It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my theory as to why UFOs show up at important events in history.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have a theory as to why UFOs show up at important events. Just what if these UFOs are time machines and they record events in history, go back in time and present themselves as gods to early man and give them information as prophecy? Is there any evidence of that? There just very well could be. Maybe that explains why there are depictions of modern day airplanes and helicopter in an ancient Egyptian temple. For those of you who are not familiar with the "Bible Code", its a hidden code in the Hebrew version of the Bible. Detailed accounts of future major events are embedded in the Torah through letter skip sequence. For example, if you were to stretch all the text out in a matrix grid and skip every 7 letters, each of those letters would spell out a word or sentence. What makes the code convincing is that words describing major events are clustered together. Major events throughout history have been recored in the Torah Codes and there is even a reference to time machine. In one matrix it says "Time Machine" "It may come in every time" "it may come at anytime" The code says that "adam" was the model template for humans and that his seed was brought in a "vehicle". Master code breakers have confirmed there is a code in the bible so that brings me back to the question. What if some of these aliens are time travelers? what if they are us from the future? It has been said that if humans discover time travel in the future we should expect to see them in the present. "God" gave the torah to Moses. So you have to ask what is the nature of "God"
edit on 31-3-2011 by Greensboro1978 because: edit text

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensboro1978

Has this code been used to prevent or even to minimize any devastating events?
If it has not already, then can it be used in such a manner?
Can you show an example of a detailed account of an event that has not yet occurred?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Its difficult to find future events because in order to find them you have to know of the events and we ourselves can't predict the future. How ever Michael Drosnin did find a code on the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin and tried to warn him showing him the code but he shrugged it off and didn't take heed. He was assassinated just the way the code said he would be.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
First, don't you need to post a few examples of UFOs appearing at important events in history?
I'll let this be my second line:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Many UFO have been spotted at the Japan Disaster. UFOs have been spotted during 911 for example and there are other examples. Some of our ancestors may have known about this. In renaissance paintings there are UFOs in the sky during major religious events.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have always liked this theory. Although very interesting, you are not the first to debate this concept. To take your idea a few steps further, my addition to this theory is the appearance of the "aliens", pale skinned creatures with large eye's, possibly evolution from years of "humans" living under ground!?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So far the examples are:
a) Japan crisis
b) 9/11 attack on WTC

Anyone try to bring in WW1 or WW2 in this string of examples?

What about the tsunami in the Philipines? Anyone try to find UFOs in that major event?

What about EQ in China, Chile, or Haiti? Any UFOs there too?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Many UFO have been spotted at the Japan Disaster. UFOs have been spotted during 911 for example and there are other examples. Some of our ancestors may have known about this. In renaissance paintings there are UFOs in the sky during major religious events.

Both the Japanese tsunami and 9/11 were events that generated a lot of debris. Papers blowing in the wind are not time machines. Renaissance paintings are not eyewitness portrayals of biblical events. Christian iconography is filled with halos and bishop's hats. Most of the "UFOs" in medieval and renaissance art are either symbolic items or stylized stars, planets or clouds.

edit on 31-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Can't think of anything that an UFO showed up to...
other than to stop a jonas brothers concert from happening at the Wisconsin national 4H girls jamboree....
And to abduct my inlaws for a night of heavy drinking......

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

many of those paintings depict craft, not hats. Some even show people inside the craft in the religious paintings.
Papers blowing in the wind do not account for strange lights in the sky making erratic maneuvers.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There were hundreds of Foo Fighter reports during both world wars

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
Its difficult to find future events because in order to find them you have to know of the events and we ourselves can't predict the future.

But using the code, wouldn't you be able to work out future events based on what's supposedly come true already? Same methods?

Interesting theory though.

new topics

top topics

join