It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Fox news has lost 21% of audiences this year. My thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
All of the major news channels are not worth watching. You can't just say "FOX is bad... so I'll watch MSNBC!" They're all extremely biased in some way.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
All of the major news channels are not worth watching. You can't just say "FOX is bad... so I'll watch MSNBC!" They're all extremely biased in some way.

yes, you are right,

i noticed that you have to watch both channels to come up with something remotely your own opinion

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Real news? I find it through various internet sites. I personally switched FOX, er ummmm, Faux News off 6-months ago once it became very clear their "fair and balanced" reporting was a crock when it concerned a certain constitutional crisis. Want to read some real journalism?.....for starters, read an open letter to FOX's President, Roger Ailes, with a valid assertion that they too, have sold our country out for the almighty dollar.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura

Did I miss something?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by saabacura

Did I miss something?

oh i was saying something like this: I posted an article which showed a siginifcant sudden drop of 21 percent of fox news viewers to other news channel like CNN or MSNBC.

I was saying that I am one of those veiwers who used to watch fox news but now I simply don't at all for some reason and switched mostly to MSNBC. I still watch people on fox like shepard smith, bret bair oh and Lou Dobbs cause I always watched him on CNN back then. But the rest I no longer watch at all. I would opted to watch Rachel Maddow or this dude Lawarence o donnnell or something over sean hannity/bill o'reilly/glenn beck. oh glenn beck is slighly more different then all others by the way....

for some reason, perhaps me getting older, bad economy, seeing rich getting richer while middle class getting poorer etc etc..... are the reason why i don't find this modern conservative extreme tea party movement as anything but faux. A temporary movement stirred up this economic climate.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

edit on 3-4-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
why do people always focus on fox news as if they are the only ones spewing misinformation. i dont see how cnn, nbc, or any of the others are any better

top topics

join