It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Nuclear Meltdown Being Felt in North and South Carolina.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Just saw this on the local news ( I live in Charlotte,NC) and pulled up the local paper online in Cleveland County (Shelby,NC) and Mecklenburg County (Charlotte,NC). Both outlets are reporting low levels of Iodine 131; however they are saying that it is harmless. I work really close to the Duke Plant that is described in this article and i have had a headache and felt slightly ill all day. I didnt start to feel better until i left that area and got home today. I researched Iodine 131 and its not a high red flag but it definitely isnt a good thing to be around. Here are the links i have...feedback and comments welcomed.

www.ehow.com...

www.shelbystar.com...

www.charlotteobserver.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hmm....Weird...
I'm on the left coast and i'm doin fine, heck even went in the rain the other day.
I guess goddess loves the left side as she shielded us from the disaster.

(Edit)
My apologies i just saw a commercial on tv of people on the right coast, jersey i think was the place.
These people looked like they suffer from radiation burns, and they all acted like primitives.
Must be radiation madness, this stuff must be for real this time.

edit on 28-3-2011 by g146541 because: I could tell you but you wouldn't believe me anyway.

link   
s***t man don't want to be in your shoes

link   
for the life of me i dont understand how the south east united states is getting hit with higher doses of particles unless it has something to do yet still with the bp spill?

thanks for the information op

link   
well i live in oregon and have felt fine and im wayyyyyy closer to apan then you.....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't understand.. they found nuclear radiation at a NUCLEAR power plant and its surrounding areas? Hmm...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsMike

I find it highly suspicious that radiation showed up here out of the blue basically against the Jet Stream....the Weather forecast is weird this week too...it literally rained all day and out of nowhere became clear skies and is supposed to be like that until tomorrow afternoon...then rain wed-saturday. Rain is common this time of here down here but not that much in a week and with a storm that is basically just going to sit even though we are only 3 hours from the coast.

I think more should be looked into where this is really coming from......wouldnt suprise me if "weird radiation" findings start popping up in random places. Could this be TPTB using another catastrophe as an excuse to cause more deaths?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
reply to post by HiMyNameIsMike

I find it highly suspicious that radiation showed up here out of the blue basically against the Jet Stream....the Weather forecast is weird this week too...it literally rained all day and out of nowhere became clear skies and is supposed to be like that until tomorrow afternoon...then rain wed-saturday. Rain is common this time of here down here but not that much in a week and with a storm that is basically just going to sit even though we are only 3 hours from the coast.

I think more should be looked into where this is really coming from......wouldnt suprise me if "weird radiation" findings start popping up in random places. Could this be TPTB using another catastrophe as an excuse to cause more deaths?

Are they still producing MOX down there at the Savannah River Site?
They store alot of nuclear material down there.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Im not sure but thats definitely something to look into. Any idea where to start?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
reply to post by kdog1982

Im not sure but thats definitely something to look into. Any idea where to start?

Savannah River Site.
They use to make weapons grade plutonium,then started making MOX.
But I think it's shut down now,but are still storing stuff there.
You know Charleston,SC had a 7.3 quake in 1886,about 100 miles north east of there.

new topics

top topics

join