It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prediction by AZCHUCK in 2007 concerning NUKES....INTERESTING! Chicago???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Posted on 11-9-2007 @ 12:40 this post Crazy stuff yes, but we're living in crazy times under a government that is insane. The facts I included lead me to believe a nuke was stolen. And the reason has to be important. And more difficult to achieve than use in Iran. The Commander in Chief could order that. I expect the nuke to be used domestically -on an American city. I have no clue where, except most likely a city with a Democratic mayor in a state with a Democratic governor. Earlier this morning I read (but cannot remember where) a "guess" by a government official that the next terrorist attack on America will result in 100,000 deaths.

ATS SOURCE

The overall thread is what is sources ced from 2007 and is a great read that still raises important issues 4 years later. Where is the one MISSING NUKE THEY CANNOT FIND IN LOUISIANA? Did BP use it? Was it there in the case of Deepwater Horizon?

This is the gut feeling I have about Rahm Israel Emanuel. I have replied in various posts about what an attack on the CME or CBOT would mean to he whole world and then I saw this this morning. WOW!!!! Thoughts???

edit on 4-4-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by sirjunlegun because: chicago???

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Hmmm, I'm guessing Chicago to be honest, especially with the latest e-mail disclosure.

False flag attack, keep an eye on the Mayor when he's out of town, best follow suit.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

What email disclosure???

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Apparently e-mails and letters have been sent to political figures in Chicago, warning them that the time has come for some sort of event. They are suggesting it could have been sent by a disgruntled public servant but who knows.

There's an article on 'Before It Is News'. Here's a link from the original source titled, Is a False Flag Nuke Inevitable:

www.zengardner.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978[/

oh yes! The 160 cities deal. From " Al Qaeda" Probably the same "base" that sent letters of Anthrax.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I followed that story very closely when it broke 4 years ago.
I was afraid they were going to nuke DC myself.
All this time later and nobody knows where that nuke went.
At least I haven;t heard about them finding it.
So, we have a rogue government with a still missing nuke.
Where? and When? are the only questions.
Why the public didn't kick down the doors in washington over this I'll never know.
MIssing nuke? oh well. I guess our government knows best.

Everybody involved in that incident should have been grilled over a fire until we got some answers.
(this would be the ONLY time I would condone torture, mind you)
Where is the missing magic dingus Pentagon? Hmmmm?
Maybe Cheney knows

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The movie "Source Code" is centered around a lone individual which has a white paneled van with a homemade nuclear device (dirty bomb) to be used in down town Chicago. He blows up a commuter rail train the morning of to prove that he is serious.

When asked why - he says that for the world to rebuild itself it must first collapse in to ruble. (Order out of Chaos). A new TV series about the CIA is now airing as well called CHAOS.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I followed that story very closely when it broke 4 years ago.
I was afraid they were going to nuke DC myself.
All this time later and nobody knows where that nuke went.
At least I haven;t heard about them finding it.
So, we have a rogue government with a still missing nuke.
Where? and When? are the only questions.

I would guess that if Paul or any other anti-war candidate makes head way in 2012 then we'll see a major false flag attack to catapult the GOP candidate in to the White House - someone that will show no mercy in tracking down those responsible with the full force of the US Armed Forced.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Interesting. Not sure if this is the same story, I recalled it being 6 or 7 nukes missing, so I googled and found this, if true, very interesting article, including the suspicious deaths of several personnel involved.

www.globalresearch.ca...

I'm in the UK and have never come across the site before so do any of you guys over the pond know if this is credible? Scary indeed.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

posted on 4-4-2011 @ 12:09 this post The movie "Source Code" is centered around a lone individual which has a white paneled van with a homemade nuclear device (dirty bomb) to be used in down town Chicago.

Did anybody watch Ventura on Piers tonight? I think he interrupted Piers and asked him if he ever seen Source Code. I was like what is that? Then here it is in this post.
I am not a paranoid person or anything near fear based on emotion or irrational but I did wake up 3 hours before 9-11 happened and instantly had this DEEP DARK impending sense of doom. My then wife told me to go back to bed it was a bad dream. I wasn't dreaming. I just suddenly woke up and thought something really bad is about to happen and my life was going to change.

I love Chicago. The first time I visited was the last show the Dead performed. I didn't like Chicago at first because I thought and had this DEEP DARK feeling that somwthing very bad was gonna happen there some day. Granted.that was '95 but when you feel it you don't forget it. Then when you go through the 9-11 crap i described you have it reinforced.

I just really have a bad feeling about Chicago and Rahm. If you REALLY WANTED to turn the world upside down you would hit the CBOT or the CME. It would cause wide spread panic and mahem.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

TextI'm in the UK and have never come across the site before so do any of you guys over the pond know if this is credible? Scary indeed.

I believe Global Research is credible at times but Pravda is generally held questionable around here.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It won't be Chicago.

Long ago America didn't want to get into a war with Japan or Germany. We were isolationists. So our President ordered no more shipments of oil to Japan, we ain't trading with them. They expected Japan would take Guam so most of the military and dependents were evacuated and only a skeleton crew left behind.

Japan took Guam....but also bombed Pearl Harbor on the same day....our President got America out of isolationism and into war.

How would you kick off the war in Asia? Set off a nuke on Guam. Blame North Korea or China and annihilate them both. The mopping up in the middle east and Africa pales in comparison the war in Asia we're about to fight.

It's going to be nuclear. Guam will be sacrificed again. They're not really Americans...or part of the "HomeLand". End goal gets accomplished....all of ASIA will belong to us with acceptable losses.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Why Guam of all places?
And you can't just bomb a place without an enemy nor without a real reason to and I'm pretty confident that the public opinion of this wouldn't be so good.
edit on 5-4-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join