It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact extraterrestrial beings!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have found a video from a NASA scientist that is attempting to contact ET beings. I have not done it yet as I do not wish to have contact yet. Although feel free to watch the video and try it. There is one more way though. You go somewhere by yourself, no one else in the house at the time, just you. Sit in a very dark room with lights off for 15 minutes. While you sit there you need to ask to be contacted and keep asking to be contacted by beings not of this planet.

Here is the video.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
He's been dying for a few years now

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
He's been dying for a few years now

Notice I didn't say he is dying. I said a NASA scientist because I dont know if he's dead or not. I assume he is dead.
edit on 26-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

To answer your thread title...Most of the time you can just walk next door

Seriously though, why would we want to?
edit on 26-3-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
creepy audio...if something moves in my room soon

i'm gonna need clean undies

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Haha sorry man but that was funny. And to the other guy. Some people actually do want to contact other beings. If you don't want to then move on.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
All I have to say is,
wooooooooooooooooooow,

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Uggghhhhhh......

Ok.. He's a nasa scientist who is dying, or dead, yet has to alter his voice yet sounds like a young man from the tone.

unreal..

god I hate youtube...

better yet - someone do it please... PLEASE..

I did it. I contacted the aliens... HOLY FRACK!!! Number 6 really is hot... Oh wait, thats the telly... woops..

edit on 26/3/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
creepy audio...if something moves in my room soon

i'm gonna need clean undies

me 2

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Uggghhhhhh......

Ok.. He's a nasa scientist who is dying, or dead, yet has to alter his voice yet sounds like a young man from the tone.

unreal..

god I hate youtube...

better yet - someone do it please... PLEASE..

edit on 26/3/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

Just to think, all this time we have been searching for E.T. and this is all we had to do.
Amazing!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I did some digging around on you-tube there seems to be a lot of dying nasa scientist videos.
I think this one is awesome

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

I know, I did it last weekend, with headphones and some amazing binaural beats..

Groovy visuals on the PC help too -

In fact, if you want to contact your own, check out scene.org and head to the awards section.

People who create stunning magic like that are just amazing.

Far better than this youtube fiasco.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Boo

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

thanks for the link. Don't take these other yahoo's too seriously. Also, you can't always trust every being you contact, so use discernmen and maintain consciousness of your authority (in your space).

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by renegadeloser

YAHOO SERIOUS?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Plonker?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by renegadeloser

No problem man. They are just jealous because i speak the truth and they can't handle it. And because nobody believes anything they say.
u2u me if you want more info without everyone bothering you on the thread about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I remember this "method" from years back, and it always struck me as a bit hokey. Reminds me of the childhood game where you lock yourself in a dark bathroom, stare in the mirror, and repeat "bloody Mary" over and over again.

With sensory deprivation (darkness) one's mind is free to fill-in anything, and relying on the notion of repeatedly "asking to be contacted" plants a suggestion of what the mind should fill-in the darkness with. This seems akin to methods of self hypnosis, and although I can't say it's impossible... it seems highly improbable that such a method would produce anything more than simply tricking one's own mind into thinking/interpreting "contact" may have been made.
edit on 3/26/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
These Dying Nasa Scientist videos are getting more like Dadaist art

They are absolutely fantastic

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Why do you think your computer calls your mouse and keyboard a "Human Interface Device"?

Why wasn't the hardware merely called a mouse and a keyboard for the system programming/software?

Because we also made SID's. "Spirit Interface Devices". They take micro-gauss's of magnetic field input and move the cursors around and enter letters.

Spirits can generate micro-gauss's of energy to communicate with us. It's not rocket science. You could build a mouse and keyboard that Spirits/Demons could use to communicate with us. Giving other dimensional entities access to our realm.

Not only could you make the technology very easily....if you did and put video's of it up on Youtube they'd be deleted quicker than you could snap your fingers and there'd be black vehicles paying a visit to your home.

Not Aliens.....Demons and Spirits who passed. Our 4th Dimension National Security intelligence source.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join