It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA: If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the thing i will do

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"I will promise you this; if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. We will bring an end to this war!" -- Barrack Obama - Oct 27th 2007

It turns out Obama is just another politician. He is a liar and a hypocrite. He is a con man who is owned by the corporations and the war profiteers and insists on continuing bush's insanity. So much for hope and change.

Listen to him use his own words against himself in his campaign lies about how everything was going to be different.

edit on 4/3/2011 by sp00n1 because: cre

edit on 4/3/2011 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
but if he actually did anything he promised he wouldn't have any ammunition left for the next election campaign. 4 more years of bush jr jr!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Club Gitmo is still open, the recent war atrocities caught on film are being ignored, gas prices have doubled. So many broken promises, yet the Lame-stream media ignores all this and continues their all out war on the TEA Party. it's all their fault.
Obama is the victim.

edit on 3-4-2011 by Carseller4 because: 5 second edit rule

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

And you're surprised because?

2nd line...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Class action !

Sue him then jail him and deny him the perks stupidly awarded the failed-actors who posture as ' politicians/representives of the people' !

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

not surprised that he lied and didn't keep promises, surprised by the OBAMA supporters that refuse to acknowledge that he is EXACTLY the same as bush

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

The problem is ALL politicians are liars and some die hard supporters regardless of what their man does, will continue to support him. It's the way of politics I'm afraid. The best thing is not to participate, that way you will never be disappointed.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

not surprised that he lied and didn't keep promises, surprised by the OBAMA supporters that refuse to acknowledge that he is EXACTLY the same as bush

Not true.
Bush was waaaay funnier!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

The media and the people need to start holding these politicians to their word. Promises are always swept under the rug once these slime balls are elected. Everyone of them are guilty on misrepresenting themselves during elections.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Closing of secret military prisons and the end of rediculous wars was supposed to pay for healthcare....

now were all up the creek without a paddle.... just like the jerks wanted.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

i agree. no more business as usual. no more, 'oh, hes a politician and we knew he wasn't going to keep his promises'

we need to hold them accountable. no more lies, no more pandering, no more deceit.

its time for real change, not just another campaign slogan!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Only way to persuade them to adopt accountability (or pretend to) is to make them hurt

* execution

* incarceration

* deny them any form of financial or other reward persuant to their office

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I just can't help laugh and cry about those people who considered Obama to be the return of Christ himself. I remember being one of the few who saw Obama for who he really was, and still is (even though he no longer has to hide it now). Time and time again promises are broken, but people forget. Next time it'll be a woman (the next media hyped first-time-for-a-(insert here)-president. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, man or woman - it doesn't stop you lying out of your back-side to get into office.

CHANGE!!! CHANGE!!!

My ****ing arse!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

lol, apparently this lady thinks obama is going to pay for her mortgage;

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

yup and there were and still are millions upon millions who thinks like she does which explained how their "messiah" was elected.

we truly do live in a sad pathetic time

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
obama is a neo con. Bill Krystal, Bill O'reilly, and Karl Rove have all been praising him a lot lately. Obama carried out Newt Gingrich's plans for Libya.

Obama -- 100% NEOCON APPROVED

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I dont see the shocking revelation here. Obama has always been nothing but a liar and deceiver. My friend asked me the other day if I knew how to tell when Obama was lying. His answer was "Whenever his lips are moving."

That about sums it up....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
im surprised i haven't seen any obamabots trying to come up with excuses. Is this a sign that people are finally waking up? or are people asleep from all of the reality television, fast food, and celebrity gossip?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Judging by the latest ATS Street View most americans still have their collective heads up their ass.
Truly sad.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Charlie Sheen! Lindsay Lohan! Michael Jackson! Anna Nicole Smith!!!

And how can you ignore CBS's BIG BROTHER 17???!!!!!!

Obama's Speech can't even interfere with Dancing with the Stars

articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

edit on 4/3/2011 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join