It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. my names ron.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hi my names Ron, I live in Colorado and tonight around 2:45 am i was in my bed when i heard very deep/low rumbling noise that I've never heard before and I went outside to check it out. When i opened the door the noise was extremely loud and i could tell what direction it was coming from but could see nothing due to the clouds. After about 2 or 3 minutes it seemed to come out of the clouds, it was a very bright white light on the tip and it looked like a mini pencil.

I watched it for another 10 seconds before it started flashing red, i thought it was a missile because it took a nose dive and looked like it was going to crash just a couple miles from me. Anyway that theory was gone when it stopped falling. My question is what was it, a helicopter?

edit on 28-3-2011 by littleweedmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by littleweedmen

Well for a Alien, your story telling skills as well as sentence structure is horrible..soo maybe you should go to bed kid?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

great answer

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
welcome to Earth, can I borrow your spaceship?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Well for a Alien, your story telling skills as well as sentence structure is horrible..soo maybe you should go to bed kid?

You asked for this.

Well, (Comma) for AN alien, your story telling skills, (Comma) as well as sentence structure, (Comma) ARE horrible.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

thanks for the laugh, I actually feel sorry that you wasted your time to correct what was purposely wrote in error format. henceforth the joke....sheesh some people just try their best to act badass on the internet.

lol the interwebz seriouz buisneszz

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I like sushi, and wasabi and I like to ride my bicycle.

I also like rain and storms, because i feel all safe and snuggle under my blankey.

I don't like snails and ants, they bite me and snails are slimey.. yuck!

Can I have a cookie now?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

NO!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I fixed it. now would you be so kind as to answer the question?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

NO!

AWWWW

I'm telling...

link   

have you ever heard of a scram jet ???
try google

and welcome to ATS

link   
TROLL POST

So you see it and it looked like a pencil & or a Missile, yet you ask weather it was a Helicopter when it sounded nothing like one? i'm sure if it was that big & bright you would have seen the clouds glowing also

link   

thanks for the laugh, I actually feel sorry that you wasted your time to correct what was purposely wrote in error format. henceforth the joke....sheesh some people just try their best to act badass on the internet.

That is a good attempt at a believable excuse. I'll give you that much.
I don't believe it though.

link   

Hi Ron.

what kind of hearing protection did you wear

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Well why would you? It would shoot down that nice little feeling you had in your gut when you thought you corrected me.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

headphones

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

It's pretty cloudy and no it only looked like a mini pencil at first, then once it started flashing red and dropping i could see it more clearly and it kinda looked like a missile or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If you what you saw was extraordinary enough to make you question what it was, do you really believe it something as common a helicopter, or is it a rhetorical question?

Some will say it was a UFO ...

Others will say swamp gas ...

The fact is we can't tell you.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by littleweedmen

It's pretty cloudy and no it only looked like a mini pencil at first, then once it started flashing red and dropping i could see it more clearly and it kinda looked like a missile or something.

yes but missiles don't look or sound anything like helicopters do they?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

They don't but as i've never seen a missile before i thought it MAY be one of course it wasn't. My next logical assumption was that it was a some type of helicopter i've never seen.

top topics

join