It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Amazing" Prime Minister Harper Sings (Again.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I can't help but share with the world the next big government name in entertainment. Sharing the stage with the political talents like Richard Nixon and Ben Franklin, I bring you Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, butchers "Imagine - John Lennon"

ps - 14 year old Maria Aragon (better known for her infamous youtube cover of Lady Gaga) seemed very nervous, I believe she did well, considering she was right next to creepy Stephen and his running eye-liner.

For more information, read source here.

Edit For Canadians: Picture this while you are voting in May, it might just sway your opinion.
edit on 31/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the things our political leaders must do during campaigns

He is a political leader but for PR he has to be a singer too apparently. fun fun

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Remember, this is the Stephen Harper who had Russ Williams, the serial murderer as a pilot, eh ole chum, nudge nudge wink wink, say no more. I wonder what Russ Williams could tell us about Stephen Harper and the good ole boys club? It still amazes me that a million or two people including children can go missing without a trace in Canada and the US, but cops are intent on giving tickets. I guess Harper and all the rest of the political scumbags want it that way for a reason, right? I wonder why they have to divert attention away from real crime and make cops nothing more than "salesman" and extortionists for the courts?

On a lighter note concerning the video, I think they should both go to karaoke and maybe practice a bit ;-)

Cheers - Dave

join