It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Lawmakers Receive Threatening Email

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

AMHERST, NY - New York State Senator George Maziarz tells us every State Legislator received the email on Friday apparently from someone claiming to be a state employee. Copy of the entire letter obtained by 2 On Your Side from our NBC affliate in Albany is posted below. The email found online was titled "Time To Kill." The writer wrote, "At first I thought I might pull out a gun at my State office and kill a bunch of these dummies that I work with." It also went as far to mention Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords who was shot and injured during a public appearance back in January. Saturday we caught up with Maziarz to discuss the email sent by someone who expressed his dissatisfaction with the state budget. "Both the Speaker and the Senate Majority Leader, and the Governor are taking it seriously," said the Senator. "They referred the email to the State Police to see whether or not it was a credible threat, but they're taking it seriously as well they should." The entire email is reported to be 6-paragraphs long, and containing 450-words. According to the Wall Street Journal the FBI is also investigating this case but the FBI will not comment on this.

www.wgrz.com...

The letter was published with the subject line, "Time to Kill". It was sent as follows: News reporters, politicians and the wealthy are all going to be targets. It is obvious to me that the wealthy in this country are so well insulated that nothing will pull them off task and that, in order to deal with them, I need to incite people to violence. In a day where those in power are bold enough to eliminate labor unions and the government conducts surveillance on Americans whenever they speak out, the response must be violence. When broadcast and print journalists do the bidding for those in power and side against unions and the working class in favor of pro-corporate nonsense, it is obvious that they too must be the target of violence as well. It was really something to see the fools marching around the Capitol to protest the budget and taking orders from the State Police. My favorite remark came from the legislator who said he saluted their participation in democracy. Their weakness, their impotence and their ineffectiveness must make him very happy. At this point, I don't care what happens with the New York State budget. My group is going to do everything possible to provoke terrorist attacks on New York by al-Qaida, and by Tea Party nut cases, and by religious extremists, lone wolves and anyone else we can provoke into picking up a gun. We want to create anarchy. I personally am going to use my position and contacts in State government to gather information about the vulnerabilities of public and private targets in New York. The idiots that I work with don't have the slightest idea about my extracurricular activities. At first I thought I might pull out a gun at my State office and kill a bunch of these dummies that I work with. But I doubt that would provide me with the satisfaction I am looking for. Understand with whom you are dealing. I am not crazy. I am a terrorist. I stand for all of the people who don't have a voice. Truly, I hope the Governor harms and enrages a great many people. They will supply soldiers for my war. If we attack a school bus full of kids, it may have no effect on the hardened criminals who rule Albany, but it will put the public in an uproar. Our goal is to create anarchy. You'll have to kill us to stop us. There is one legislator who should immediately recognize the writer of this message because 3 years ago, I spoke to him in person and warned him about these very topics, including the school attacks. But you know what - I bet he wasn't paying attention. We're going to get his attention. Come visit my agency. Give me a chance to pull a Gabby Giffords

Wow seems all the crazies are coming out of the wood work now. Doesn't surprise me though, I just wonder if this is just a random crazy person behind this letter or if as they suggest that there are more behind them? And what is with the school attacks? Now I saw this article locally haven't seen any mention of it in the national spotlight but then again I haven't really watched national news in a while. Just wanted to offer it up for your reading and logical consumption.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

wow i would take this seriously---

he doesn't sound "nutty"--- he might be insane-- but NOT a kook !!

glad i dont live in New york

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

That sounds like a conservative disinfo agent.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Yeah it certainly had a serious tone to it, along with something very disturbing. Glad I am not a politician.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Allegedly this letter was sent to 3 people in nyc. 2 of them I dont remember their names but they were from Albany, the third name stuck out like a needle. Sheldon Silver, he works closely with the residents of housing and Manhatten. I always hear people speak very highly of him since he's always fighting for residents rights. I was wondering why he would be one of the people that letter was sent to. He is very well liked, and still lives near the neighborhoods he fights for.

Of course at the end of the day he is still a politician, but a more liked one as opposed to some of the others.

I hope this is just an insane man with more bark than bite.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Aren't these the same politicians -- sitting safely, protected by security teams paid for by taxpayers -- who send tens of thousands of servicemen to kill hundreds of thousands of 'foreigners' ?

Aren't these teh same politicians who decide the fate of hundreds of millions ?

Aren't these the same politicians who hand billions to banking and other mafia at the same time they (politicians) close schools, hospitals, libraries and cut off welfare leaving millions desperate and suicidal ?

Aren't these the same politicians who're reviled with each minute in this and thousands of other online fora ?

Aren't these the same politicians who allow obscenely wealthy corporations to evade paying tax ?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
With Reps like Anthony Wiener and crew who can blame the people of NY for being upset?

Every time that guy opens his mouth a little of the world dies...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Aren't these the same politicians who allow obscenely wealthy corporations to evade paying tax ?

Evidence please.
And we're giving the death penalty for Tax fraud now?!?

Did I miss a meeting?

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Some decades ago, as part of the destruction-of-society agenda, zionist-owned legislators introduced 'easy divorce' on the back of the women's-lib agenda

Men were leaving divorce courts in tatters. They believed they were getting a raw deal

Then one man, a migrant and less inclined to politely-accept, lobbed a bomb at the divorce court. At least one judge was killed

Interestingly, from that moment, things changed more in men's favour

As psychologists have stated for the record re: 'rehabilitation' of criminals -- the only real rehabilitation consists of fear on the part of the criminal, that THEY will get hurt as result of their actions

and a lot of people regard politicians as criminals

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
From how the writer seems to intelligently explain his/her reasons, it seems counterproductive to also call himself a terrorist. Why would someone who at least sounds like he has a brain, use the word terrorist as a title for himself as he relates himself to the state union workers. This letter stinks of falsehood. Calling oneself a terrorist will make more people resent the cause. I'm not sure of the goal, either a security crackdown or more likely a build up of negative feelings about unions with the public so there won't be the same issues as in WI when Albany goes after bargaining rights. I know its all speculation from me but I can't help tossing ideas out as they come.

PS not saying the writer sounds brilliant, just that he/she doesn't sound like a moron.
edit on 5-4-2011 by TruePatriot1685 because: add

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TruePatriot1685

While I agree with some of that I have to admit I don't see Albany doing away with the unions as they are too inbed with how this state operates to be honest.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I think the scary part is that many of these "lone nutters" actually have a legitimate beef, and more and more of them are developing legitimate networks of people that support them and their cause.

Hopefully the supposed "representatives" of the people will begin to wake up before the violence turns to school busses!

I have to say, it will be an epic failure if this idiot attacks innocents. I think he might get some empathy from the public, and get the attention he wants if he attacks politicians, but if he attacks a school bus, it will backfire quickly. The Public will unite against him.

I don't want to say that I support violence of any type, but I can at least empathize with the frustration. Something has to be the spark that gets the ball rolling to change the government back to a representative form of government for the "average" people instead of the elite and corporations. I hope that spark won't be a violent one, but whatever it is, I hope it hurries.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

H ah too funny. They are lucky that is all they got. How can one live there is beyond me. Though it was a great city until all the fruit cakes moved in and made it a sancuary state. It wont be long before it is bankrupt. With all the taxes on booze butts soda saturated fats and all it is amazing that there is not a mass exodus.

Don't get me wrong I love NY an I have been there many times a nice city. Some other areas like Poughkeepsee look like Lawrence mass. Pretty bad. But I love NY.

Just not the politics and corruption. But I guess that is everywhere right.

Alot of violence to for a state which bans firearms in the city they also have alot of gun crime as well.

RB

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

People can only take so much and then a nut job cracks and does something stupid. I don't condon violence period.

But I am surprised that some nut jobs have not taken action like in Aizona. Some people are sick and do some evil things like loughner and all.

They are out there and hopefully the police are to them.

Surpirsed that more things have not been done as people are forced out of there homes and have no way to provide for their families as the politicains have forced buisness to seek buisness in countries where they are not so regulated and taxed beyond profitability.

Why should someone open a buisness when they will lose money.

Poor politics effect the people and the people will speak eventually when they realize this is not the way they want to live regulated to extremes.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Rocky Black because: Typos....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

He sounds like Democrat.He definitely works for the state or federal government. Especially labling the Tea Party as extremist's part. My whole area consists of Tea Party Democrats That entire organization is all about less Gov spending and paying less taxes overall. It's comical that they try to get the media to paint them as extremists. he's obviously a pro union guy.Now that I think about it. It probably is a letter from our government protesting the problems their having over the budget. How utterly pathetic.
edit on 4/5/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Your going to have to kill us to stop us

Well If their looking for citizens to volunteer I'm in. People that can even comprehend and threaten blowing up a school bus full of children need a quick double tap to the cranium. it makes me sick that this azz clown even got his retarded letter in the paper.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Terrorist don't call themselves terrorists and their not stupid enough to email warnings either. Sounds to me like one of the sides has decided to try and use this for better results the negotiating table.

The authors attempt to mislead is really obvious. However

" NYC conducting Nuke dirty bomb reaction plans. Last week there was around 25 letter sent to people all over Chicago claiming that there were nuclear bombs hidden all over the US. This week NYC is preparing in the event terrorist set off a dirty bomb in their city. They may be to unrelated headlines. "

Thats a thread I started a little while ago. Drudgereport.com

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
False flag anyone?

They've been wanting to stir the wrath for years... is this their way of doing it?

I'll keep a close eye on this one.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

They are the same people buddy. You okay? lol write any letters lately? I'm more worried about the school kids. That clown will never get to the politicians. Maybe one but he's driven to make a Major point. IF it's real.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You can only hope that harming innocent people is not their / his intent, however I can empathize with their plight the people in upper management have lost the plot and do not appear to be that sensible or that good at it, and defiantly unaccountable.

I can see why he is pissed, it ant like the sheeple, put much real energy into humanity, they just leave it to the upper management and we all know what they are about. It is more like MyManity. My Car, My Mobile, My face book, My this and My that, we are in the My generation. In many ways, I get that he is frustrated, as he sees how disgusting it really is and wants change, but knows that the sheeple will roll-on into the slaughter house while sending posts to their my space page, as they complain about electricity costs.

If the various religious groups got off their respective buts and wanted to make change there would be great change. If the people wanted to make change, there would be great change. To many are to busy and think that having their vote and their opinions and their wallet full, is all that matters. Get of your ass humanity and review your political, monetary and company systems, they are all self serving empires, paid for by you. And will fail you. But thats another story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join