It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel threatens unilateral steps if UN recognizes Palestinian state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Israel informed the 15 members of the United Nations Security Council last week, as well as several other prominent European Union countries, that if the Palestinian Authority persists in its efforts to gain recognition in September as a state within the 1967 borders, Israel would respond with a series of unilateral steps of its own.

source

This article I found funny. You can read it yourselves, but funny things are:

Israel is gonna do something if the UN don't stfu. Whoooo wonder what it will be. Can't wait for September.

Obomber said last year he wanted to see a Palestinian state as part of the UN within a year, hahahahahaha, another fail. Does he think we button up the back or what ?

I love how Israel brandishes agreements such as Oslo Accords when it suits them and completely ignores the same agreements itself the rest of the time.... total a holes

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by bigyin

"It is written in the Holy Qur'an that God granted the Land of Israel to the Children of Israel and ordered them to settle therein (Qur'an, Sura 5:21) and that before the Last Day He will bring the Children of Israel to retake possession of their Land, gathering them from all different countries and nations (Qu'ran, Sura 17:104). Consequently, as a Muslim who abides by the Qur'an, I believe that opposing the existence of the State of Israel means opposing a Divine decree."-Sheik Abdul Paleizo

What do the Palestinians say to that?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Thanks for pointing this out, can't wait until September.

Just another case of Israel playing the victim in the world media. Too bad for them most of us are sick of it and no one is buying it anymore. Your reign of terror and deception is almost over Israel

Star and Flag OP.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Im no muslim but to me if i was gonna go blow myself... up for this book then id listen to this too but if you dont know their response then you don't know religion and this is mis understood or "invented" along with the rest of the book

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They will respond with a series of unilateral steps huh? I wonder what they mean by that.

Well, isn't it a little difficult to proclaim that you want a solution, to go through the steps of peace process, and yet simultaneously oppose it at every step and continually publicly out yourself for not actually wanting to complete the process.

Sounds tiring.

I would like to see the UN recognize Palestine.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Will Israel impose sanctions on every nation in the UN? (can you say self-inflicted injury?)
It looks like Israel dosent want the 1967 borders to be set as an international border, which in turn shows that they want to push further into the PA territory in future? (can you say intent?).
Or, perhaps they could see problems in the future if they want to take out terrorists inside palastine which would be a soverign nation if recognised? (can you say justified intent?)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

The Palestinians would say to you the people who are claiming to be israelites are imposters, and they are 100 % right. The scripture you quote..you misinterpret it completely lol. This day will come but not until the false messiah rules from the throne of david first..this fake zionist state is clearly preparing for this 'messiah' but he is not who they think he is. Jesus will return after the false messiahs little stint in israel. And can anyone of faith honestly dispute that the genocides that have come before and preceed the creation of this state, scream of the devils work? If you can deny this you are deluded.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Some further information and analysis of the coming establishment of the State of Palestine in September 2011. Did they pick that date deliberately

source

This will be worth watching.

How about the UN sends in miltary support for Palestine ?

How is Obomber going to handle it ? ic so Libyan protestors are entitled to thier own country but Palestinians are not. It's gonna be fun to watch.

new topics

top topics

join