It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Army kills Afghans who were speeding on bike!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Thats the worst warcrime I had ever seen. Killing a couple of innocent Afghans who were speeding on a bike. Obama will tried by war crimes for this.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I understand the soldiers' being edgy, but I'm surprised they did not attempt to stop the bike before shooting.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Pure and simple act of terrorism. "Let me check out my kill."

(assuming they were civilians)
edit on 28-3-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

They probably thought he had a bomb on him. You know, just speeding through to drop a small suitcase in... An attempted terrorist attempt...I have no idea....

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am officially done supporting the troops.

I have seen soo many videos of US troops murdering people.

"Let me check out my kill"

The military of the US and UK really is the army of Lucifer.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Now the Libyans get to play, too!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xShadow13

I was thinking the same but this a another case of a U.S. soldier getting scared and firing without any thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Fist off no he will not, Bush sent us in on a lie and he hasn't, especially when this had nothing to do with Obama. Is Obama a puppet? Yes! But he didn't order these shootings, these were just some loose cannon soldiers.... as 99% of them are. This is just a factor in war.

But these soldiers should be charged for war crimes, they knew what they were doing, soldiers are dogs trained to bite in my opinion. To much call of duty if you ask me.

S&F

all the best,
Jacob

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xShadow13
reply to post by deltaboy

They probably thought he had a bomb on him. You know, just speeding through to drop a small suitcase in... An attempted terrorist attempt...I have no idea....

Thats funny, because IF THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD A BOMB THEN WHY DID THEY IMMEDIATELY RUN UP TO THEM RIGHT AFTER THEY FILLED THEM WITH SLUGS?????

To hell with these murderers!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Man watching this really made my heart sink. I can't believe the soldier was so casual "let me check out my kill" like it was a game.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dead taliban on the left at 41 sec is wearing military equipment (chest-mounted webbing). According to the logic of you people, soldiers should wait for a vehicle speeding directly at them, to stop before firing. Ever heard of suicide bombers?

The one on top also appears to be wearing chest-mounted webbing.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Watch the video again and I think you'll see that it was an ambush. That soldier stepped out there knowing exactly what was coming through; obviously they had seen the riders at some distance and had premeditated that kill....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
that looked like a classic and premeditated ambush. they were hiding in a bush around a bend filming.

i wouldn't be surprised if they had a spotter up the road, relaying when the next "target" was approaching.

what were they doing there anyways. obviously they were in a friendly town. 3 lives wasted in less than a second.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They were mainly just real edgy. You could tell how by how they were walking that they were in a movement to contact situation which means expecting imminent danger, then this bike hauls butt around the corner with no attempts to stop. This one is a tough call, but I totally agree that the "let me check my kill" bs is just wrong. And as much as I dislike obama (name not capitalized on purpose), you can't really blame him for the actions of another person. Either way its all a mess.

Deebo
edit on 28-3-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I hope these murderers get what they asked for. Karma is a bitch. They ain't fighting for my freedom and protection of the USA. If they were, they would be on the US border. They are just a bunch of inbred redneck soldiers who are not smarter than my pet rock.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Dead taliban on the left at 41 sec is wearing military equipment (chest-mounted webbing). According to the logic of you people, soldiers should wait for a vehicle speeding directly at them, to stop before firing. Ever heard of suicide bombers?

The one on top also appears to be wearing chest-mounted webbing.

2 villagers on a scooter??!!

You just don't get it man. Do you?

Keep calling them terrorists or Taliban or AlQuaida SO YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT.

All I saw was a bunch of coward bullies murdering a couple poor Afghanis on a scooter.

So why don't you explain how its standard operating procedure to immediately run up on individuals suspected of having live bombs on their person. LIAR

I would be afraid to walk up to a M-80 that didn't go off after lighting it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by larrydavid

Why would two villagers be wearing chest-mounted webbing in a warzone? For fun? For laughs?
Why would they even have some to begin with?

There is also an Ak-47 underneath the dead on the top-right at 0:43.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
And as much as I dislike obama (name not capitalized on purpose), you can't really blame him for the actions of another person. Either way its all a mess.

Deebo
edit on 28-3-2011 by Deebo because: add

And why the hell not? If a company has a major debacle or loses a huge amount of profits, they fire the General Manager don't they?

After all ,America has turned in to nothing more than a "company". so why shouldn't he be treated any differently?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Why would two villagers be wearing chest-mounted webbing in a warzone? For fun? For laughs?

First of all, please explain what "chest mounted webbing" is.

Secondly, lets see what this chest mounted webbing you claim is in the video.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

There is also an Ak-47 underneath the dead on the top-right at 0:43.

WOW you must have amazing vision!!

I didnt see an AK-47. I saw something MAYBE resembling the barrel of a small caliber rifle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join