It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Rand Paul Responds to President Obama’s Libya Address

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The U.S. went into Libya without it being a direct threat to us, without asking Congress for permission, just because the U.N. said so.

So I guess if the U.N. tells the U.S. government that all Americans need to be put in concentration camps, we're all doomed?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

The U.S. went into Libya without it being a direct threat to us, without asking Congress for permission, just because the U.N. said so.

America is the Cannon fodder of the elite and the elite run the UN as well as the USA. Of course we do what the UN wants. That is nothing new. The USA is no longer a "free Republic" and it has not been for over a hundred years.

This is straight from the FDA web site a couple years ago and shows WHO is running the FDA.

International Harmonization
FDA.gov

The harmonization of laws, regulations and standards between and among trading partners requires intense, complex, time-consuming negotiations by CFSAN officials. Harmonization must simultaneously facilitate international trade and promote mutual understanding, while protecting national interests and establish a basis to resolve food issues on sound scientific evidence in an objective atmosphere. Failure to reach a consistent, harmonized set of laws, regulations and standards within the freetrade agreements and the World Trade Organization Agreements can result in considerable economic repercussions.
Participation in Codex Alimentarius
Cosmetics International Activities
International Organizations and Standard-Setting Bodies
International Office of Epizootics
International Plant Protection Convention
World Health Organization
Food and Agricultural Organization
Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA)
Joint Meeting on Pesticide Residues
Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Microbiological Risk Assessments
Pan American Health Organization
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Yep, our one-world government is here.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Thats the same thing I keep thinking about all the things in the middle east, Is who are the rebels? who are they really? and what do they stand for?. My second thought that doesn't seem to get covered enough is, if these people are for a "real" democracy?, and have brought up arms against there dictators...... whats going to happen when we as a people protest? or come to arms? so we can have a "real" democracy for the people.... whos gonna protect us.....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A perfectly crafted speech. Sounds very much like Kuchinich now, and Ron Paul and Kuchinich when Bush took our soldiers into Afganistan and Iraq.

Just because the UN said so? Do you really believe it is that simple?

So I guess if the U.N. tells the U.S. government that all Americans need to be put in concentration camps, we're all doomed?

Wow. You seem to fear Obama as much as I feared GWBush. I'm sorry for us both.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

this thread and video got me to thinking, so could someone please shed some light on who the bi-partisan members of congress are?
because last night, when Obama addressed the nation, he said that he consulted with the
bi-partisan memebers of congress before going into Lybia, but since this whole thing has started, it has been no secret that many were upset, and some even calling for empeachment due to him not going to congress and all.

my point being , just a few days ago , Hillary was all over the tv, I think at a press conf. or something, she was defending Obama' actions , she mentioned that it was the UN that asked us to lead, she had the opportunity to make the statement that Obama made last night about him consulting certain members of congress but did not. any idea's guys?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I fear the insane globalist, Illuminati-lackey, baby-killers that have hijacked this country and the world and do whatever they want with it and its people.

new topics

top topics

join