It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a rather rude blog saying some things which needed to be said about another site. hi by the way! XD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
First, hello all.
I am fairly new (1-2 years) to the Info-war reader/forum community.
I started by reading and writing about vaccine industry corruption and also philanthropist contributions to the NWO, Luciferian fronts for NWO by 2012-2020, etc.

Recently (after Japan disaster) I took an interest in Algorithmic control of humans, weather, systems, warfare, etc. via quantum and cloud computing. I also wrote a little about time travel theory, Archimedes, Chaos Theory, etc., Archimedes calculating .666 (2/3 on his tomb), and how history from ancient Syracuse has been built into the foundations of our nation (for those in USA) starting with the Freemasons in late 1800's Syracuse NY.

I believe that quantum computing, Archimedes' numbers, and chaos theory = algorithmic control basis for the BEAST/WORLD BRAIN bull# agenda!

I came to this conclusion after noticing a wikipedia entry on Archimedes' favorite calculation, and realized his favorite number was .666. hehe! Also, he was killed by a ROMAN soldier for yelling at him after the guy walked through Archie's sand art.
Oops.

So if the above = delete worthy, I guess that person might be NWO shill! lol
Be careful on Alex Jones' forum or you material will be sold to HUFFPOST or something... heh.

Hi again XD

[Staff Edit - Blog link removed]
twitter.com...#!/nuclearnuttery
edit on 31/3/2011 by Sauron because: removed link to personal blog

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi, Nuttery, welcome to ATS!

I'm sure a Mod will be along shortly to welcome you and provide some important links.

Make yourself at home, keep it real, and enjoy the best forum on the 'net.

See you round the boards

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey there nuclearnuttery ......Welcome to the pedia of ATS .....good first post .......I haven't gotten down to saying hi yet to everybody but I do try and fit ...I think you will fit nicely here ......peace and let the love flow . .....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Welcome. Great post.

I gave alex jones a shot in the past, but he seems to be more fear mongering than actually giving out helpful info. In some of his videos he will say some stupid comment then stare at the camera with a look on his face like, " you people are stupid children" After seeing that I lost any little respect I had for him.

He's a hypocrite and talks smack about the news when he does the exact same thing. Go check out one of his podcasts, any of them, it doesn't matter. You will notice how he tries to belittle his audience, then proceeds to repeat the same mundane info "just like the news does" His 4 hour long podcasts is just 10 minutes of info rehashed and re worded but say all the same thing.

Also he has "experts" call in. He will then ramble on about nonsense then turn the expert and say "don't you agree?" meanwhile the expert just says oh...yes i do.

Also he is only about the money, he doesn't care abut anyone or anything. I heard a podcast about him talking about some product and then continues to say " Well I won't mentioned it since we aren't sponsored by them anymore...or are we?"

I was like what?! you are claiming to have good info on some product but wont say what it is cause you're not sponsored? That's a sign right there proving it's all just money, he doesnt care about anything else.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome.
I'll try to be less of an A-hole here.

Here's a pic if you want!

img846.imageshack.us...

it's a sketch with some very bad math.
someone needs to go back to geometry class before tackling time travel.. heh!

edit: hi there above! didn't see your post! yes I seem to agree with you almost completely, something is rotten in the state of PP, lol.
edit on 31-3-2011 by nuclearnuttery because: (no reason given)

another edit! I watched a very frightening video year 2 years ago or so, about D.U.M.B.S. (Deep Underground Military Bases, i.e. Greenbrier/D.C. Morlock mall/Raven Rock on STEROIDS), the intro said "this film was brought to the public and paid for with many lives". I want to know if the popular opinion is that this is true. I also wanted to know if there were any specially marked helipads associated with lesser-known entrances to such facilities, as might exist near the sewer exits of a large city for example. Also I saw a google earth thread about Maltese Crosses on some helipads on those spots and wondered if this was standard or just ignorance speaking, etc.? lol

thank you!
edit on 31-3-2011 by nuclearnuttery because: forgot to ask a question @@

Have these retards been hiding something all this time?

why did they all come out after PP people were talking about time travel and LHC in same thread which evadinggrid (presumably) deleted! lol

www.huffingtonpost.com...

"Hawking roots his premise in Einstein's theory of relativity, suggesting that since time moves faster in some places than others, it's quite possible to move along this "river" into the future--but not back to the past.

"I used to avoid talking about it [time travel] for fear of being labelled a crank," Hawking admits. "But these days I'm not so cautious." Indeed, he recently wrote that humans should fear aliens and likened the inter-species exchange to what happened between Christopher Columbus and the Native Americans. "

Hawking FAILS. he puts his faith in Einstein when he should have studied Tesla. Minus 50 DKP for Wheelchair Boy. =( sorry.

edit on 31-3-2011 by nuclearnuttery because: whoa even stephen hawking is in on this one lol

He claims you cannot go BACKWARD in time. How then are people to explain the south american petroglyph things only visible from the air, the Bermuda triangle incidents involving going BACK not forward, all the strange anachronistic tales (including Jules verne's writings), and the suppression of technology by the psuedo-religious authorities (beast powers?) lol.

I am a total nut as you can see! Whee hee hee!
You can also be! XD
Just disagree with PP!
edit on 31-3-2011 by nuclearnuttery because: nutcases!

ANOTHER FREAKIN FRACKIN BUTT ATTACKIN EDIT:

"march 16 2011 - 3 days after CME/EQ/JAPAN DISASTER - mass awakening to technology?"

"Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Large Hadron Collider could be world’s first time machine
CERN Illustration
David Salisbury
Vanderbilt University

If the latest theory of Tom Weiler and Chui Man Ho is right, the Large Hadron Collider – the world’s largest atom smasher that started regular operation last year – could be the first machine capable of causing matter to travel backwards in time."

Why are so many humans having the same visions this year? Not about 2012 but physics!!!
edit on 31-3-2011 by nuclearnuttery because: MORE INFOZ

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuclearnuttery
Thank you for the welcome.
I'll try to be less of an A-hole here.

Here's a pic if you want!

img846.imageshack.us...

it's a sketch with some very bad math.
someone needs to go back to geometry class before tackling time travel.. heh!

edit: hi there above! didn't see your post! yes I seem to agree with you almost completely, something is rotten in the state of PP, lol.
edit on 31-3-2011 by nuclearnuttery because: (no reason given)

oh it definitely is. I mean he goes on to make points and then says i have a reliable source of info, then links to an article on his own site.

That's like me saying gnomes steal my socks out of the dryer, here's an article to prove it. then i link to something i wrote on my own website for proof. hahaha PP and info wars is a joke.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jidnum

I think info wars might just be a starting point for a few ....at least he gets a person thinking about subject matter other than dancing with stars and the such .....peace

edit on 31-3-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
that is fair, but they are all stuck on the same subjects too long, do not respond to many leads (including sad things like GWS victim contact information from WV veterans damaged by vaccines and mefloquine), and do not provide quite a wide enough scope of information in order to enable much meaningful action.

I guess it is up to communities to do those things, but... such a shame to glorify bad behavior at the expense of truth and creativity. And even worse to put a person's entire contribution indiscriminately into the MEMORY HOLE.

Thank you for the mediation, but I am a leeeetle peeeessed Hombre.

edit: is it unfair to state that Stephen King seems much smarter than Stephen Hawking, for at least believing in a wider range of possibilities and principles? Hehe! ActualFactual vs. FictionalConvictional!

I love Michael Crichton btw. His clan was too closely related to mine though for us to make babies, also he got "throat cancered" for talking so much about.... truth? Before we could "meet". XD
edit on 31-3-2011 by nuclearnuttery because: something more

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nuclearnuttery

Hi nuclearnuttery, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thank you very much.
I would like to share this link from today CBS on autism and vaccines as a trigger for severe immunocompromise.
www.cbsnews.com...

by CBS News investigative correspondent Sharyl Attkisson. For all those who've declared the autism-vaccine debate over - a new scientific review begs to differ. It considers a host of peer-reviewed, published theories that show possible connections between vaccines and autism. The article in the Journal of Immunotoxicology is entitled "Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes--A review." The author is Helen Ratajczak, surprisingly herself a former senior scientist at a pharmaceutical firm. Ratajczak did what nobody else apparently has bothered to do: she reviewed the body of published science since autism was first described in 1943. Not just one theory suggested by research such as the role of MMR shots, or the mercury preservative thimerosal; but all of them. Ratajczak's article states, in part, that "Documented causes of autism include genetic mutations and/or deletions, viral infections, and encephalitis [brain damage] following vaccination [emphasis added]. Therefore, autism is the result of genetic defects and/or inflammation of the brain." The article goes on to discuss many potential vaccine-related culprits, including the increasing number of vaccines given in a short period of time. "What I have published is highly concentrated on hypersensitivity, Ratajczak told us in an interview, "the body's immune system being thrown out of balance."

I will read the links provided about ATS as well. thank you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
some doomtard critic quoted in my blog said nothing important happened on 6/6/6.I would like to point out the following in case people are unaware:

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Something DID happen on 6/6/6. Bill Gates began his 10 billion dollar "malaria vaccine" shadow program at UW. Also AFI did a concert celebrating 6/6/6 with 3 black rabbits of Inle dancing in a geometric circle. Now we see celebrities making the hand sign of "666", something I didn't even know about until this year lol. Sad deceived world we live in. All good things must be stolen, twisted, killed, trampled, snuffed, without Hope.]

[Let me tell you something more. On the day of the 3/11/11 Earthquake in Japan, an art exhibit in SF celebrated the Black Rabbit of Inle once again. Death keeps poking Its head out, It can't keep a secret long because It is an egomaniac.]

just google them =( eek!

i blogged about Cloning Jesus today too.
sorry for the cursing etc. yesterday.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1I think info wars might just be a starting point for a few ....at least he gets a person thinking about subject matter

Yeah, the videos out there for free download are hard to beat for an intro to how things are. Same with Zeitgeist Addendum (first hour, and only the Addendum), the Rense and What Really Happened sites.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Probability theory

Probability theory is the branch of mathematics concerned with analysis of random phenomena.[1] The central objects of probability theory are random variables, stochastic processes, and events: mathematical abstractions of non-deterministic events or measured quantities that may either be single occurrences or evolve over time in an apparently random fashion. If an individual coin toss or the roll of a die is considered to be a random event, then if repeated many times the sequence of random events will exhibit certain patterns, which can be studied and predicted. Two representative mathematical results describing such patterns are the law of large numbers and the central limit theorem.

As a mathematical foundation for statistics, probability theory is essential to many human activities that involve quantitative analysis of large sets of data. Methods of probability theory also apply to descriptions of complex systems given only partial knowledge of their state, as in statistical mechanics. A great discovery of twentieth century physics was the probabilistic nature of physical phenomena at atomic scales, described in quantum mechanics...

...The mathematical theory of probability has its roots in attempts to analyze games of chance by Gerolamo Cardano in the sixteenth century, and by Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal in the seventeenth century (for example the "problem of points"). Christiaan Huygens published a book on the subject in 1657.[2]

Initially, probability theory mainly considered discrete events, and its methods were mainly combinatorial. Eventually, analytical considerations compelled the incorporation of continuous variables into the theory.

This culminated in modern probability theory, on foundations laid by Andrey Nikolaevich Kolmogorov. Kolmogorov combined the notion of sample space, introduced by Richard von Mises, and measure theory and presented his axiom system for probability theory in 1933. Fairly quickly this became the mostly undisputed axiomatic basis for modern probability theory but alternatives exist, in particular the adoption of finite rather than countable additivity by Bruno de Finetti.[3]

So we have the axion system for probability theory invented in 1933. What a year that was!
The year in which the NAZI party of Germany came into power, with Hitler as their chancellor.
Were you aware that Hitler almost committed suicide before weathering the storm of his election?
This is an excerpt from a letter he wrote during that year:

"I have given up all hope. Nothing will ever come of my dreams. I cannot accept defeat. I will stick to my word and end my life with a bullet."

Now it is to us to decide whether this was genuine feeling or a clever manipulation of an old friend who still had doubts. But I wonder, what was the probability that Hitler's distress motivated his campaign supporters to work harder? Like Charles Manson, this man seemed adept to say the least, at getting his way. Or at least, motivating other humans to bend to his will.

The Bertrand paradox

The Bertrand paradox is a problem within the classical interpretation of probability theory. Joseph Bertrand introduced it in his work Calcul des probabilités (1888) as an example to show that probabilities may not be well defined if the mechanism or method that produces the random variable is not clearly defined.

Jaynes' solution using the "maximum ignorance" principle

In his 1973 paper The Well-Posed Problem[1], Edwin Jaynes proposed a solution to Bertrand's paradox, based on the principle of "maximum ignorance"—that we should not use any information that is not given in the statement of the problem. Jaynes pointed out that Bertrand's problem does not specify the position or size of the circle, and argued that therefore any definite and objective solution must be "indifferent" to size and position. In other words: the solution must be both scale invariant and translation invariant.

To illustrate: assume that chords are laid at random onto a circle with a diameter of 2, for example by throwing straws onto it from far away. Now another circle with a smaller diameter (e.g., 1.1) is laid into the larger circle. Then the distribution of the chords on that smaller circle needs to be the same as on the larger circle. If the smaller circle is moved around within the larger circle, the probability must not change either. It can be seen very easily that there would be a change for method 3: the chord distribution on the small red circle looks qualitatively different from the distribution on the large circle:

probability distribution

The concept of the probability distribution and the random variables which they describe underlies the mathematical discipline of probability theory, and the science of statistics. There is spread or variability in almost any value that can be measured in a population (e.g. height of people, durability of a metal, sales growth, traffic flow, etc.); almost all measurements are made with some intrinsic error; in physics many processes are described probabilistically, from the kinetic properties of gases to the quantum mechanical description of fundamental particles. For these and many other reasons, simple numbers are often inadequate for describing a quantity, while probability distributions are often more appropriate.

postselection

In probability theory, to postselect is to condition a probability space upon the occurrence of a given event. In symbols, once we postselect for an event E, the probability of some other event F changes from Pr[F] to the conditional probability Pr[F|E].

For a discrete probability space, Pr[F|E] = Pr[F and E]/Pr[E], and thus we require that Pr[E] be strictly positive in order for the postselection to be well-defined.

quantum Turing machine (QTM)

A quantum Turing machine (QTM), also a universal quantum computer, is an abstract machine used to model the effect of a quantum computer. It provides a very simple model which captures all of the power of quantum computation. Any quantum algorithm can be expressed formally as a particular quantum Turing machine. Such Turing machines were first proposed in a 1985 paper written by Oxford University physicist David Deutsch suggesting quantum gates could function in a similar fashion to traditional digital computing binary logic gates.[1]

Quantum Turing machines are not always used for analyzing quantum computation; the quantum circuit is a more common model; these models are computationally equivalent.[2]

Quantum Turing machines can be related to classical and probabilistic Turing machines in a framework based on transition matrices, shown by Lance Fortnow.[3]

Iriyama, Ohya, and Volovich have developed a model of a Linear Quantum Turing Machine (LQTM). This is a generalization of a classical QTM that has mixed states and that allows irreversible transition functions. These allow the representation of quantum measurements without classical outcomes.[4]

A quantum Turing machine with postselection was defined by Scott Aaronson, who showed that the class of polynomial time on such a machine (PostBQP) is equal to the classical complexity class PP[5].

Large Scale Quantum Computers

If large-scale quantum computers can be built, they will be able to solve certain problems much faster than any classical computer using the best currently known algorithms (for example integer factorization using Shor's algorithm or the simulation of quantum many-body systems). However, there is up until now no mathematical proof that classical algorithms that are as good as quantum algorithms cannot be found (see Quantum complexity theory). If one disregards the question of efficiency (i.e., given enough time and resources) all problems solvable with a quantum computer can also be solved using a traditional computer.[3]

There are two ways to time travel: literally traveling through/with it or simply using it more efficiently.

Now, not to sound like a silly moron (too late?), I want to post something from the crappernet, most likely a hoax, but it is still stimulating to the mind and even mentions CERN a couple of times. I did not find this page by searching for CERN, though. I simply googled "the time machine is electricity" and the page was in the first few I think.

johntitor.strategicbrains.com...

posted 14 October 2000
at www.anomalies.net...

TimeTravel_0 : As it turns out...
TimeTravel_0 : If you encounter a black hole that is spinning and has an electrified field, you will not be killed passing through its massive gravitational fiuelds.
TimeTravel_0 : regreting asking yet>
Yareisa : no
TimeTravel_0 : Ok
wyrmkin_37 : no
Yareisa : I'm hooked
TimeTravel_0 : In about a year...
G° : is this the omeg point theory?
G° : omega?
TimeTravel_0 : CERN will discover some very odd things as a result of their high energy experiments.
TimeTravel_0 : in about a year.
TimeTravel_0 : from your point of view.
wyrmkin_37 : cern?
TimeTravel_0 : in Geneva.
Yareisa : particle accelerator
wyrmkin_37 : oh
TimeTravel_0 : They will accidently create microsingularities.
G° : makes things go round and hit each other...
TimeTravel_0 : Which will evaporate very quickly.
wyrmkin_37 : one in texas?
TimeTravel_0 : and create a massive ammount of X-ray and Gamma rays.
TimeTravel_0 : It will puzzle them for a while.
TimeTravel_0 : Until they figure out how to add and elcrtical charge and capture these strange odd and massive particles in a magnetic field.
wyrmkin_37 : they shoot electrons at the speed of light.......see what they bust up into
TimeTravel_0 : Yes.
G° : still with you...
wyrmkin_37 : quarks
TimeTravel_0 : If you bombard a singularity with electrons...
TimeTravel_0 : you can alter the size of its event horizon.
TimeTravel_0 : and thus its gravitational field.
TimeTravel_0 : By overlapping these fileds from two singularities...
TimeTravel_0 : you can travel forward and backward through time.
TimeTravel_0 : Its actuallyu quyite simple.
wyrmkin_37 : i follow now
TimeTravel_0 : Thats noit the hard part.
G° : didn't tipler say there was no event horizon?
TimeTravel_0 : No..he said it was possible to approach a massive gravitationl field from certain angles and not get squished.
G° : oh, sorry
wyrmkin_37 : lol

Remember last night in the other thread when I asked, "I wonder if Capt Nemo is using the rotational magnetic field of the Maelstrom to transport the Nautilus forward and backward through time." This would have enabled communication with Jules Verne and Nicola Tesla. Now before you laugh at me for talking about a fictional person as if he were real, pick up a copy of the book 20,000 leagues under the sea and study Nemo yourself.

But here is a small description from the "trash website" I love so much:

Captain Nemo, also known as Prince Dakkar, is a fictional character featured in Jules Verne's novels Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (1870) and The Mysterious Island (1874).

Nemo, one of the most famous antiheroes in fiction, is a mysterious figure. The son of an Indian Raja, he is a scientific genius who roams the depths of the sea in his submarine, the Nautilus, which was built on a deserted island. Nemo tries to project a stern, controlled confidence, but he is driven by a thirst for vengeance and a hatred of imperialism (particularly the British Empire) and wracked by remorse over the deaths of his crew members and even by the deaths of enemy sailors.

He doesn't really fit the antichrist model at all, lol! But you know, I didn't know that he was supposed to be an Indian noble either! Note that his mission is the destruction of British tyranny and that he traverses the world seeking chances to disrupt the empire's interests.
Was this Verne's way of saying that time travel technology was volatile even in the best of hands, that it wasn't a cure-all for the human condition, and that no matter what his characters struggle to do, there are patterns in nature and physics and time which confound human will by refusing to change for us. There are things we cannot change, absolutes we cannot alter or even touch.
But for how long?

join