It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U.S. government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

www.daily mail.co.uk

A bizarre spate of television presenters dissolving into on-air gibberish has sparked claims that the U.S. military could be to blame.

In four high-profile cases, the latest involving fast-talking Judge Judy, the presenters have started off speaking properly but have then descended into undecipherable nonsense - looking confused and unstable
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow, what the hell is going on? If you read the source there are some videos included, very interesting but could something as sinister as this really be happening? very strange none the less.

Could it be related to other things like the radiation from fukushima or even solar activity, i dont know but im sure some of you will have some of your own interesting theorys, i find it interesting how this has fount its way to MSM, Daily Mail is one of the bigger news outlets in the UK, a lot more reputable than something like The Sun.

www.daily mail.co.uk

Oh and posted 2nd April 2011, so not April fools

Another quote...

'My head was definitely pounding and I was very uncomfortable, and I knew something wasn’t right. I was terrified and confused'

edit on 2-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It looks like they developed aphasia.

Causes include; Stroke, thrombosis or embolism.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
to me it looks like the elites has found a new TOY to alter people mind and speech...makes you wonder if theyll use it next on Obama if he ever comes clear on the aliens on erath and the secrecy surrounding it!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This YouTube video have a couple more towards the end from about 5:40 onwards. Very strange this to see indeed.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have a thread on this here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But yes, something is definitely odd about these on-air personalities and their "meltdowns".

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

www.daily mail.co.uk

A bizarre spate of television presenters dissolving into on-air gibberish has sparked claims that the U.S. military could be to blame.

In four high-profile cases, the latest involving fast-talking Judge Judy, the presenters have started off speaking properly but have then descended into undecipherable nonsense - looking confused and unstable

The U.S. Government doesn't have the technology for this, but "The Government" (yeah, short for: "The SECRET ALIEN Government") easily has the technology to make abnormal things like this happen, and much more. Oh, yeah, and they don't use microwaves, silly! If you want some more examples of their mind control technology, just check out some videos of stage hypnotists on You Tube (or go see a "show" for yourself). These people even put out "stage psychics" that do stuff so convincing, that if you're not thinking it's the aliens involved somewhere, then you must be under some sort of mind control yourself...

Get ready for the unknown.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Can someone put their gibberish through a backwards recording device? I'll try but I'm not that good at it, and probably won't be able to upload it. But if anyone knows how to do this it sounds almost like badwards talk, maybe a hidden message.

edit: I tried listening to it backwards, didn't hear anything. But still this is unexplainable, I want to see the Judge Judy video if anyone has it.
edit on 2-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm also wondering why I can't find a video of Judge Judy, I would think there would be a video of this but I couldn't find it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I wonder wether this story could be related in any way to this other one ?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a thought .

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I guess the MSM would rather people believe it was the military that an interdimensional being.

Look right in the middle of the screen between the reporters in this:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

get an old reel to reel tape recorder

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yes, but the energy in those women's eyes tell me something else. Some of their own kind are programming the matrix.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
dont you guys think that it could just be the producer speaking in their ear.

when someone is talking into their earpeice...they kinda look confused, and start looking around...IMO

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Reminds me of reading about CIA mind manipulation technology. In the 90s, they had the ability to insert a microchip into a target's brain and manipulate their physical movements as if playing a videogame. Journalists would be an obvious target to control when it comes to what information they are saying to the masses.

Though I guess journalist is the wrong word considering these people just sit on a set and read what is thrown at them.

Though I must admit, ever since watching this scene from V for Vendetta, I have never seen main stream media as the same ever again.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I don't think so, no. In these cases, it's as if their entire brain has become scrambled.... But having someone talk into your ear while speaking can be confusing, that is certainly not the cause here.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Really nothing new learned in reading this article, except that message boards are developing crazy theories. We poison ourselves daily and are subject to thousands of chemicals and poisons a day. Our bodies are paying the price. We're sick and we are exponentially exposing ourselves in the name of big companies and we can't escape it. Why does this have to be a brain washing government agenda? Seems like we are looking for excuses other than acknowledging the sad state human health is in.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
When that Canadian reporter made it to the news, my wife kind of freaked out because it just happened to that blonde lady. I told her not to worry unless there was a third soon. I guess we are on four now. That's beyond improbability and entering the land of design. Sure, stroke-like symptoms are not super rare (only as rare as strokes) but to have them all on film by members of the media (not interviewees) in such a short time is absolutely nuts.

Something's not going according to plan somewhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
My bet is that the guys who input the text into the Autocue/Teleprompt are typing in jibberish deliberately (as a prank) ?...as the reporter has to explicitly read what she/he is being fed (.Could al these excerpts be from past April Fools Day?). Anyone remember Bruce Almighty..."A Kaka PooPoo!" and "My Tiny Little Nipples Went To France" lol

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

gosh al'smitey that was frekin hilarious

and loved the part of the article "causing them to hear voices"

edit on 3-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join