It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I crazy or am I the only one who believes April is going to be a great month?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I look on this site and only see doom threads about April. California earthquake, war, riots, but I don't see anyone saying how they believe April is going to be a great month. I might be the only person who feels this way but I can't wait for April, which is just a couple a days away, and no it's not because April fools day is coming. This is a feeling of prosperity, change, a month to look forward too.

I do believe something good is going to happen in the beginning of April. I'm looking forward to see what happens in the first two weeks and no I'm not looking for an apocalypse. So, has anyone else felt this way or I'm I going crazy?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

I sure hope you are right because this year for me so far has been my own personal apocalypse.

April however esp a certain day has ALWAYS been bad for me. I don't know what it is about this day but I don't like it. I plan on staying inside this year as I do every year even though it doesn't seem to help.

BTW I like your avy even though it gave me chills

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

A positive attitude like yours is always refreshing . But , the way things are going in the world at the moment , I personally don't see it all correcting itself anytime soon .

I'm thinking April 27th is going to be another history-making day . Just a hunch .

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If that "big one" does hit CA tomorrow, we will lose most of that fake, overhyped, overrated, untalented Hollywood stock. Also, my ex mother-in-law (hopefully
). So, yeah, April should be all good and sweet and whatnot.

To clarify: Not that I'm hoping it hits, or that any kinda disaster happens. Hope everyone stays well. I do despise my ex MIL, though...
edit on 30-3-2011 by Arrius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I hope your right,,
April for me all ways sux,, business not that good anymore, And every year Uncle Sam wants all the money I do not have to help fund his evil empire . And seems to be the time of year when I notice most how they waist and waist our damn money .

link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

U like pictures of aliens? I've seen one, and they can be scarier than that. Although the big eyes people depict is pretty spot on. The difference is, the real one's eyes seem to look through you, and you can see somewhat of a reflection of the Universe in them.

link   
Yep, you are crazy.

The excrement is striking the rotary oscillator GOOD GOD MAN

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well yeah it'll be good on the 20th

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

I absolutely think that April is going to be an awesome month!
For one business is picking up rapidly, and more business = more money. Two it's my birth month, so that is always a bonus.
I am also hearing from other people in the construction trades that things are picking up for them as well. So yeah overall I think April has a lot of potential to be an awesome month!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
if i could find a job it WOULD be a good month...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I hope so and it can't be as bad as last April's BP disaster. Of course Hitler and Satan's birthdays are that month, and upon doing some digging, I found this correlation:
www.suite101.com...

However, the same could probably be applied to any month with similar results so...
I know here in Oregon we have had 24 days of rain this month, so if April brings some sunshine, the Cascade Range doesn't have a subduction quake, and radiation from Japan doesn't work it's way here, then things could be good! I hope so...

peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
why? because you've god a delivery of large amounts of drugs coming soon?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by mblahnikluver

U like pictures of aliens? I've seen one, and they can be scarier than that. Although the big eyes people depict is pretty spot on. The difference is, the real one's eyes seem to look through you, and you can see somewhat of a reflection of the Universe in them.

Oh I just love aliens
just look at my avy...

I look at pics online of them, freaks me out sometimes but I enjoy freaking myself out and aliens really dont bother me. If I saw one I'd probably freak depending on how they showed themselves. Now showing up in my room at night would not make me react in a good way lol daytime would be better.

OP I do hope you are right though. I really dread April because it never seems to be my month. I really dont like the date April 21..It gives me chills and has for over 10yrs. Bad day...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Someone shows a bit of optimism and you go off on him/her for doing so?

ATS: All Negativity, All The Time.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm going crazzzzyyyyy!!! Let the crazy fever catch on!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
OP, Your last name wouldn't happen to be Rothschild would it?

No? Ok, sorry was just wondering....

What about Rockerfeller?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well done OP finally a thread with some positive attributes to it. Yes April is going to be a great month and the sun is going to shine and we are all going to get outside and enjoy the nice fresh air and the countryside. Theres nothing like spring in the air !

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yes April is going to be a great month.

It's my birthday

S+F for you just for being positive

top topics

join