It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U.S. government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters' brains to melt down?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

You say that they can lose thems or forget words. Yes, that's is a very real possibility. But I recall the first reporter in LA saying that she was "scared and knew something was wrong." And if they had simply forgotten the words or had trouble reading a teleprompter, then why are they all being reported as a side-effect of migraines? None of these people came out and said, "Oh I was having trouble reading."

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

You say that they can lose thems or forget words. Yes, that's is a very real possibility. But I recall the first reporter in LA saying that she was "scared and knew something was wrong." And if they had simply forgotten the words or had trouble reading a teleprompter, then why are they all being reported as a side-effect of migraines? None of these people came out and said, "Oh I was having trouble reading."

She said she was scared after she took notice, she can't speak. You can see her fear after the first two or three words, when she realizes she can't speak she is shocked: "Oh my good, I am live on TV, can't speak, what's wrong". Very normal reaction. This is my last post on this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You found a article naming " stars " who have stage fright.

Not reporters and presenters who's well paid job it is to present/report live on a regular basis.
If they could not do this confidently they would not have the job.

If it was because they could not do the job,

Then they should/would not have the job.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

Exactly. I'm not buying the stagefright angle.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My nephew suffers from migraine.

What those reporters are going through are NOT severe migraines lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
So it's only the Daily Fail when talking about immigration eh? Otherwise it's a credible source?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
My guess is potassium deficiency and maybe some other nutrients from excessive dieting or from being ill like some minor food poisoning. Some people have seizures when their potassium levels drop as opposed to most people who might get a severe muscle cramp of some sort.

A fair question to ask those folks is if they had severe diarrhea prior to the event.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Actually potassium would have more of an effect on their heart and it's rhythms. Calcium, on the other hand, could have an effect on muscle contraction and relaxation.
edit on 2-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Bingo! People claim its some sort of stroke event and what would that involve, heart and blood flow.
So an interrupted heart rhythm caused by low potassium levels might induce this stroke-like event.
These reporters are in a vain and fast paced occupation. They have to watch their weight and they're always on the go, so a real meal is usually out of the question.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

A low potassium level is most likely to cause one of two things. Either occasional PVCs (preventricular contractions), which would hardly be enough to cause these reporters to start speaking gibberish, or ventricular tachycardia, in which case, they would have more than likely fallen over dead on camera.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm not buying that is because of their jobs or we would see it happen on a semi frequent basis and it wouldn't arouse our suspicions. But when 4 people in the space of a month go through the same garbled speech then it certainly doesn't suggest to me that it's not a natural occurrence.
To the people who aren't suspicious of this and think it's just because of stress, can you please provide instances where it has happened in the past because surely this has happened before if you go by that line of reasoning?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON

Bingo! People claim its some sort of stroke event and what would that involve, heart and blood flow.
So an interrupted heart rhythm caused by low potassium levels might induce this stroke-like event.
These reporters are in a vain and fast paced occupation. They have to watch their weight and they're always on the go, so a real meal is usually out of the question.

Do you think the Canadian male TV presenter is going to be concerned about his weight and also Judge Judy. Again not buying it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON

Do you think the Canadian male TV presenter is going to be concerned about his weight and also Judge Judy. Again not buying it.

No, I am not buying it either. He or she keeps saying that potassium is the cause. No way in hell. If any electrolyte would be to blame it would be sodium. Hyponatremia, or low sodium, can make you act bizarre. It takes quite a lot to drop a sodium level though. The most common cause is dilutional hyponatremia, when the person has taken in too much water. It's also referred to as "water intoxication." It takes days to correct this condition.

These people all checked out as fine very shortly after the incident. The migraine, low electrolyte theories just don't hold water.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
very strange. and I have seen some weird stuff before. I dont think its mind control. maybe a nueral disrupter of some sorts. they can put words directly into the head - jessie ventura conpiracy theories had one on the police state episode.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Remember the movie with Jim Carey where he is God for the day, and he makes his rival news caster speak gibberish on the air? If this is a larger plot by the secret government was it foretold by this movie?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Haven't seen it. So I found it on YouTube.

It does seem a bit spooky...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I had seen some other topics about this and thought something was a little strange, but not enough to be concerned about (considering we are all human) even people on TV (I think anyway) and bound to make some bloopers and mistakes. However...last night I was talking to my husband about something on the news (ironic) and I could not, for the life of me get the rest of my sentence out. I started out fine...but toward the end everything just slurred. So I attempted to repeat it, same thing happen and I just said never mind and laughed. It was a creepy feeling because I knew what I was saying in my head...but the words would not connect to my mouth.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

it's there. .do some research about scalar EM waves..
These waves are virtual. .so fine that they don't exist in 3-D space bt rather in time dimension,
and it interferes with the living things communication..

Our body is a huge network, evry cell has its own communication centre, they communicate through these scalar EM waves..
In fact our body communicates with every other things with the surroundings. .
Do some research about Whittakar, Tom Bearden and russian sites about Energetics..
It will help a lot

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Do television studios and mobile news vans use microwave signals to transmit? If so, this may be the common denominator which is being manipulated to cause this disruption in people's speech pattern.

Just from a probability perspective, it is highly unlikely that these incidents are being by caused by stage freight, a poor diet or some medical condition such as migraines. These bogus excuses are a lot more suspect than the conspiracy theories.

Someone mentioned that these are live experiments done on air. This would make sense, since the subject would have to be completely oblivious to the experiment to get a pure result. For example, you cannot tell the subject you will be conducting this experiment on them, since this may prejudice the result (subject may faking the gibberish speech).

You could first do the experiment in the lab, however, to completely confirm its effectiveness, it would be best to do it on someone who is unaware that they're being used as a guinea pig. And what better guinea pigs to use than those who spread propaganda on a daily basis.

The next time there is a G-20 meeting and a high profile protestor gets on a bullhorn and starts talking smack, then we will know for sure that there is more going on here than just skipping a breakfast.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
Is this possible, is the technology there? I have no doubt in my mind that it will be tested and used by NWO.

How good of an example for this system is working right is to test it live on tv for scientist showing their methods to investors or their chiefs. Nice demo!
Its all about crowd control and neutralizing key people when SHTF.

So little we know yet and the sad thing is we paying for it our selfs trough taxes.

Yep, I think they are just showing their paid Media that they can screw them up any time they want to. This is to let them know that they had better report what they are told to report and not what is the real truth...This may sound crazy but I believe it to be true. Everything is energy/Frequency...it rules all....You can destroy with it, you can cancel things out with it, you can just about do anything with the right frequency....Looks like some real interesting times are ahead of us.

I am glad they shut judge judys mouth though....
edit on 2-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join