It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The effects would have been detectable years ago.

These effects have already started to reveal themselves and will increase in the coming months

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Is this another one of thoses doom and gloom threads?

Didn't we just get over the last one? (Denver)

How any times a year is the world going to end?

Doomers have been predicting the end for centuries. Accoring to my math the doomers are batting ZERO. A team full of cripples stand a better chance of winning the pennant than the doomers do of being right.

How long would you listen to a stock broker if every one of his picks were wrong? So why do people patronize these knid of threads? These people should be chastized not cottled.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxnibiruxx

The effects would have been detectable years ago.

These effects have already started to reveal themselves and will increase in the coming months

No they have not. I don't think you understand, or you just willfully and ignorantly reject the facts. Obviously you are ignoring what would happen to our solar system if "Nibiru" had skipped it's way, joyfully in.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnSnazz

We shall see in the next couple months who will be saying I told you so

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

Nothing whatsoever has been detected. Would you like to point out something or is this fantasy time?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

There is no need to wait. The evidence is overwhelming that this is a sham.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

We shall see in the next couple months who will be saying I told you so

Is that all you ever have to say? It seems like, at least recently, whenever I see you post it's always the same thing or just about the same thing. Copypasta much? I mean, have you ran out of conspiracy and doom to push so you just repeat yourself and say "wait wait wait..." Wait for what? Nothing to happen?

Show me some evidence that this object is effecting our solar system or planet. Concrete evidence. Please!

What a sham. Complete and utter sham.

edit on 9/29/2011 by CapnSnazz because: add on

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hope for the best, plan for the worst. If nothing happens, its all good, if it all goes bad then you're ready to survive. No point in worrying about it all, one day we all go and whenever that will be who know what happens to us.

We are never told the truth about important events, especially ones like the end of the world as we know it, so just use your senses and make your plans...........just in case,,,,eh

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I haven't pushed any doom on anyone so I don't know why you are claiming I have done so. All I have done was argue that Elenin is real and exists, this is not pushing conspiracy nor doom

edit on 29-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Here is your claim

There is a window of opportunity between Sept. 29th - Nov. 22 (Earth moving through Elenin's dust trail), because I do believe Elenin actually exists. The reason most people discredit its possibility of existence is because of its lack of appearance, but apparently the combination of being super-cold and containment within a massive gravity well provides the dwarf star with a cloak of invisibility, because the star absorbs light and the gravity well creates a phenomena called Gravitational Lensing, which has shrouded the star's visibility altogether. These celestial bodies are so cold that they aren’t correctly detected on telescopes. This kind of phenomenon happens with dwarf stars.

All of that is rubbish from passing through Elenin's tail to the claims of gravitational lensing int he solar system.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here, Charlie Sheen will give you all the evidence you need to know about these changes

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: vid

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That's wasn't sheen; it someone making claims about biblical prophecy. Introduce a video by giving a synopsis of what is interesting. I'd rather read for 30 seconds than sit through 10 minutes of video.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor

Seeking spiritual guidance is an important part for most people. What is weird though is that people sometimes try to connect the spiritual with the world. For example, you claim you are decalcifying your pineal gland. How do you know that? How can anyone tell the state of their pineal gland?

Why bother to claim something like that when it probably isn't true?

The minerals Potassium, Calcium, Sodium, and Manganese can all help to decalcify the Pineal gland. Essentials oils can also be used to help decalcify the gland, but the most effective way to help decalcify the Pineal Gland is to simply listen to Binaural brain entrainment, which can either be heard in Alpha waves, Beta waves, or Theta waves(Theta being the most effective of the three) and what these sound frequencies do is synchronize both hemispheres of the brain, opening up new neuropathways between the left and right hemispheres. The most important thing that Binaurals do is decalcify the pineal gland which will enhance and heighten spiritual awareness. Carrier tones used in these binaural recordings also influence consciousness and can activate different chakras in your body, especially the Crown chakra. Here take a look this> Pineal Stimulation Brainwaves and then tell me it is all hogwash, and don't say they are just trying to make money
. Just because there are so many crooked people out there like that doesn't mean they're ALL just doing it for the money, yes they may need a few bucks to survive but this is the real thing believe me

edit on 28-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar and link

Wow, my BS meter may have actually broke with this post.

I don't now how the Pineal gland works inside so I can't say if your right or not. What I can say is that I had a spiritual awakeening where my crown chakra openen up. I should also say that 4 days before somebody told me that mana would flow. I thought the guy was crazy. After this I started feeling stuff on my head and my forehead. Third Eye forehead is where you feel the Pineal gland doing it's work. I do know that mediations sound help my develoment since i feel more now. So if you wan't to experiment yourself try Third Eye Chakra Meditation (Ajna) Remastered on youtube and the 6 other videos. Seem to be temporary down. Only use this if you are comfortable with it. If it's not easy and there is a block then it's not the way for you or you are not ready yeet. I belive that the feeling on my head ís a rewiring of my brain that is making new pathways and blocking old negative pathways but im not sure. I have become a very philosophical person and is questioning a lot of things that is very outside of the box. Mostly im selfanalyzing myself alot trying to figure out how I am in this moment. My thought of self is changing every day as I get more peices of the puzzles on what I have been thru and what I have done. Right now it's all good. An opened crown chakra is the best "drug" in the world. I also love that my intuition allt the time tell me that everything will be alright. There is nothing to fear. All is One

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I totally agree, although the others that I have been trying to inform about these spiritual awakenings do not seem to care nor believe that the spiritual self even exists

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I totally agree, although the others that I have been trying to inform about these spiritual awakenings do not seem to care nor believe that the spiritual self even exists

I suspect that you may be making an unjustified generalization here.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

My consciousness has been expanding too. I'm starting to feel connected to everything in a way that was not so before, I moved out of my head and more into my heart and it is there that I can understand new concepts and ideas, where there is clerity. I sense information coming from the heart and move into a space of collective consciousness, as this occurs I feel my consciousness expanding out beyond my body, I can feel my own energy outside of myself, I realise that the outside energy is me, and that within me is everything that exists, and vis versa. I feel my energy in such a way its expanding out and that its all around me. I feel my direct connection to god and the animal kingdom, before this was lost to me, and now I feel the love and joy of the creater. Its good to know that I am not alone. I am urged to speak truth and follow my heart in all things. Becuase this is the path back to return to the beginning, the new, the old, so it can be braught forth and cleansed and shown into the now, your now moment and be understood again, like it once was in the past.
edit on 30-9-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Maybe not you, but people such as Stereologist certainly do not
Why don't you or Stereologist approach others such as DarkCyrus or apushforenlightenment on the subject of spiritual awakening
Is it because they will be able to combat their ideas much better than I can or am I that easy to shutdown

edit on 30-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The point is not to shutdown, but to educate. When people propose that some sort of special gravity is passing through the solar system that affects only the path of light and not the path of planets you have to suspect that someone is misunderstanding how gravity works.

The spiritual awakenings are usually personal issues. Who is to say that someone experiences or does not experience a spiritual change? It is a bit weird to associate such a change with 2012 since there is nothing to 2012 other than a long count sequence completing. All of the rest of it is false claims piled on by New Agers and hoaxers. The pile of nonsense has become large enough that others feel compelled to follow suit with personal dates.

There is nothing special about 2012 other than the piling on by hoaxers.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

There are way too many coincidences to say that there is nothing special about the 2012 phenomenon

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Maybe not you, but people such as Stereologist certainly do not Why don't you or Stereologist approach others such as DarkCyrus or apushforenlightenment on the subject of spiritual awakening Is it because they will be able to combat their ideas much better than I can or am I that easy to shutdown

No-one is "combatting" your spiritual ideas. We are simply pointing out that the claims you are making about a physical object, comet Elenin, are contra-factual. It does not have an immense gravitational well. It has had no effect on Earth and seems to have fallen apart. You are welcome to adopt a smug attitude about your spiritual beliefs, but please don't confuse them with science.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join