It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/3/2011 -- UN Report -- HAARP can cause 'HEAVY NUCLEAR TYPE EXPLOSION'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
"in a patent filed by an individual in the United States"

I can apply for a patent that says my tv antenna will launder my socks and take the dog for a walk too.
Means nothing though.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacriligeous

I agree with you.Those clouds look exactly like vibration waves.

And HAARP will crack open the earth if they're not careful.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The future for humanity is grim when a few men on Earth have the power of GOD.

We should have gone to nuclear war long ago to prevent such technology from ever being created. The future for this planets kids is very very grim.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
diddlydo, tlasalt, and Arbitrageur - Nice effort on trying to be logical about this, but you missed the mark by a bit. These people need to have the whole thing laid out for them, so lets do it...

HAARP generates extremely high strength electromagnetic energy at an extremely low and powerful frequency that is tuned to be able to influence specific layers of the air above it. Meaning different layers of our atmosphere. They have different densities and compositions and behave differently to energy. Just like your microwave excites water molecules in your leftovers, HAARP can excite water molecules in the atmosphere, therefore heating it up. Below are the ways that this can produce the effects outlined in the OP's document.

Communications - Long distance RADIO communication works because of our atmosphere. The waves do not travel in a straight line. Certain low range radio communications bounce signals off of our atmosphere above our heads so the signal can travel to a source beyond the curve of the Earth's surface. You heat the atmosphere in one area, and it creates a dent in the atmosphere that cannot accurately reflect radio waves. Like a dent in a mirror distorts your face.

Weather Manipulation - Every weather pattern is directly connected to air temperature. Differences in air temperature cause air to move from place to place - wind. It causes cloud formation in different altitudes and dictates how those clouds behave - precipitation. HAARP introduces unnatural heat into the system, allowing scientists to perform massive experiments that tell us how weather works. They can precisely add energy to a system and watch how it reacts. Any scientist knows how valuable this is. It's the scientific method.

Anti-Missile and Anti-Aircraft - It is likely that HAARP can be tuned to a very wide range of frequencies. Some of which are certainly able to mess up electronic components and disable guidance systems on missiles and aircraft. Isn't there a huge HAARP installation in the Northwestern US? Isn't that where Chinese/N. Korean/Russian missiles would come through? How diabolical of the US military.

And finally, and most comically:

How can HAARP "simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device" - Nuclear devices go boom. When bombs boom, they create heat. Heat rises. Into the atmosphere. HAARP can heat the atmosphere. When nuclear bombs go boom, as others have stated, a few types of high energy electromagnetic pulses are created. HAARP does that too. HAARP's functions mimic functions found in "heavy type nuclear devices". HAARP's functions mimic functions found in "heavy type nuclear devices".

I said that twice because it's an important sentence. Has anyone actual thought about how HAARP can possibly make our atmosphere, the air we breathe, explode like a nuke? Does that make sense to anyone? It's air. It's mostly, 14%, nitrogen, which doesn't explode.

This whole thread, in fact the whole HAARP conspiracy, is a moot point. HAARP is a scientific endeavor that deserves the praise of good Americans, not the paranoia of scared skeptics that talk about things they haven't taken the time to understand. I hope everyone that reads this can see that. If not, then it seems "Denying Ignorance" might not be your strong suit.

-

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessbrainsyndrome
I thought this was an interesting tidbit....I thought about it after I saw the video of the thing that was dropped by that plane in the video of that guy talking about it.....

SECRET SPACE PLANE FLARES: The US Air Force's X-37B space plane is circling Earth and, although it is on a classified mission with an officially unpublished orbit, sky watchers have spotted it. "I saw the X-37B from my home in Pasadena, California, around sunrise on March 31st," reports Anthony Cook of the Griffith Observatory. "The spacecraft's appearance was remarkable. When overhead it was a little brighter than a 2nd magnitude star with a slight yellow hue. Then it flared. As the X-37B moved toward the horizon it became silvery and brightened to around magnitude -6, far outshining Venus below it." The flare was presumably caused by sunlight glinting from some flat surface on the shuttle-shaped spacecraft, but no one can say for sure because it is a classified mission.

That was from spaceweather.com

I wonder if there is a connection between the X-37B the solar flares and HAARP. there are so many events going on in the world, I just have a feeling everything is connected somehow.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't believe that HAARP is capable of something on this big a scale. Granted I am fully opposed to HAARP I don't think it's capable of anything nuclear. I would like to see some data or proof on this.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
iridescent clouds - en.wikipedia.org...

These are what the normal explanation for the colored clouds would be.... If the people working at HAARP didn't confess that HAARP could cause such color anomolations they sure would probably have a good excuse, most likely being this, but too late. HAARP in my opinion crossed the line of conspiracy theory to being 100% real.

It exists
Much evidence from credible sources has been published on its capabilities
Much evidence from less credible sources have also made inferences off of what is seen, what has occurred, and from primary credible sources

Unless someone would actually like to fully outline in detail about why they don't believe HAARP is a weapon, I think we solved this bull# and time to do somethin

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The information I have says that HAARP was used for the Chilean, Chinese & New Zealand earthquakes, it was also used for Hurricane Katrina, the tell tale sign is a ring shaped rainbow coloured plasma cloud where the waves enter the lower atmosphere, all HAARP sites around the world are presently being identified so something can be done about them, they were built by the Rand corporation and are owned by the US department of defence but are operated by the Satanist faction of the US government, the HAARP is a modified giant version of the ELF which is used in mining and oil exploration.

The Japanese and Haiti earthquakes were caused by small nuclear devices placed on the fault lines, luckily not all the nukes went off at the Haiti event but they did all detonate at the Japanese event, if you take a look at the scientific data you will see that the wave was focused in only one direction....right at the coast line of Japan, this is not possible with a natural earthquake, there was a strange thing though the wave was meant to hit the whole coast including Tokyo, but it seems to have been deflected away from Tokyo, UFO's were also seen at the time so maybe someone tampered a little
the Haiti one was caused because of a huge money transaction being made that they didn't want to happen and the Japanese earthquake was a combination of a warning and because they were pissed that Japan stopped funding the corrupt Federal Reserve Board and The US is almost bankrupt also the US supreme court has issued a please explain wanting to know where all the cash is, #s about to hit the fan.

The good news is that these people are on borrowed time and different world forces are closing in on them and they know it!!......their #ting their proverbial pants and threatening to split the earth in two if they are rounded up.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by diddlydo

I was listening to Coast to Coast tonight, and after listening to his explanation of how the energy is transmitted, he did state that it is possible to unleash several hundred Mt. St. Helens worth of energy in the form of lighting bolts. Now this was off of a worst case senerio, but it really must make one stop and pause for a moment.

Grim

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I have tried multiple times to tell ATSer's that HAARP is a destructive weapon but no one wanted to listen. Everyone just wanted to believe the government and think that really told us truth about HAARP. I could compare HAARP to project blue beam but I'm not going to because they both are weapons and everyone should know that by now!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing

discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>