It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan rebels sold Hizballah and Hamas chemical shells

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.debka.com...

This is serious! These weapons in the hands of Hezbollah and Hamas insures the death of many Israeli civilians in the next conflict. These are weapons of mass destruction which I do not believe the Israelis would use against a civilian population.but Hezbollah and Hamas most certainly would. Frankly, I do not care what the politics are. Whose right and who is wrong can be debated for years and it already has been. The simple fact is innocent Israeli civilians will die a horrible death if these weapons are used, not only soldiers but many, many innocent civilians. Iran MUST be forced to surrender these weapons.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Israel used white phosphorus on a UN school in cast lead, this event is well documented. Yes they would use similar weapons. The only reason they may not is because they have much more modern and effective ways of killing.

Debka will always post alarmist material for the benefit of Israel good to have a pinch of salt with it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Israels citizens have little to do with what their government does. I constantly post against the actions of the Israeli government and the IDF. If We allow ourselves to become insensitive to possible horrific consequenses with the excuse---well THEIR government did it, then allow their adversaries to do it then one tends to justify the other. Certainly it was wrong for Israel to use certain weapons in cast lead BUT it would be equally wrong for Hezbollah and Hamas to use WMD. So, IF we can agree it is wrong no matter who is useing them we MUST make an effort to prevent it. At least thats what I think.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

Israels citizens have little to do with what their government does. I constantly post against the actions of the Israeli government and the IDF. If We allow ourselves to become insensitive to possible horrific consequenses with the excuse---well THEIR government did it, then allow their adversaries to do it then one tends to justify the other. Certainly it was wrong for Israel to use certain weapons in cast lead BUT it would be equally wrong for Hezbollah and Hamas to use WMD. So, IF we can agree it is wrong no matter who is useing them we MUST make an effort to prevent it. At least thats what I think.

The israeli citizens are zionists otherwise they wouldnt be anywhere near israel. this means that they chose to live by the gun and die by it. every israeli is required to serve in the military at one point. there are no citizens there, they are invaders.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I read the article and was suprised to say the least, I am suprised that I made it all the way through.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Oy vey.....

But they say Debka is unreliable, not sure we can trust the info until we see it confirmed somewhere else..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Oh yes, I heard they drink the blood of their enemies and wear their ears as a necklace.
And they like to kick puppies too!

Horrible, horrible people those Israelis, completely different from you and I.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Comparing white phosphorus to chemical weapons is like comparing a bullet to a scud... You either know nothing about warfare, or you do, and you just don't care.

There's so much to say about the white phosphorus-
1) It's intended to create smoke screens, if they had wanted to hurt anyone they could've just fired a normal shell and it would have caused much more havoc, also because of its purpose it isn't very potent.
2) The areas that were shot had all received calls to evacuate- Be it via flyers, cellular phone calls to warn people to get out of the fighting zones, etc. There weren't supposed to be civilians in those areas.

But whatever, these things go in one ear and out the other with you guys....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by RizeorDie

Oh yes, I heard they drink the blood of their enemies and wear their ears as a necklace.
And they like to kick puppies too!

Horrible, horrible people those Israelis, completely different from you and I.

I dont know where you heard this but its false.

1. I dont know of any israeli/zionist who drinks the blood of their enemy as you claimed.
2. The people of israel are not ancient, you are ignorant to claim that they use human body parts as accessories.
3. Sure some people like to kick puppies, throw puppies from a cliff, or shoot puppies, maybe drown puppies, starve puppies or burn puppies. those people are sick and we dont know if they are zionists or not, we have no proof. as far as we know the chinese eat puppies and they are not zionists!
4. you are either very stupid or ignorant. either way you need to take it easy on the israelis. they are people just like you and I and they want to survive and thats their right.

The israelis(zionists) are guilty of stealing land, cutting olive trees, oppression, mass manipulation and of course sacrificing others for their gains. no more no less.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

My point was that the use of chemical weapons is considered a war crime. Similarly the use of white phosphorus in the instance of Cast Lead was also a war crime, as it was used as an incendiary device. I can armchair general just as good as you mate, the difference being I don't have bias towards one side.

"It fired white phosphorus repeatedly over densely populated areas, even when its troops weren't in the area and safer smoke shells were available. As a result, civilians needlessly suffered and died."

www.hrw.org...

BTW it was nice of the Israeli military to send out flyers beforehand, I bet they mentioned the indiscriminate use of white phosphorus in them too.

join