It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U.S. government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters' brains to melt down?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Precisely. Reporters stumble over their words all the time. But this, this is different. These people are babbling incoherently, sometimes entire sentences.

Concurred. I am no stranger at all to either my own face, or the faces of those around me, "babbling incoherently for entire sentences." In fact, you can forget entire sentences as far as we're concerned. We've all been "babbling incoherently" for years. But make no mistake. Make no mistake! I can tell you that what I've witnessed in this thread that you have been so kind enough to provide for us all is extraordinary and very, very special indeed.

It would be unwise and perhaps even dangerous for me to say anything further than I already have.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
People have melt downs all the time. When you're on air, so much is going through your mind. You don't want to screw up, which makes you think a lot harder, and can lose track.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

It would be unwise and perhaps even dangerous for me to say anything further than I already have.

So, you have an inside scoop on something?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

So, you have an inside scoop on something?

Hah! No. But you must realise that it really would be unwise and perhaps even dangerous for me to say anything further than I already have? Yet then again, could that same constraint prohibit me repeating something I've already said? Or, perhaps more accurately; could that same constraint prohibit you reading something I've already said?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I do find the gibberish sort interesting - right now its like broken legs - if you see one your going to see a few.
its could just be a cycle of luna'cy.
sort describes our politics as a nation. were doing all the things that we shouldn't. and now I feel uneasy.
the feeling started about lunch on the day that preacher burned the koran. and its like pending storm feeling.
I noticed Gerald Celente was echoing this in his trends, has anyone else had this feeling lately ?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

In the medical field, the term for a seizure that presents itself without any motor spasms is known as an absence seizure. It can occur in some forms of epilepsy

Absence Seizure

Epilepsy

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
My guess is potassium deficiency and maybe some other nutrients from excessive dieting or from being ill like some minor food poisoning. Some people have seizures when their potassium levels drop as opposed to most people who might get a severe muscle cramp of some sort.

A fair question to ask those folks is if they had severe diarrhea prior to the event.

One theory of mine is excessive consumption of caffeinated coffee in persons who are more sensitive to it. The caffeine constricts blood vessels in the brain; that's why it's added to some headache medications. The coffee acts as a diuretic and can lead to dehydration, causing a drop in blood pressure. The stimulant effects of the caffeine in combination with a drop in blood pressure, dehydration, constriction of blood vessels, and adrenal response may lead to a lack of oxygenated blood flow resulting in confusion and disorientation. Caffeine also disrupts normal heart function in millions of people. As just one example, it's possible that anywhere from 5 to 10 percent of persons have mitral valve prolapse which is often set off by caffeine consumption.

People on camera may feel compelled to stay as alert as possible, are nervous, and may feel compelled to drink a lot of black coffee in an effort to help them be "upbeat and alert."

Unfortunately, multiple studies have recently been published showing that even in persons who feel coffee helps them, it's really the withdrawal effects that they're counteracting with their continued consumption that they are confusing with a pick-me-up.
edit on 3-4-2011 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

This, actually, is a very good theory. It could very well be what is causing this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join