It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com - Triple-Digit Growth Over The Past Two Years

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Great news,Bill!!
We have been reaching people it's good to know that the site and posters have been apart of this phenomenal growth.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thankyou for the info =D
Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Greetings:

Thank you for making this information available to us, your members.

It is certainly exciting to see the growth of what, IMHO, is THE alternative media source on the planet - and, most of the time - ahead of everyone else. The quality and intelligence of the members places ATS on a pedestal that towers above "the others."

I agree with CastleMadeOfSand about the correlation of specific major events and the relationship to these graphs. One might think that the Japan megadisaster will have the highest spikes.

Keep up the good work.

A happy camper...

In Peace & Light

tfw

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleyzaxx

Greetings:

And I thought that it was only me that had a problem with apparently correctly formatted text "not working
' as expected - even though in [color=limegreen]"Preview" it appeared correct.

????

In Peace & Light

tfw

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Jesus, you guys must have done some serious SEO work - pay up the yang in advertising, to become a giant like this.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
March of 2011 marks the end of two-years of exceptional traffic growth. During that time, our traffic has doubled (or more) by every metric for which websites are measured. This is just more evidence that the bulk of the content created by our members is increasingly interesting and highly compelling to the Internet audience looking to fill the gaps of the mainstream media.

I think it's worth considering for people who read this site that the technology for creating accounts and mass posting is out there, and the fact that it's only come to light relatively recently suggests it's actually been about for some time. Who knows what can be done these days. When I see mass one liners (or two liners as they are round here these days) in support of a particular view point it does make me wonder.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

If there are apostrophes or quotation marks within the tags, it will cancel font and color tags.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's clear that many people feel something big coming / and or researching the 2012 hype.

and then the few stray lurkers, like myself

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Cheers to that,

and a night at McSorleys Pub in Manhattan on me(if we could ever organize such an event).

Just remember, the minute you stop drinking there......you get kicked out.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Well....I told ya so

How about the 8/2012 Stats?

We can handle it.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join