It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello one and all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hello, ATS, I've been visiting this forum off and on for some time now and I figured it was time that I step forward and join.

I've always been very interested in the topics covered here at ATS such as conspiracy theories and have had my own experiences with things I cannot explain mostly surrounding living in a house that was deemed haunted for ten years, a house that I no longer live in. I've been very interested in the topics such as aliens, conspiracy theories and other theories on the universe since I was a young teenager.

Just so this isn't just a thread asking people to welcome me into the community I'll give everyone a question to answer for me! What age did you begin to become interested in the topics that bring you to ATS?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ohyouknow

ohyouknow,

Welcome to ATS.

Cannot remember how old I was, but it was at a surprisingly young age when I began questioning the JFK assassination. That's where it began.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Heya welcome to ATS!

I've always been interested in storms, tornados and natural wierdness like ball lightning and I randomly came across ancient aliens and conspiracy theories about 2 years ago so I would have been 20... been hooked ever since

edit on 3/4/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
hi their,
welcome to the board, i hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Age is a relative concept. Thus your question is a hard one to answer in a manner fitting for your expectations.

VVV

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you much for that information!

new topics

top topics

join