It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Giant Skulls Found! Tuesday, March 29, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The Nephilim and their wanna be's. Fascinating historical finds that leave more questions than answers, but still interesting.

edit on 30-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
the link does not work.. when you try to use the youtube code, insert just the code, such as this: TvqNrkzPrBw and not the whole URL

EDIT: you figured it out - ata boy (girl?)
edit on 30-3-2011 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

link   
So where are these NEW skulls you've advertised?

All this video shows is your typical skull binding and attempts to suggest it's connected to the Nephilim without adding anything new to the discussion.
edit on 3/30/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

The link doesn't work....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Seems interesting, watching it now

But its posted on youtube june 18th, not today

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ok, that video is BS, there are tribes in parts of Africa that to this day practices skull elongation, just as some cultures like those in Myanmar practice neck elongation.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
now why do they do that?
why was that practiced by not connected cultures around the world?

what cargo cult were they imitating?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Makes you rethink the movie Coneheads

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ancient Aliens talked about just that.. Season 1, one of the earlier episodes. They said that some African tribes might be paying their respects to their "gods" by elongating their skulls to imitate the look of those "gods"

It could also be nothing but perception of beauty... they could ask us why our women dye their hair and put color contacts in

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You've got a bad link there friend.
Thought I'd let ya know.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply@FS
Certain north american indians did it too
in imitation they say..

hopefully investigation will clear it up
edit on 30-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What I would like to see more of to support your thread is scientific evidence. I am generally a very open minded person but I need to see some facts to formulate an opinion of my own. I am not hating on your thread but would like you to post more evidence to back up the video. Maybe what I was wanting to see was some more conclusive research.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

the video both states that nor denies that fact. try again.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fatherj

what conclusive research or evidence are you trying to get? whats known is what was in that video and every other thing you have seen involving elongated skulls. what are you trying to figure out?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

took the words from my keyboard. we (not personally) think women with dyed hair are beautiful because we were told that it is, but there is always something that influences that. different countries have different styles. need we compare japanese style/european style. they all had the same style though? going for that conehead look, huh? worldwide? someone was just like "hey, im going to strap boards to my babies head to stretch it out because it looks cool. no need to know how a brain works, just stretch it out. the fact that it continued and there werent idiot mutant (looking) people everywhere tells me there is something to it.

i wonder if it really does free up some brain energy to connect with nature. not that i would try it, but i wonder if there can be some experiments done to test things like that. there are plenty of tribesman doing it to their children, cant be illegal to study them afterwards can it?

personally, its just too coincidental to dismiss as "bs." theres a grain of truth in here somewhere, probably everywhere
edit on 30-3-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

All this video shows is your typical skull binding and attempts to suggest it's connected to the Nephilim without adding anything new to the discussion.

Do I have to do all the work? I could direct you here.... I guess..www.stevequayle.com...

That site is just one of many, but this one imo is a good start.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by eNumbra

Do I have to do all the work?

When you start the thread?

yes.

Is THIS the link/story you copy pasted here? Cause it's the same video and still seems to be falsely advertising new skulls.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Ok, that video is BS, there are tribes in parts of Africa that to this day practices skull elongation, just as some cultures like those in Myanmar practice neck elongation.

Didn't you hear the part about how they continued this as a ritual to be like these Nephilim that once walked among men?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BunnyBeHoppy

Makes you rethink the movie Coneheads

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fatherj

Here check this out and see what you might find.

www.stevequayle.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join