It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos in Government Buildings and TV commercials. Fact or fiction? What would they have us believe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ea6f939878a.jpg[/atsimg]

Hello everyone. This is a picture I took with my phone of a picture in the Houston Veterans Hospital (VA Medical Center) on the first floor, next to the travel pay-out window. I apologize for the quality but the image speaks for itself.

This is a real image, if you are from Houston you may see it for yourself; at least, it is portrayed as a real image for the public to see. You may have already seen it and just thought something was just "not quite right" about it. The shadows look right, "must be my imagination"...

So, when did we send a manned mission to the moons of Saturn and plant a flag?

This reminds me of the Air Force commercials they have been playing, here is one:

www.youtube.com...

Did you see there are 2 moons at 14 seconds in?

and another: www.youtube.com...

and another:
www.youtube.com...

If these commercials have been on here I apologize, this thread is about the picture I took at a government building and why are they portraying fiction as fact? Or, is it fiction? I find it odd that no one seems to notice these things, are we being prepared for the truth? Is the truth stranger than fiction?

Thank you for reading my first thread, I look forward to corresponding with you.

If this belongs somewhere else please feel free to move it, thanks.

edit on 26-3-2011 by Volund because: thread not post

edit on 26-3-2011 by Volund because: Always spelling

edit on 26-3-2011 by Volund because: fixed you tube links :/

edit on 26-3-2011 by Volund because: again with youtube

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Something wrong with the video links.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I would love to see but your links are broken?
Second.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hi there. ?Could you fix the broken links to youtube.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

fixed thanks, don't know how that happened, operator error.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Youtube-vid
Youtube-vid
Youtube-vid

here is one. Ill edit in a minute with the others.
I didn't watch them. Only posted them, so let me know if these aren't the right ones.

reply to post by Volund

If you want, just quote my post so that you see the links I used. Then just edit, copy and paste them back into your OP, and I will delete them. Or if I made that sound confusing, then I'll just leave them here lol.
edit on 3/26/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/26/11 by BrokenCircles because: because, thats why

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Those are the ones. Thank you, I apologize for any inconvenience.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
To me it seems that the videos are a mixture of artistic licence i.e. multiple moons and propoganda. That Space exploration domination are controlled and patrolled by that agency. It kind of reflects ego elitism and its purpose is to trance awe and submisiveness to a greater power.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
To me it seems that the videos are a mixture of artistic licence i.e. multiple moons and propoganda. That Space exploration domination are controlled and patrolled by that agency. It kind of reflects ego elitism and its purpose is to trance awe and submisiveness to a greater power.

What do you think of Saturn's moon landing? To be up in a government building is what gets me.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
These commercials are appealing to the average person: the one who regularly watches movies, plays video games, you know most people born in the last 10-30 years. It's just propaganda to excite people and appeal to things they enjoy doing. Just like most plays, films, etc., the main character must have some human qualities so that he can relate to the viewers. The relation creates a form of realism no matter how farfetched it seems. That's what we're getting here.

However, that doesn't mean that they don't plan to go out in space one day and possibly conquer other worlds, starting with our own solar system. It can be subliminal messages to show us that we need to be armed and ready when venturing out into the cosmos, but using self-defense as a guise. I recall Dr. Steven Greer constantly talking about "disarming space" or something to that effect, as if he knows that we have weapons or are planning to weaponize space to attack visitors. You can see from videos like this one:

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I tend to agree with Stephen Hawking on this one. Exploration is great but if there is an encounter with superior forces we should not be discovered.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Volund because: sigh

edit on 26-3-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

the exploration and use of outer space shall be
carried out for the benefit and in the interests of all
countries and shall be the province of all mankind;
outer space shall be free for exploration and use
by all States;

outer space is not subject to national
appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means
of use or occupation, or by any other means;

States shall not place nuclear weapons or other
weapons of mass destruction in orbit or on
celestial bodies or station them in outer space in
any other manner;
the Moon and other celestial bodies shall be used
exclusively for peaceful purposes;
astronauts shall be regarded as the envoys of
mankind;

States shall be responsible for national space
activities whether carried out by governmental or
non-governmental entities;

States shall be liable for damage caused by their
space objects; and

States shall avoid harmful contamination of space
and celestial bodies

Such good intentions from The Outer Space Treaty but past experince has taught us that such things are liable to change in the future. I expect terrorism to become more prevelant in Space which would allow more control over this Solar System by governments. New violent conflicts and skirmish wars will allow treaties like these to be re-written or disregarded. In the future there is only war be it with human or perceived non-human threats.
?And how is this to be funded. Governments can barely keep checks and balances as they are. Unless they start increasing current taxes once again or invent new taxes it will be a complete shamble.

Outer Space Treaty

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
When I first saw those, I added a TR3-B at the end. Those commercials are weird.

I edited this ad, and put in a TR3-B, but yeah, I noticed those commercials. Seems like another way to get us used to the idea, eh?
edit on 26-3-2011 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Nicely done!

I am reminded of these illuminati cards:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e9e1ac7fc1e.png[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/002e21022f76.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56d4016d2a8a.png[/atsimg]

I don't have one for the Air Force unfortunately.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Volund because: added science fiction fans

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I like the 2nd video down from the top... The Space Age Medevac VTOL C-130 (or whatever it is)

It sets right down on that bridge no problem... because bridges in the future are earth quake, hurricane, tsunami, and just generally disaster proof and built to be used as make shift aircraft carriers...

The tail gate drops on this Technological Marvel of Modern aviation.... and as the EMT's are running out the back to save the day.... I'm looking very carefully for technologically advanced medical equipment I would expect to see after arriving on said craft...

what catches my eye a WW1/WW2 era canvas stretcher attached to wooden pole's .... they even call for it
in the future thats the best we got to carry an injured body .... come on where's the anti-grave gurney?

priceless

almost forgot ....

the Air force sure does seem to get to this disaster quick.... to bad Katrina didn't happen in the future

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

The first time I saw the commercial with 2 moons I had friends over and I asked if anyone else saw 2 moons in it and they all said no.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Let me start by saying I think you're looking a little too deeply into these things.

As an amateur astronomy I'd complain abou the mural...unless it was depicting other celestial objects, then it's simply a collage.

As an Air Force veteran those commercials give me a giggle. Those are for recruiting purposes, they want to be appealing, they want to be cutting edge, they want to seem amazingly high tech...just like you see in the movies and video games.

They portray situation A while situation B is the reality. Notice that in some of the commercials they end up wearing completely different clothes. Does that mean the AF has all sorts of crazy uniforms? No, it means one is fantasy and the other is reality.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
Let me start by saying I think you're looking a little too deeply into these things.

As an amateur astronomy I'd complain abou the mural...unless it was depicting other celestial objects, then it's simply a collage.

It is below the sign reading "NASA Clinic", no other celestial objects. It is exactly as presented, a picture of the Astronaut planting the flag with Saturn there. I would expect to see Earth there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ea6f939878a.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 28-3-2011 by Volund because: no other celestials

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

It's called "artistic licence".

I thought people on ATS liked expressions of imagination.

Are you somehow offended that someone working in a government office would want such an expression hanging on a wall? I find it rather refreshing.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery
reply to post by Volund

It's called "artistic licence".

I thought people on ATS liked expressions of imagination.

Are you somehow offended that someone working in a government office would want such an expression hanging on a wall? I find it rather refreshing.

Thanks for posting, It is along side actual NASA images. It is portrayed as factual based on this. It is also portrayed as a photograph, it isn't a painting. Considering Houstons link with NASA and this being at the NASA Clinic it is odd. It is not of a "past, present, future collage" if it had been I could understand, but it is not.

It is in a public area of the VA Medical Center, not an art museum, or someones cubicle. It is presented as a "legit photo".

edit on 28-3-2011 by Volund because: elaboration

edit on 28-3-2011 by Volund because: clarification

top topics

<<   2 >>

join