It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wish we could see stuff like this before they occur haha

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

No...I think it would be more like some Hollywood movies, or the directors/writers of those movies have connections to the Illuminati/Elite groups that basically engineer our reality by manipulating everything from man made systems such as the stock market and elections right through to natural weather systems and "natural" disasters by using highly advanced technology and concepts that are kept suppressed from us. Ones ability to comprehend the mechanics of such a reality depends on what one thinks they know about reality. I wont wont pretend to have a firm grasp on reality, because I do not. The more I study topics such as particle physics or quantum mechanics the more I understand how little I actually know about reality. The world has been here for a long time, and I was born into it only a blink ago. People have also been on this planet for a long time, and based on the diluted and contradictory beliefs presented by historians it's clear our entire history has been warped and obscured by forces wishing to keep us ignorant of our true origins. All of this adds up, imo, to something larger, which is beyond our comprehension at this moment in time, something about reality we can't quite grasp. To claim we can't possibly be looking at reality from such an oblivious perspective is to claim you know beyond all shadow of a doubt how this reality really works.

edit on 27-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is the Logo of one of the production companys of Knowing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/186042e23503.jpg[/atsimg]

We all know what that looks like.

I don't know if the film has predicted the Japan disaster but it is a strange movie.

ALS

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Somehow Hollywood has got us trapped within their sphere (metaphorically speaking) ... and our fears are manifesting into reality.

I don't expect people to "see it" from my perspective... but I'm trying real hard to illustrate it.

I believe this to be synchronicity. I could tell you a very crazy story that happened to me years ago. I would prefer it through u2u, not that it's personal, but because I don't wish to defend or discuss with skeptics. I think the world works in mysterious ways and coincidences are some time natures way to keep us on our toes.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just to throw a spanner in the works here.

The internationally recognized country code for Japan in distress signal coding is

sorry!
edit on 27/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here's something else to think about. There is actually a scene in knowing which talks about determinism. It's a fairly odd scene actually, highly philosophical. Just before he realizes the number list can predict numbers he basically reaches a point where he has no belief in god or anything else (mainly due to his wife dying), he states "# just happens" when a girl in the class asks exactly what his view on determinism was. That's probably why he becomes so obsessed with numbers which can predict the future. I also found the end of the movie pretty odd, in relation to what abductees often say (see thread in my sig), it makes some sense. It's possible that is the ultimate prediction Knowing will unleash.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Check out the "666" right above the featured "81" in this screenshot
They are ruthless

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73155d5ab8cb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krzyzmo
Check out the "666" right above the featured "81" in this screenshot
They are ruthless

I see can 666 right above the number 14, not 81.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

point taken. lol
it's close enough in the shot to give ur eyes a good look at it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What if some artists and writes have ability to predict the future - they just write stories, that come to their minds, unkowing, that they actually see the future. There are interesting examples about that from past.

"Knowing" made me feel strange too, it felt somehow like real prediction. Interestingly it wasn´t very popular movie as far as I know. But I liked it, the ending too and the interpretation of Ezekiel´s Wheel.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

just noticed one more thing in the screenshot.
the number "666" has a triangle of "888" surrounding it.
"888" is the number for Jesus.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Krzyzmo because: added pic

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Films are a reflection.
Films are created by the writers using the everyday situations humans face.
The writer is the creator of the illusion....much the same as the illusion of our reality has been created.
Anything can happen in either illusion...and it does.

When a synchronicity is noticed between one illusion and another...that is when it sets people to questioning...especially, when they find that one illusion has predicted something in "real" life.

It holds a person's interest...making them wonder how they would deal with such a situation, should it happen, and to file it away just in case...If and when such a thing may happen, it is brought to the forefront for comparison. The trick is that many people do not understand how to separate a screen illusion from a day to day one, and they fade into one another in the collective mind...becoming someone's idea of a prediction in real life.

In Knowing...the oil rig fire was a day to day happening (at one point, there were several fires a day in the Gulf and other oil fields). Since this particular debacle had not happened yet, nor had Japan and the reactor problem...how do we know that such films are not treasure troves for TPTB to get creative from? Is it possible that those we attribute certain situations to are that creative? Don't think so...but most writers are...have you ever noticed how our lives are appearing more "scripted" recently?

Both are illusions...anything can happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I also found it strange the news was showing helicopters and ships pouring water on the fire - just like Japan.

This is pushing it but the numbers after 81 are 424 - fukushima' s city code is 24.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

888 is believed to be the number of Jesus right?

ALS

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I just watched a few videos from Lindsey Williams and he was saying to watch what comes from Hollywood, apparently there are a lot of hints or buzzwords which are being put into movies which show how the elite have to tell us everything before they do it. S&F for you as I think you are on to something.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The code is very interesting.

I was hoping others could get on deciphering it. It seems that 03 29, is mentioned from the clock in relation to the movie Scorcher which has nuclear disaster and teutonic plates. So March 29th?

From another forum it mentions that between April 20, 2010, BP, and March 29, 2011, there are 11 months/9 days, so bascially, 9/11. In days this translates into the exact number of officially given firefighters who died on 9/11, 343.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It reminds me of Rik Clay.

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 2 of 2 by Rik Clay

Wonder if there is a connection between these codes. The elite have hijacked something for their purposed and probably purposely align things.

If we could second guess more, we would make them upset by posting this and sending light toward these things backfiring.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very strange! As I watched your videos my clock showed this:

22:11

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
op it will be very interesting if very soon four commercial jet liners go down in the United States, and flight 74 is one of them

i find it very interesting that the clock turned onto 12:00 and at the bottom right hand corner was the words Japan. crazy i need to rewatch this movie again as there might be more than meets the eye still to see. As well has anyone seen the movie battle las angeles? they have a date of a invasion of this august

crazy times

edit on 27-3-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

What's really freaky is that when it strikes 12 it shows an "M" on the top left corner and no "A" for AM. So it turns out to be M = March, 12th, Japan.

That is pretty freaky!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join