It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Coal" (Spike TV Episode 1)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just came across this show "Coal" and thought it might also interest some of you... It seems to be quite educational and feautures alot of heavy machinery.

Spike TV and reality powerhouse-producer Thom Beers have excavated 10, one-hour episodes of an all-new original series entitled Coal. The unscripted program will explore the world of coal mining through the eyes of Mike Crowder and Tom Roberts, co-owners of Cobalt Mine in Westchester, West Virginia. Giving an unprecedented look at one of the world's most dangerous and valuable professions, Coal will premiere on Spike in March 2011.

Show info: www.spike.com...

Links to Episode 1×1- The Master Mines:

www.novamov.com...
www.putlocker.com...
www.megavideo.com...

Edit: If you like this, you will love "Boomtown", a reality show about fracking:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-3-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

First off, love your name.
Now onto topic, this show seems interesting only because i love spelunking.
But i only used to do it to see if i might find something that nobody else had seen in eons.
No luck however....
Even if these guys did find something of interest they woulcn't televise it however, and they say it will not be scripted.
I find that hard to believe, everything is scripted.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I heard about this on The Late Late Show with Craig Fergusson, just tonight...

Although he didnt have much to say about it.

Seriously though arent all these reality shows getting out of hand? Ice road truckers, Axemen, the fishing one??

There are so many of these now and are they really that educational or productive?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thanx, g146541. Love your name too

And yes, the reality show get waaay out of hand! Usually watch one episode to get the picture, but "Boomtown" stuck out in my opinion. It is like a long anti-fracking documentary

new topics

top topics

join