It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird, saw the sun (or some planet) really, really close to the Earth in a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
(Note: This dream felt real and seemed to occur in real places which I knew)

So in this dream when I woke up (still in the dream) and looked outside my window I saw the sun (or some planet) really, really big in the sky. Maybe this picture might help:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06fa50735f8e.jpg[/atsimg]

I tried to take a picture with my camera but since my camera was too s*** at focusing (even in real life) I took a video of it. I called a friend of mine about this and he sounded worried and wanted to meet me at a location which I knew. While trying to get dressed in my house I realised something was not right about that big sun and then I suddenly woke up realising it was a dream.

Really weird because I never had a dream like this in my life ever.

Feeling uneasy just thinking about it but thought I'd share this anyways and see what interpretations I get.
By the way, In the dream I clearly thought that this big sun thing might cause some sort of natural disaster somewhere in the form of an earthquake/volcano etc.

edit on 29-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You need to read these links about similar visions/dreams:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
what is weird about having a dream?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

didnt know these dreams are quite common and similar

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yes people reading about similar things and then having similar dreams.
Who would of thought it was possible??

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've had similar dreams after reading threads about Nibiru but they are what they are .........nothing but dreams.
edit on 29/3/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Using the knowledge granted to me by my degree in Dream Interpretation, I would say that this dream indicates deep-seated incestuous and perhaps even beastial desires that you have repressed. There is nothing wrong with this, get in touch with your inner-child and become one with Krishna, Thor, and Zeus.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

In all seriousness, it was just a dream. I had a dream once that flying saucers were destroying a city I was in during the night. We (family) went and hid inside a building, that seemed to be submerged in soil as the windows didn't show anything but dirt pressed up against the glass. It ended with a bizarre abduction through this window (and onto a large grassy field).

Stupid dreams.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lumiere

It's weird if the person says its weird to them, the argument can be made that as a member of ATS, one may have residual dreams reflecting what we come across, but we are all capable of prophetic dreams. My vision came before I even heard of ATS or the Red Sky prophecy or Nibiru or a galactic bloch wall.

new topics

top topics

join