It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldstone is reconsidering his Report on Israel and war crimes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

simply read the Goldsrone report.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

sorry matey but you have to watch VERY closely as small detail is everything

perhaps you want to try again?????

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

It's not open to the public in it's full intirity, only sections of it.

NOW......

what did Goldstone tell the Washington Post? Repeat it 10 times to me and other readers so I know you got it!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Actually, anything the least bit critical of Israel, no matter the source would be rejected by you.You just cannot believe Your country would be guilty of war crimes. I see no need to give furthur examples.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You don't get it do you? Goldstone retracted NOTHING. Nor is he able to. The report stands as written. Nothing has changed. War crimes were committed By both Hamas and Israel.
edit on 5-4-2011 by gem_man because: incomplete sentence

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

what war crimes did Israel commit????

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I looked closely and the only unusual thing I can find is your denial.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

What did I deny?

That you failed to mention the US Military also uses WP in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?

or the fact that I called you out on your lame videos that was all an act by the Gazans because I spotted the detail inside the pudding?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you missed the following link the first time:
www.thegoldstonereport.com...
The Goldstone report as well as HRC are a farce influenced by the most barbaric regimes of the present time.

Those so called testimonies brought by Haaretz newspaper turned out to be lies. They could not back up those lies with any evidence what so ever.

You keep saying both sides committed war crimes, yet you are clearly fixated with Israel's actions and keep on attacking them, no matter how weak your proof are.
I'll start believing you have unbiased opinion on the conflict when you start writing posts that stop apologizing for Palestinians terror actions and truly make an honest condemnation.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I'll start paying Gem Man attention when he stops his 24/7 obsession with Israel and Jews in general. I'm now convienced Gem Man dreams about us even in his sleep.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0

I looked closely and the only unusual thing I can find is your denial.

Are you sure you looked closely?
Because for the life of me, I didn't see a chopper firing anything except AA heat flares.
You just assume something was fired by IDF.
I can equally assume this was one of the thousands of IED's that Palestinian terror group rig around buildings and along road sides throughout Gaza strip.

In fact, Palestinians have lied so many times with their Paliwood style of filming events, that it's hard to tell what is real and what is not.

It's like Hamas's rally a few years ago with live ammunition that went off by shear stupidity, and dozens of Palestinian casualties. Who was blamed for it if not Israel, that had nothing to do with it.
And that is just one case of many.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

And by the way, don't you wonder why they call the fire truck to approach before anything happened yet???...I'm curious to know. They must have had a crystal ball at the far side of that street.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I've lost count how many acts Hamas has tried conning the world; they could pretty much open up a movie studio and called it Pallywood!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

You see a street with a chopper over it shooting out flares, then it cuts to a different street, then back to the chopper, then another street- Non of these are related to the explosion that comes next.

Next you have an explosion. We don't know who fired, and for what reason, but it definitely seems like people were hurt.

Does this mean these children were targeted?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How many ignorant zionists do we have here?

FACT is children die EVERY year due to Israeli strikes. However you justify it (Hamas rockets which mostly hit what?) the force used by Israel is beyond excessive. There is no refuting the charges. Israel, and yes along with many western countries, is guilty of war crimes. But don't shift the blame we're talking about YOUR military's mistakes, not mine, though I unlike you speak out against even my own governments actions when deserved. You seem to be completely blinkered in the view that your country could not possibly be in the wrong. Tell me, is that from a humanitarian, political or religious standpoint?

You lot are all towing the pro-Israel line, regardless of the reams of evidence available to any half wit and his dog, all the way to the grave. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to learn you're all in fact the same person posting on different aliases.

Facts are facts. Israel has killed a damned sight more Palestinians using WP, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn of other banned weaponry, than Israelis have been killed by mortars or suicide bombs. Can you deny or refute this fact? And what's with the most recent 'attacks'? Since when did suicide bombers leave explosives by bus stops and do a runner? Has false flag written all over it IMO.

I suppose you support the IDF's actions on the Mavi Marmara too. I guess those guys 'armed' with chair legs and baseball bats, at most, deserved to be executed?

Your unwavering support of clear evil doesn't do Israels image any favours outside of its borders - your ignorance simply exaggerates and propels the negative image held by the citizens in countries who you consider allies. Well, allies for now. You cannot expect to have your baby killer cake and eat it. The vast majority of people here in Europe share the opinion that Israel needs to be reprimanded for its bullish, thoughtless actions - provoked or not.

No one will stand by you once the Middle East turns on you for the last time. And, because of your blatant disregard for the lives of other human beings and their right to exist peacefully without encroachment into their towns, why should we sympathize? Answer, most won't. But you brought it on yourselves. There's time to salvage your reputation by returning to the table and negotiating reasonable peace offerings, instead of trying to bury the truths which are already out there.

You seem to think that I represent a minority. But that just isn't the case. You'll quickly find out who your friends are and you'll wish you had been much nicer neighbours.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

I have spoken against Israel and the IDF many times over these pages.

Excessive force is one thing, I get that, crimes against humanity are another thing. You think every action that results in civilians getting hurt is a crime against humanity, or a war crime? You know nothing about war then.

You don't know, nor are you even trying to comprehend what it's like fighting in such close quarters... Do you think this is the ideal battleground for the IDF? It was dragged in there. You have no idea what fighting in the narrow streets and alleys of Gaza is like.. It's hell.

And for heaven's sake, I'm sorry, but these people shouldn't be running out and about when they're in the middle of a warzone! This is a war!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Israel has killed a damned sight more Palestinians using WP

Say a lie a million won't change the fact that it is still a lie.
Or maybe you don't know or care to know the difference between WP and smoke shells which killed no one.

And on the body count matter, Jordan killed 20,000 Palestinians. Far more than in any war between Israel and Palestinians. Actually, Arabs killed Arabs and still do everyday a lot more than Israel ever did in its 63 years of existence.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It's like I said alot earlier on these silly threads......

when Arabs kill Arabs, the anti-semitic world goes silent. When their own nations commit war crimes, the anti-semitic world goes silent.

Now when a collective of people want to fire deadly missiles in to another collective of people; what should we do? Fire lollies on to them? Have a tea party? No country anywhere in the world would stand by and allow that to happen in their own country and yes excessive force will be used, thats expected. Now if the Indonesians were to fire rockets on Australia, I'd expect my country to fire 100 for every one of theirs. I think Israel has been quite conservative; they're dealing with a terrorist organisation that HIDES among their civilians and uses them as human shields; the Gazans are bloody lucky they're not dealing with the American military who would show them no mercy and believe you me the outcome would be much much worse.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Now if the Indonesians were to fire rockets on Australia, I'd expect my country to fire 100 for every one of theirs. I think Israel has been quite conservative; they're dealing with a terrorist organisation that HIDES among their civilians and uses them as human shields; the Gazans are bloody lucky they're not dealing with the American military who would show them no mercy and believe you me the outcome would be much much worse.

Not even close to a reasonable comparison..
Australia has not turned Indonesia into a prison nor are they stealing their land or deciding what goods they can receive or send..
There are no Australian check points or sniper towers..
We have no control of their airspace or communications..
And on and on............

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You're missing the point my friend.

Perhaps you need to take a trip to Israel and learn some real facts.......

and just maybe, maybe.....those Israelis might turn you in to a REAL man !!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join