It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death is of the dollar is a myth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
Are you from tulsa? I live in tulsa, and there seems to be alot of people with your same thoughts, Just curious!
edit on 26-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: Needed clarity

no. sorry.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
Are you from tulsa? I live in tulsa, and there seems to be alot of people with your same thoughts, Just curious!
edit on 26-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: Needed clarity

I still don't understand the thought. Are we talking about a machine? Like if I say "I want a BLT" A BLT just appears. And what does that have to do with the Dollar?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

I don't know. ....

alls i'm saying is that the government has technology to reproduce anything .... an infinite amount of times...
edit on 26-3-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Your entire op is highly opinionated.. Prove that it is a myth..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

that's the thing with lots of "2012 stuff" you can't really prove it................................

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

I don't know. ....

alls i'm saying is that the government has technology to reproduce anything .... an infinite amount of times...

Well what's the technology. Matter can't just be created so it has to be getting it from somewhere. Do you have any info on this tech. A source link of sometype.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Please tell me this is some kind of joke.. If it is you got me..

I'm just going to start taking this as a joke..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Prosperity vs Scarcity is both a reality and a state of mind. If you are a "Have Not" then it is hard to believe in Prosperity per se. As to the technology to produce abundance I do believe that they (tptb) have "free energy" (cold fusion and related alien technology) but they dont want to introduce it until they unveil their Utopia after a "Cleansing" of the earth (read Population Reduction). They probably even have mastered the principles of alchemy and can create gold from base metals via something like the LHC or particle accelerators like they have at Lawrence Livermore but not economical at this time. However, when it is perfected and they are ready to introduce it they could go to a gold based currency that would be a combination of a gold standard and fiat currency due to the ability to basically create gold (not as cheap as creating money out of thin air but cheaper than mining it out of the ground and it would belong to them and not the mining companies). Then they. being controlled by the Red Shield (Rothschild) Banking Carter (financial arm of the NWO/Illuminati) can still control everything and maintain the ability to manipulate money and credit.
edit on 26-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I have a confused look. I have no idea what you are talking about. It seems you are suggesting that the USD cannot collapse because there is technology available to replicate anything an infinite number of times? Let me tell you, if that existed the USD would die overnight.

Well, it's been proven the Fed can replicate trillions of dollars out of thin air. Maybe this is what the poster is referring to?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
look...........

this might be hard to absorb. watch Ian Xel Lungold .... he's read in to the future predictions a little bit............maybe a little too much ............

unfortunately. and very unfortunately... his videos have become highly frowned upon .........................i know it's hard to believe things without actual proof.... but he's really dead on with everything.....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I have a confused look. I have no idea what you are talking about. It seems you are suggesting that the USD cannot collapse because there is technology available to replicate anything an infinite number of times? Let me tell you, if that existed the USD would die overnight.

Well, it's been proven the Fed can replicate trillions of dollars out of thin air. Maybe this is what the poster is referring to?

It's either that or my BLT machine.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

As long as they don't start making silver out of thin air, I'm ok with it. lol

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKultraVideos

Originally posted by jude11

It's either that or my BLT machine.

You have 10 seconds to venture back out of Wonder-Land.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Proof, or this replication - whatever the hell you call it machine never existed.. Thats the way it go's.. Without factual proof this thread is a fail..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

We're not looking for proof of this machine... Which we still have no clue what it actually does, and how this affects the dollar. Just a outside possiblity that this machine is out there or is being or once was worked on. I don't start alot of threads because I feel I lack alot of source material. Now that I know I can, i'm just going to start.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
LOL...wow...zany goofy inventions huh..Let's just say for a second that your delusional world was in fact reality. In that zany world of yours sure TPTB might share these crazy and zany inventions..but as most of us know there are many alternatives to energy that have in fact been invetned in the real world and and have been stifled either bought out,bullied and for all we know murdered..see..that is the world that really is going on.The government don't share the real good stuff and they won't unless we take them out of office Your zany little despicable me world is not reality. And lets face it..you are indeed delusional.
now..go get your crayons and go get your donald duck coloring book and remember to stay in the lines theres a good boy..he's alittle slow but a good kid.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

If they perfect the process then they could do it to silver too but the costs would be the same. Gold would drop more than silver and the base metal used would go up in value (hmmm, condor or iron butterfly spread maybe?).

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

This is the perfect example of what I call a "Garbage Post".

Please, just ignore these....

Also. I will not be replying to any other "Garbage Posts" They just take up time. And effort. And then in the end I know I'm right.......................................................................

I will not respond to any of these posts. Please don't post these in this thread.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Americans paid more for goods and services in February as surging energy and food prices continued to lift US inflation, the US Labor Department said in a report published Thursday

inflation calculator
Price of Gold

March 1st China holds $1.175 trillion in U.S. securities.
Treasury
There are also multiple threads here on the U.S. losing it world currency as a standard.
Also. Just on Daily Finance I read an article also warning about a Moody's report about the U.S. getting dropped lower on their records.
2010 report
cnn report
That link includes satte problems including pensions.

Two major credit ratings agencies warned Thursday that the United States might tarnish its triple-A credit rating if its national debt kept growing

NY Times

Care to re-evaluate the dollar? The dollar is on life support.
Also add in the Feds QE2 of printing non-backed currency. Those links are eay o find.

Don't tie the dollar into 2012....it is still on the demise.
edit on 26-3-2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just wasted five minutes of my life reading this drivel. spot on!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join