It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright object, thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Okay this dudes u-tube page is filled with ufo vids. So, besides that this one looks pretty strange.

On the vid, the chick kept asking what is that over and over. Please dont focus on that.
I really dont care about that, I was just focused on the object. which was strange.

Here you go and enjoy.

If this has been posted before let me know, thanx.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Right at the start it looks like it has smoke coming out the back of it so my initial guess would be a flare.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

I'm no expert on flares but i'm pretty sure flares don't dim out and light back up. Also when he got it to focus it looked like the whole thing was alive and pulsating... weird

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by littleweedmen

I see what you mean but i cant tell whether its eminating from the object or whether its just an effect caused by the camera trying to focus on it. It does look weird though.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

You're right. The camera is trying to focus on a small point of light giving it that effect. I have a video that shows this happening ...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Thanks for that.

Add darkness in to the fold and you can start to see why so many people think they see UFO's.
Im not saying this is the case with all the vids you see, but people deffinatley have to be carefull and cover all the bases first.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Excellent! Star for you.

Here's another video that technically explain it all... focus/defocus artifacts:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Im not educated in camera effects, but leaning from others here.
So, was the vid op aware he did that focused too much on the light to make the watchers think that was a ufo?
or was he totally unaware on what the cam was doing that?

Thanx Ziggy

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm wondering if its a night skydiver with magnesium flares?

This is a video of the U.S Army's golden Knights...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

So, was the vid op aware he did that focused too much on the light to make the watchers think that was a ufo?
or was he totally unaware on what the cam was doing that?

Thanx Ziggy

I cant say for sure his intentions. But in my opinion I believe they tried to deceive. Its unfortunate people do these kind of things...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Yeah...
From what I saw ( in real life ) has nothing on these u-tube clips of flares or over focused lights.
Just thought there might be more.... never again with these, I'll watch more closely

Thanx again Ziggy

new topics

top topics

join