It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Idea on 11:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I like many have been seeing 11:11 for many years now. I like so many see it all over the place, like my eyes are drawn to it some how.

I started noticing it about 10 years ago and have been seeing it in multiple places throughout the day all the time ever since. Over the years I have had various theories about what it could mean and why it is happening, when it began it appeared as if I was the only one whom noticed it, people I told about it gave blank looks, but over time as I searched for an answer I discovered other people experiencing it.

What I have noticed is more and more people appear to be seeing it. It's as if its some kind of signal that is gathering in strength over time, the stronger the signal the more people are able to perceive it.

My ideas about this over the years have mostly been metaphysical in nature, but what has dawned on me this very night is perhaps the phenomenon has a very physical and tangible origin??

What if 11:11 is an experiment in mind control by an overseeing organization, one whose reach is so great and so powerful they could hide signals inside the media we consume...

What if 11:11 is a command trigger placed in our subconscious by these people.... and if it is what else have they placed deep inside our minds and to what end?

Discuss....

Korg.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The 11:11 Universal and Spiritual Laws of the Cosmos

Universal Law of Free Will

Spiritual Law of Freedom of Man

Universal Law of Change

Spiritual Law of Growth of Man

Universal Law of Movement and Balance

Spiritual Law of Strength, Health and Happiness

Universal Law of Innocence, Truth and Family

Spiritual Law of Protection of Family

Universal Law of Symmetry

Spiritual Law of Equality

Universal Law of Life

Spiritual Law of Choice

Universal Law of Light, Sound and Vibration

Spiritual Law of Intuition

Universal Law of Judgment

Spiritual Law of Karma

Universal Law of Nature

Spiritual Law of Protection of Man

Universal Law of Love

Spiritual Law of Healing

Universal Law of Perception

Spiritual Law of Future Sight

It may be noted that these Universal and Spiritual Laws, accepted and revered by all member civilizations of the Star Nations, are not couched in the �Thou shalt/not...� language of Human civil and religious laws. Rather, these Universal and Spiritual Laws may be seen as universally-valid, self-evident principles, grounded in natural law and the fundamentals of consciousness, and in every intelligent lifeform�s connection to Source.
The symbols of these 11:11 Laws were found etched into the structure of the starcraft that crashed at Roswell in 1947.
I gave my photo of those symbols to Ihanktowan Dakota (Sioux) Chief Golden Eagle/Standing Elk. He took them into sacred lodge, asked guidance from the Tunkasilas, (Dakota word for the �Grandfathers�, spiritual guides from the stars), and learned that the symbols stood for the 11 Universal Laws and 11 Spiritual Laws that all Star Nations cultures accept as their common metaphysical/spiritual foundation.

- Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

[email protected]

MAKA WICAHPI WICOHAN [Dakota Sioux for the 11:11 Laws]

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Well, it could be a microchip inside our minds used for mind control... Which i highly Doubt! But i think that we hear about this 11:11 stuff, and our minds remember it. Then we look at a clock waiting for a certain time on our digital clocks on our digital cell phones, and remember these numbers. We see lines the most and that reminds us of them. So when we see lines that look symmetrical we look at the nearest clock. Or, human minds have a clock inside our heads that we haven't discovered yet and 11:11 is when the atoms' coffee's ready

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is a bit eerie. For the past maybe 4 or 5 months I have been seeing 1:11 and 11:11 on the clock all the time. And today I just happened to tell a friend about it and right after that I find a post in the "Girl that predicted Japan EQ..." thread about the number 11. And now I find this thread? Weird!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hmmm... Is anyone's ATS distorted? My screen only has text...

People used to say 11:11 was a code for 'awakening' and all kinds of other metaphysical mumbo jumbo. After studying MK Ultra and accounts of mind control victims/survivors, I'm convinced it is linked to harmonic weaponry and mass population control. The number is significant to Masons and has a nice 'NWO' ring to it. The level of control exerted over the populations through media is horrendous, but they can reach you rather easily by targeting brainwaves. My knowledge is elementary because the technology used is ridiculously advanced, beyond anything they show us in sci-fi films...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have also been seeing the 11:11 alot as well and I have also been seeing 3:33 and 12:12 but I'm not to sure that it is a phenomenon or that I just notice it more because of the hype of the number. I'm kinda thinking that it is a mental clock that we have that may be caused by subconscious influences because I will once in a while wake up at 3:33 or 11:11. It is just hard for me to tell if I am making something out of nothing on the number.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Mine is 2:14. I have seen it all my life. Time of day, 2/14 complete, 2:14 into the song, 2:14 left on the microwave. Ive never understood why.

Coincidentally, my "number" while playing sports my whole life, was 14. The woman I have decided to settle down and start a family with, had the number 2 for the one sport she played, the one season she played it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is it a good sign that I officially get off probation on 11/11/11,
or should I be concerned? What are the cosmos trying
to tell me, will our hero survive to see his next harrowing
adventure? Stay tuned to find out... I imagined saying that
in the voice of Jay from "Jay and Silent Bob"!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I go through phases of seeing 11:11.

11 X 11 = 121

21 is the 21 in December 21st 2012. You also have 11+1 = 12 in 2012

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Maybe October 11th, 2011...Let's wait and see....Elenin is suppose to be the closest to earth on October 17th..Maybe it is speeding up....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Hmmm... Is anyone's ATS distorted? My screen only has text...

People used to say 11:11 was a code for 'awakening' and all kinds of other metaphysical mumbo jumbo. After studying MK Ultra and accounts of mind control victims/survivors, I'm convinced it is linked to harmonic weaponry and mass population control.

Everything seems o.k. with ATS from here (UK)...

I've been all over the metaphysical aspects of it, and some of those ideas do sit well with my concepts of reality but the fact that it appears to be presenting itself to people of all kinds of beliefs and increasingly so over time has led me to the conclusion that it is some form of mind control.

Originally posted by RayTheWizardLiotta
I have also been seeing the 11:11 a lot as well and I have also been seeing 3:33 and 12:12 but I'm not to sure that it is a phenomenon or that I just notice it more because of the hype of the number. I'm kinda thinking that it is a mental clock that we have that may be caused by subconscious influences because I will once in a while wake up at 3:33 or 11:11. It is just hard for me to tell if I am making something out of nothing on the number.

It's not the hype because I've been seeing it before it was hype... the hype exists now I believe because so many people are seeing it.

I do believe it is popping out though because it has been programmed into our minds to notice it... But to notice it for what purpose?

The other thing I've noticed is people appear to be waiting for something to happen. There has been a serious increase in uneasiness among the people I talk with about the future... you could put that down to the global state of affairs but I think it runs deeper.

What if we have all been programmed to do something or be somewhere at a certain time defined by whatever they have put in our heads. This time has yet to come and although it may be buried deep in our subconscious it is surfacing as a feeling of foreboding and a constant waiting for something BIG to happen.

I wonder if there are any examples of regressive hypnosis centered on the 11:11 phenomenon documented anywhere??

Korg.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've honestly never seen 11:11 at all so if it's a mass population control then I must be one of the special ones unaffected by it or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Personally, I see 11:11 at least once a day, no lie. I do not look for it, it's just when I happen to look at the time. Sometimes I even see it twice a day. I also see 10:10 and 12:12, but I have no idea what any of it means. I have read many theories on what it is, but I am not going to 100% agree with any of it until I know for sure. I do know it means something. I did hear something from David Icke (No, I do not depend on him for anything), to pay attention to what you're thinking about when you see it, but I found this to be kinda nuts, because sometimes I am thinking about the silliest of things. I would love a solid answer to what it is and why I see it ALL THE TIME lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I've honestly never seen 11:11 at all so if it's a mass population control then I must be one of the special ones unaffected by it or something.

Neither did I until around 2000... I was 26 then.

It was about this time that I gained and understanding of the flowing nature of reality through studying Bruce Lee... Ironically it was also about this time that my eyes were opened to the idea of a global Elite controlling everything for their own gain...

Korg.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just thought I would throw my connection to the number 11 out there to as this topic has interested me and I see the number often also. I was born on August 30th 1984 with a time of birth on my certificate of 11:11am. (8/30 - 8+3+0=11) (1984 -1+9+8+4=22). My girlfriend before i met my wife was born on 9/11 and my wife who i met a month after the previous girl has a birthday of 10/11. We were married on 6/5 (11). Probably sounds dumb, but i always thought it was interesting. Always seems there is an 11 around me.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I really wish I knew wth this 11:11 thing was. I've been haunted by it for a year or so now. It started one night when I was in bed and someone said, "It's 11:11" so I looked at my atomic clock and it said 11:11. I can't explain how odd I felt, it was really wierd. I have been seeing it all the time ever since, all types of variations. Heck, my freakin inspection sticker even says 11 11, so needless to say, I see it everyday. I also see 911 prior to bad events. I saw it a lot right before the Japan EQ, and also, on a side note, I woke up a couple of hours after the EQ because my bed was shaking and I kept hearing 9.0, 9.0 in my head. My husband woke up and asked me what was wrong, I said "nothing", looked at the time and went back to sleep. When I heard the story the next morning, I fell to my knees and cried. I've seen it again, 3 times in 2 days, one of which I was waking from a nightmare where I saw a map with yellow and red dots all over Southern Ca.,just sayin.
I don't believe11:11 has anything to do with mind control though. I am a very free thinker and have no trust in any government. I would not be a good canidate, too stubborn, and I can't even be hypnotized.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Ive been seeing 11:11 since 9th grade (1984). Since then, I see it most every day. I didn't really think anything of it until I saw a forum site devoted to it. Sadly, the forum is no more. But I did learn that 1111 X 1111= 1234321. What it means, I don't know.

I love geometry, so I see 11:11 as two sets of parallel lines. Again, what it means, I don't know.

Are there any books on this phenomena?

cajunboy2k

new topics

top topics

join