It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Judge Judy talks gibberish???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Apparently Judge Judy started talking gibberish during her show today.. no joke, I saw it on the news tonight, but they're pretty much just writing it off as her getting sick to her stomach, and said she'll be back on April 12th.

Unfortunately, I did NOT actually see it happen, and haven't found any video of it yet but I'll keep looking around.

Exhuasted...

Hospitalized...

Stomach pain...

But here's one that still mentions her "saying things that didn't make any sense"

Health scare...

This is starting to get really weird really fast...

Interesting, google came up with this result, which starts off with a show from the BBC talking about "transcranial magnetic stimulation" ???

edit on 31-3-2011 by Time2Think because: added video.

Here's another one from E-News:

edit on 31-3-2011 by Time2Think because: E-news

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Damn I can;t stand that woman,
I tell ya if I ever got the chance to stand in front of her I'd pull her down a peg or 2.

The big African American Balif would no doubt be dragging me out but I'd be putting her in her place regardless.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
i sink if wa basm t-t-talker. meh wers steging himmm thyyy

oh god now its happing here as well. It reminds me of some phish lyrics" Split open and melt"

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Existing 2 page thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You guys do know that show is about as real as Jerry Springer. The people on there get paid to be there...it's reality actors.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It seems like God gave his powers to Jim Carrey again
like in that one movie "Bruce almighty" where he does it to Steve Carrell as the Newsanchor.

But still this is pretty messed up

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sorry looks like somebody else already posted about this on here, forums are hard to keep track of unless you sit and read thru them all day long everyday :T

I found another video of an earthquake happening during filming of a judge judy episode too while looking around, seems kinda strange to me... but looks like it happened 5 years ago or so.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
forums are hard to keep track of unless you sit and read thru them all day long everyday :T

I did a quick search for the phrase "Judge Judy"
The existing thread was the first result.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join