It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gravity Acheived And Confirmed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by john_bmth
[ You have provided absolutely no evidence of any of the above, or your "time machine". This type of junk does not believe in the S&T forum.
edit on 8-5-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

On the contrary all the evidence is there on the link and in this thread.
Get help from a scientific person, if you are not able to interpret the results

You call that results? An Excel chart and some pictures? Get help from a science person. Preferably a psychologist.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You call that results? An Excel chart and some pictures? Get help from a science person. Preferably a psychologist.

Can't understand what you are lolling about. You have not even tried to interpret anything at all, don't blame you if you are not an engineer or physics savvy. Besides I dont need any help from a physicist or a psychologist, but maybe you do.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

You haven't provided any proof whatsoever
You claim to have invented anti-gravity and a time machine. Not only are your claims absolutely ridiculous but some Excel graph and a few pictures does not even begin to cut the mustard.If you actually believe your delusional claims then you need psychological help.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You haven't provided any proof whatsoever
You claim to have invented anti-gravity and a time machine. Not only are your claims absolutely ridiculous but some Excel graph and a few pictures does not even begin to cut the mustard.If you actually believe your delusional claims then you need psychological help.

Well go ahead and interpret the excel chart and the pictures and also read the text
or better still take it to your psychologist for interpretation

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
Uh oh. It's savvy84 or whatever his name was.(check his link) Get ready for a roller-coaster ride of astonishing lack of information, revealed by numerous requests for, "just the slightest iota of detail please" followed by savvy's complete refusal to oblige, which then will degenerate into a back and forth taunting festival...ending in a thread close and thorough banning by incredulous mods.

His old screen names WAS savvys84. it came to me after reading a reply where he said someone wasnt that saavy. LOL Dude please for the love of god stop this thread and stop attacking everyone who knows your full of crap. This is the exact same thing he did before. He has other threads on here like one about scalar weapons
Saavys84 seply on scalar weapons

And here is the picture of saavys84 in full view with his time machine anti grav thing he claimed he built. I still dont know what all the light bulbs are for.

Saavys84 at his best

And for fun here is a link that has somoene linking saavys84 who is the same as the author of this thread, to the loughner assassination lol. (scroll down and look for the thread by rummychick) LOL

saavys84 an assassin?

Here is our friend saavys84 on an engineering tech site and they dont even know WTF he is talking about
Saavys84 does it again

saavys84 one more time

So basically if you google this guy you will see him everywhere making crazy claims. This is his new screen name and i guess he thought he could slip it by us and he might have if he hadnt used the same picture of himself as he used for his last screen name..

This went on for so long that eventually the mods finally took the thread down. I assume that is going to happen again.

Good luck my friend with your wild claims.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

This ^^^^

Link

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fizzy1

You could at least read the thread and links b4 posting.
All the proof is there for an educated person in math and physics
Although caution wikipedia will be no help on this

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Please, go bring it to the mathematicians, engineers, physicists and potential investors. Then if they think your device is indeed a time machine/anti gravity machine, they can right an intelligible paper that people can actually interpret. None of us here are in that field (though i wish one would drop by) and it is not our job to make your work at least somewhat coherent. Go do another write up and make sure you do it right this time or you get another F.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Saavys i read all the posts in this thread before i posted. ALL OF THEM. last time you got blow apart because you didnt know the difference between mass and weight. You were a joke then and your a joke now. I sure wish KJgunderson would drop by this forum. last time we had some real fun with you before the mods removed the thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So can anyone who understands this type of stuff(I don't have a clue but am interested) look through his work and patent request and what not. Obviously he thinks he is on to something to not give up after all these years (the post on the elc forum is 2009) and as far as i can see he isn't just trying to0 sell a book. i dunno i guess i find that refreshing. i hope someone who knows his stuff has look through all his docs. and if its not there then tell him with out turning to personal insults.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Saavys i read all the posts in this thread before i posted. ALL OF THEM. last time you got blow apart because you didnt know the difference between mass and weight. You were a joke then and your a joke now. I sure wish KJgunderson would drop by this forum. last time we had some real fun with you before the mods removed the thread.

So, this is the best you could come up with after reading all the posts. That's a joke in itself. Ah... I notice from your avtar that you are from houston texas.
I was in houston tx last Sept and Oct. I visited the uni there to see Dr Edgar Bering in the physics dept, though
couln't get an audience with him, as he was always at nasa test site. I believe he is working on plasma rocket motors.
May I suggest you go and see him and see if he is kind enough to interpret this joke as you put it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
Please, go bring it to the mathematicians, engineers, physicists and potential investors. Then if they think your device is indeed a time machine/anti gravity machine, they can right an intelligible paper that people can actually interpret. None of us here are in that field (though i wish one would drop by) and it is not our job to make your work at least somewhat coherent.

Oh... not to worry. I'm gonna submit another technical paper.
/or thesis to Nature Physics UK in the near future.
Their response last time was they do not have enough publishing space and suggested that the paper should contribute significantly in increasing the knowledge and understanding of science. Though they removed the paper even from my account with them as soon as they received it.
I may wait till the pending patent is granted b4 i put down all the paradigm shifting physics and the
underlying technology in the paper to them

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

So what do you mean by you see i am from houston. I doubt you have ever even left the country you are in. What the heck does where i am from have anything to do with your paper. Dude i just posted links to threads you have been on where even the scientific people dont know what the hell you are talking about and know your an idiot. Do you just make up stuff like this to make yourself feel smart? What is the purpose of this? Your claims are ridiculous. They were over a year ago and still are. You provide NO proff whatsoever. If i had anything near what you claim to have inventedi would not be still over a year later claiming i was filing a patent for it then saying i will release all the tech physics behind what i invented after the patent. Its ridiculous. I would be showing it to the world and not on some conspiracy website. Your a joke brah!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

So what do you mean by you see i am from houston. I doubt you have ever even left the country you are in. What the heck does where i am from have anything to do with your paper. Dude i just posted links to threads you have been on where even the scientific people dont know what the hell you are talking about and know your an idiot. Do you just make up stuff like this to make yourself feel smart? What is the purpose of this? Your claims are ridiculous. They were over a year ago and still are. You provide NO proff whatsoever. If i had anything near what you claim to have inventedi would not be still over a year later claiming i was filing a patent for it then saying i will release all the tech physics behind what i invented after the patent. Its ridiculous. I would be showing it to the world and not on some conspiracy website. Your a joke brah!

This is a load of sheites, you have posted there.
Never mind, its not your fault as I can see that English is not your first language
and imo you seem to be a spam bot. Not a real person and this is the joke of the century.
Anyway my project is concluded and all the proof is there who can understand physics.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Savvy, could you please supply the name of the lab that performed the tests on the mercury and strontium? And do you have the results from the lab in their original form?
edit on 9-5-2011 by mrwiffler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
So can anyone who understands this type of stuff(I don't have a clue but am interested) look through his work and patent request and what not. Obviously he thinks he is on to something to not give up after all these years (the post on the elc forum is 2009) and as far as i can see he isn't just trying to0 sell a book. i dunno i guess i find that refreshing. i hope someone who knows his stuff has look through all his docs. and if its not there then tell him with out turning to personal insults.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)
There's nothing to interpret, it's all gibberish. Trust me, you do not need any academic training roses that his "paper" is absolute nonsense.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Absolute rubbish! Paradigm shifting science but they didn't have enough room? You delusional and narcisstic beyond belief. That scenario wouldn't happen, you don't submit work to a journal only for them to send an email back and say "sorry bud, not enough room". It just goes to show you have absolutely no experience of publishing and are talking out if your...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
Savvy, could you please supply the name of the lab that performed the tests on the mercury and strontium? And do you have the results from the lab in their original form?
edit on 9-5-2011 by mrwiffler because: (no reason given)

Now that's a fair comment and a sensible one at that.
To answer your question, yes I do have yhe report from the lab in its original form from
Varsha Bullion and Elemental Analab in Mumbai India.
IMO since Strontium is highly unlikely to exist in Mercury as an impurity, there seems to be some small scale transmutation / and or atom splitting of Mercury.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

This is a load of sheites, you have posted there.
Never mind, its not your fault as I can see that English is not your first language
and imo you seem to be a spam bot. Not a real person and this is the joke of the century.
Anyway my project is concluded and all the proof is there who can understand physics.

Hahahaha you are really embarrassing yourself. Nobody can understand half the stuff you write, and you have the nerve to talk about HIS English? SERIOUSLY?

Newsflash, nobody cares about your project, because it's total Bunk. You are making bogus claims sir, and again you are embarrassing yourself. So why is it that nobody in any fields of science has supported what you are saying? When you supposedly went to Texas to talk with someone there, assuming this even happened, he probably refused to see you because you're a nut case.

When someone comes by and says they have invented a time machine and anti-gravity, wouldn't he drop everything he was doing to see you? Or is it that he knows, like we do, that you are full of it, so he didn't want to waste his time?

This guy reminds me of my grandmother's neighbor. Her neighbor was a mentally handicapped person, pretty severe too. Anyway, whenever I would go to visit my grandmother, I would always see this guy in his garage working on his car. Being a car person myself, I decided to ask him about what he was doing one day. He went on to tell me about how he was souping up his car so he could race. I'm thinking to myself, I'm pretty sure this guy can't drive, let alone race, but I humored him anyway.

He talked to me for about 10 minutes about all the stuff he was doing to the motor. To someone that has no knowledge of cars or engines, what he was saying might have seemed legit. But having a lot of experience with motor rebuilds and swaps, I could tell you 100% of what he was saying was bull. He said he was turning his V6 into a V8 (not possible) Also said he was making it a quad-cam (it was a pushrod V6 LOL!) He also talked about adding Nitrous and a supercharger, which wouldn't have been impossible, but he knew nothing of what was actually required to do such things.

My point is, I'm not sure if the OP is actually TRYING to lie to all of us. Maybe he actually believes what he is talking about. Delusional, mentally handicapped, there could be a number of reasons. I'm honestly not saying this as an attack, or trying to be rude. Just pointing out it's possible he isn't "all there" and he truly believes what he is saying.

But if he is willfully trying to "Pull one over" on us, then he should be quite ashamed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
But if he is willfully trying to "Pull one over" on us, then he should be quite ashamed.

On the contrary you should be ashamed of yourself to bring in some cock and bull anecdote.
Anyway notwithstanding, my project is not meant to be understood by car mechanics.
So unless you understand Physics and Engineering, pl trfrain from such tripe as you
have put across and i have no reason to pull one over anyone.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join