It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illusive Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Everybody knows the primary objective of the NWO. But like every agenda, it always comes with a secondary objective.
So, allow me to shed some more light over our lonely cabin of goods.

I think the secondary objective of the NWO can be resumed in three words. What are those words?

DISTRACTION FOR SILENCE

Have you taken a look at the perfection of society's workings? From the moment you enter, it can't be helped but to become part of it.

Let's take a look at a city for instance.
It's a network. A network designed to make you feel an illusion. The illusion of independence by becoming dependent.

Inside the city network, you have the illusion of doing what you want, but in reality you are only doing from the list of things that they want.

Under it, "the powerful" can do what they want with us. Sooner or later, anything they push to us, we will assimilate. Whether psychological, physical or emotional. The network works with controlled brute force towards the five senses. What we smell, hear, touch, taste and see is nothing else than what they intend.

They make you feel on stage, because behind stage is where the gold is. You may not come backstage because the network they created is designed to distract and make you believe that the only thing that exists and matters is to be on stage. They make you be the star of the movie, because they are the crew, and the crew is the one that controls.

Here on ATS we know what it feels like and what happens when we talk about backstage to someone inside the network. But we aren't crazy my friends.

So, to go to the main point of this thread.

While it may not seem so, I'm here to tell you that the network is failing. Division is the card they will try to play in these times. Good news is that people are beginning to see. Slowly but surely it is spreading, and people are beginning to comprehend. Don't take your eyes away from the game. For it is a game.

And the game is for the first time, starting to be truly... PLAYED.

Give me your feedback. What is your stance on this subject? Is there something more that you think I should know? Is there something I missed?
Drop by and give me your thought.

Thank you for reading.

PS: Leave the matrix movie out of it. I'm talking about this world.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Jepic because: Title modification

edit on 27-3-2011 by Jepic because: Content modification

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

While i think "The Matrix' is definitely a Great movie and subsequent Trilogy ....

It's just a Movie.

Not that there aren't pertinent and relative comparisons or similarizations .. just , that ... well,

Sorry ... Don't think we're quite that far along yet ... nor are They, whomever that may be.

? impending ?

...quite possibly, imo, if humanity doesn't soon or eventually realize and decide to take each and every's potential, if not actual, role in their day to day life more seriously, well-intentioned and concerned with regards the world around them

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

If you put more thought into it you realise that I'm talking about this world. I'm not talking about any kind of matrix. I'm talking about what they are doing right here in this world. Because this is all we see and all that we can be certain of. Thanks for dropping by. Star for you.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So you have figured out that you are a slave? Now what?
How will you use this knowledge?
Reminds me of a 404'd thread the other day.

top topics

join