It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet size UFO seen passing by our sun.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Planet size UFO seen passing by our sun.
if this is indeed a Spaceship...it is Absolutely Massive,infact it would be bigger then planet earth.
now i'm still skeptical whether this is infact a real spaceship or some kind of glitch.

if it's real,should we be worried???

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Well, i wouldn't be worried. If it can get that close to the sun and be that massive in diameter, it will probably just vaporize us
I mean they're probably just liberal aliens wanting to give us new technology, or weapons or something the government would know. All the other alien ships are probably trying to stay away from us... The major ones... So, no don't start living in your basement yet...I already do that

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
well given the size of the universe i would'nt be surpised if there are saturn size spaceships or even bigger out there..the worrying thing about this one,is it in our solar system..round the corner so to speak..

If it is indeed real,then surely it's a mothership from it size,and could explain the massive rise in UFO sightings of late all over the planet ?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
this is another vid by the same guy..in this vid you can clearly see some giant craft pass by the sun.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Re: "Planet size UFO seen passing by our sun."

That's because it probably *is* a planet. Venus or something. That's what the conclusion on almost all these SOHO videos turn out to be.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I know your wide-eyed and eager to believe in the absurd...but nothing you see here is any type of alien ship or UFO. I would suggest Google to start with, and start learning about the very instruments that collect this data. Doing this will protect you from such nonsense in the future.

There is not enough room here to educate you on the inner workings of such instruments, and learning about them in a UFO conspiracy forum means you could be fed whatever without looking into yourself.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Watch some videos of Nassim Haramain explaining what they are doing around the sun ALL THE TIME!

Listen to what Stephen Hawkings says about Nomad ET that travel the universe in MASSIVE ships

Listen to what Michio Kaku says about TYPE 1 2 & 3 civilizations

Everything should click into place if not i think a new threads in order where i will join the dots for you

Funny how they all spoke out about such things just before huge ships started appearing around our sun they us it as a star gate if you want to travel across the universe a worm hole is a good means, a singularity is needed and the sun is just that, so is the earth but there massive ship would obliterate the earth clearly, next best thing the Stars, they are Nomad they have out lasted there own sun/star and travel around in these huge ships, they are a type 3 civilization, we are not even on the scale yet,

Trust me if they want us gone were gone. end off,

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
looks like the glitch in SOHO thread which can be seen HERE

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The Youtube creator says it's a [sic] rouge star. So is that like a deep rouge or more of an off pink star? I haven't heard of them.

If you do an ATS search for SOHO and SDO, than you will find explanations to the anomalies.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

half way through watching "an error occured please try again"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpigz
looks like the glitch in SOHO thread which can be seen HERE

I'm getting kinda tired of glitches now

my mobile phone has been bashed around at work dropped 100 times had drinks over it and i can still take a picture with out perfectly geometrical shapes appearing in nearly every shot. ok space is a harsh environment but they have spent billions on there camera where as mine was just over £100, when ever something like this pops up its dust pixel or glitches, sure

In other news Fukushimas nuclear power plant is 100% safe

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
now if you read what i said in my first post you will see,i'm skeptical....i'm looking for answers like the rest of you are,so before you all bash me for it...now i'm fully aware of the soho inner workings of it's instruments,and how it takes pics,and how you can get hot pixels..but this object can't be hot pixels as it moves across the screen,and when you see it in full light,like the man on the vid said..it looks very much like some sort of craft.

i don't claim to be any kind of expert on this,but i have some common sense..and this strikes me as odd.

now if you look at the postions of the soho lens you see that this craft or object is infact flying in a strange trajectory.
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

SOHO satellite is 1 million miles from Earth the Sun is 93 million miles,so we can't really tell how far it is from the sun...but if it's not a glicth,and its can't be a planet in transition,as it moving to fast ?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So many idiots in the world. Armchair scientist and paranoid, uneducated fools seem to populate youtube.
Not you bashing you OP, just the garbage you posted.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

The Youtube creator says it's a [sic] rouge star. So is that like a deep rouge or more of an off pink star? I haven't heard of them.

If you do an ATS search for SOHO and SDO, than you will find explanations to the anomalies.

I don't think they want explanations, mate.

I think they want to tuck themselves up in bed and dream about being rescued from their humdrum lives by some exciting aliens.

Very sad.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

Originally posted by cluckerspud
So many idiots in the world. Armchair scientist and paranoid, uneducated fools seem to populate youtube.

can we say TROLL POSTING !!

You posted a video by a youtube poster whom, you have no idea of their credentials, education or background.
This youtube user then goes on to interpret the data and tells you it's a spaceship.

And I'm the troll?!

Lousy defense mechanism you got there.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Back on topic, discuss the video only, not each other.

Your post will be removed.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

like i've said before,i'm looking for answers,not trolls only here to insult..if this doesn't intrest you,as you claim to be so much smarter then the rest of us and know what it is..WHY ARE YOU HERE ? as you made no comment other then be insulting.

it was these images that got my attention.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3595fb072374.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28839d850d83.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cee1824efa80.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc5aa194723e.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

can we say TROLL POSTING !!

You posted a video by a youtube poster whom, you have no idea of their credentials, education or background.
This youtube user then goes on to interpret the data and tells you it's a spaceship.

And I'm the troll?!

Lousy defense mechanism you got there.

and nor do you know anything about the person who posted the youtube vid...BUT yet your quick to dis-credit him,so your as bad as me in that respect.

and how many times do i have to keep saying,i'm skeptical,as in other pics and gifs shown before,you can see it a good chance of being jupiter or mercury,but its the clear image of a unusual shape...almost craft like.

clearly you have no answer for what it is,or you would of shot it down,instead of making insults.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well, this image is clearly a phallus.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join