise, you will give me a symbolic meaning. This number is so rich in history that it goes back thousands of years.

Now put yourself in a position that allowed you make history. What date, number, time line, would you use to make history? Well, I would use the number 7, since it is rich in history, and what better way to make history than history making itself when the world reaches 7 billion people.

The world population is already at 6,910,171,237. Population Clock

The media has put 2012 on spotlight and the world's population should reach 7 billion in that exact year. Is it coincidence or is it a year that makes history?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Interesting...I am looking into this as well. Thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Do you think it could be related to this - Just wondering

Baby boom?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemain73

I don't believe there is enough evidence that supports a baby boom at this point. I could see military personnel coming home and starting families, couples having babies for federal taxes, or spring related.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No need to worry. With Obama looking the other way the mulsim militants are running roughshod over anybody and everybody they want. Well he isn't really turning away he's providing air support too. Israel will be at war within I year or two I bet and nobody will come to aid them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I can't fathom the idea that they could predict 7 billion people more or less populating earth by 2012

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
ok nobody have any babies till after 2012 and were good
there plan will be foiled
hahaha

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Damn! That page is crazy! The moment I refresh it you already have 300 new motherf*uckers born within 5 seconds! People are way too horny these days. Must be all the sexual music from nowadays...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You can trace the number seven all the way to the beginning of the human race. Some believe this number to be perfect, a number of completeness, and it is one of the prime numbers.

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97

The numbers above are Prime Numbers. Now look really hard at these prime numbers and notice the numbers that fit into a calendar month.

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31

Notice any numbers that stand out besides 7?

11, 13, 19

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
OP, I understand where you're coming from, but TPTB appear to be doing everything they can to reduce NOW, not waiting until it reaches some set limit...

Radiation plumes, endless wars, 900 million + starving as of right now, Corexit, H1N1, etc...

top topics

join