It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise as sound frequency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This idea came to me after reading this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... It´s about one member claims, that she saw a big wing of some kind of craft in the sky while hearing loud noise, that many others have been reported lately. I commented there also, but shortly, that maybe this is some kind of frequency and someone is making this deliberately? It´s just an idea. I don´t know, who they might be or what they are doing, but it´s intriquing thought to me, because sound is very powerful thing. Most religions teach, that Universe was created with sound and modern science studdies and uses sound frequencies in different fields - medicine, military, brain wave entrainment etc. Soundfrequencies seems to affect everything. I´m not an expert, but I have read about it and I have interest in frequencies and their affect on environment, especially on brain.
Member Wonderer77 on the above mentioned thread also suggested, that what if this phenomenon is some kind of frequency forming (like terraforming). There´s been a lot of talk about Earth frequency changes, what if this sound is part of this process somehow?

I must say, that I´m mostly off computer next week and can´t reply much a while, but just wanted to put this idea out. Maybe someone finds it interesting and can develope it futher.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

I know you won't be online again for awhile, OP, but have you ever listened to the sound of Earth? Google/Youtube search what Earth sounds like from space (its different frequencies) I find it interesting that at some times, some of the tones, remind me of the low rumble/pulse sound that I (and so many others) have heard.

Here is a 10 min clip, interspersed with radio communications.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

and another short clip (no radio noises)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Thanks! I´ve listened some of them and it really is interesting. Wa also have Shumann resonance - earth's electromagnetic field frequency, that might be part of this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Next time I hear this noise, I want to check current solar weather... See if their are any geomagnetic storms in the area or anomalous magnetosphere activity. If anyone else wants to do this is would be really neat to see, I haven't heard the noise in a few months so who knows when I will get another chance.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm glad to see you started this thread. In hindsight, I suppose it's odd one hasn't been started before.

The rumbling noises, whether mundane or paranormal in nature, having been increasingly posted and discussed have now become something of a legitimate phenomenon. I personally lean toward a (perhaps group of) the ordinary and explainable; however, I find the conjecture fascinating. It becomes all the more interesting when tied into another seemingly inexhaustible topic on ATS; i.e., the coming Earth Frequency Changes. I am not at all a proponent of this theory, but greatly enjoy the discussions and unique thoughts presented by various members. Truly, some original, out-of-the-box thinking occurs here on a regular basis (albeit, sometimes, one really has to search for it).

Your suggestion that the rumblings may be deliberate and actually consisting of a frequency is an excellent example of this type thinking. To take it a step further and wonder if the frequencies are aimed at the Earth itself (and perhaps its occupants), for whatever reason, is worthy of discussion and can only result in more such consideration and presentation. I look forward to it.

I flag very few threads, but I think this one deserving. Again, thank you for presenting it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I posted this same answer on another thread about a Science-fiction theory I came up with so i thought ill post it here too.

What If,
its a commencing of a tatical Alien invasion. like a form of invading inivsibly without being detected, get as close as you can to the enemy and attack. So in other words, lets say the "Rumbling" noise that you hear is the sound of thousand's of invisible/undetectable UFO alien warships moving in slowly and setting up for position at wherever they need to station themselves at. And it can including be a couple of 'SUPER' Alien spaceships like the ones in the movie -Independence Day-, invisible and undetectable of course, but since its so large and massive it makes disrupts the air and the sound thus making a loud "Rumbling" noise,including the other smaller space ships.

So after they have all finish stationing in their positions, over cities and places and what not, they will turn off their invisiblity cloak off and you will instantly see a whole bunch of UFO's all over the world over cities and over the white house lol.
Then they will commence their suprise invasion since we were not prepared for their very close encounter attack.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
One simple answer. HAARP

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The earth not only produces its own frequencies but absorbs them from space.

So.. in effect the earth acts like a sonic diffuser as such.

Complex frequency absorbtion relies on the ability of the diffuser to be fixed whilst the frequency being absorbed has an allowable tolerance. + or -

IMOA, the earth is broken and its diffusion capability is depleting.

This will mean that sound waves, especially low frequency ones will not be diffused and as such will affect parts of the earth in destructive ways. IE earthquakes.

sound waves of 1hz sine waves have the abilty to destroy matter, or at least break it up. But these need to be originated form a significant distance. IE from out of space. Not from this earth.

It is not unrealistic to suggest that these noises are sine wave remnants casused by the leaking diffuser. they may have always been there, its just that the diffuser is not working and as such we can currently hear them.

edit on 25-3-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If we are receiving any alien 'sound' frequencies SETI would be all over it! I see we have another HAARP hit-and-run poster. Problem is the frequencies transmitted by HAARP facilities are inaudible.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
SETI....

Just another joke, in a long line of jokes.

SETI is doing some cool things, but listening for "ET" is not on the agenda.

reply to post by Illustronic

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Matter destructive wavelengths increase in the high frequency range and decrease in low frequency range beyond the wavelengths of visible light. 1 Hz is below the 3 to 30 Hz considered to be ELF radiation frequencies, in the related magnetosphere science, the lower frequency electromagnetic oscillations (pulsations occurring below ~3 Hz) are considered to lie in the ULF range, which is thus also defined differently from the ITU Radio Bands.

The ability of an electromagnetic wave (photons) to ionize an atom or molecule depends on its frequency, which determines the energy of its associated particle, the photon. Radiation on the short-wavelength end of the electromagnetic spectrum—high-frequency ultraviolet, X-rays, and gamma rays—is ionizing, due to its composition of high-energy photons. Lower-energy radiation, such as visible light, infrared, microwaves, and radio waves, are not ionizing. The latter types of low-energy non-ionizing radiation may damage molecules, but the effect is generally indistinguishable from the effects of simple heating.

Non-ionizing radiation is thought to be essentially harmless below the levels that cause heating. Ionizing radiation is dangerous in direct exposure, although the degree of danger is a subject of debate.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by guessing

Matter destructive wavelengths increase in the high frequency range and decrease in low frequency range beyond the wavelengths of visible light. 1 Hz is below the 3 to 30 Hz considered to be ELF radiation frequencies, in the related magnetosphere science, the lower frequency electromagnetic oscillations (pulsations occurring below ~3 Hz) are considered to lie in the ULF range, which is thus also defined differently from the ITU Radio Bands.

The ability of an electromagnetic wave (photons) to ionize an atom or molecule depends on its frequency, which determines the energy of its associated particle, the photon. Radiation on the short-wavelength end of the electromagnetic spectrum—high-frequency ultraviolet, X-rays, and gamma rays—is ionizing, due to its composition of high-energy photons. Lower-energy radiation, such as visible light, infrared, microwaves, and radio waves, are not ionizing. The latter types of low-energy non-ionizing radiation may damage molecules, but the effect is generally indistinguishable from the effects of simple heating.

Non-ionizing radiation is thought to be essentially harmless below the levels that cause heating. Ionizing radiation is dangerous in direct exposure, although the degree of danger is a subject of debate.

Think subwoofer flexing glass

or

subwoofer dislodging paintings etc.

you will say ahhh.... thats SPL

but alas

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
. . . This will mean that sound waves, especially low frequency ones will not be diffused and as such will affect parts of the earth in destructive ways. IE earthquakes.

sound waves of 1hz sine waves have the abilty to destroy matter, or at least break it up. But these need to be originated form a significant distance. IE from out of space. Not from this earth.

It is not unrealistic to suggest that these noises are sine wave remnants casused by the leaking diffuser. they may have always been there, its just that the diffuser is not working and as such we can currently hear them.

Very interesting line of thought. This one allows for recent seismic activity and Tesla to be brought into the mix. I love this thread!

If we are receiving any alien 'sound' frequencies SETI would be all over it . . .

I think the OP is suggesting that the sound frequencies are originating here on Earth. While s/he does not seem to be discounting possible alien involvement, it is not considered to be coming from ET's 'homeworld' or even from space. That, at least, is my understanding.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

. . . This will mean that sound waves, especially low frequency ones will not be diffused and as such will affect parts of the earth in destructive ways. IE earthquakes.

Very interesting line of thought. This one allows for recent seismic activity and Tesla to be brought into the mix. I love this thread!

If we are receiving any alien 'sound' frequencies SETI would be all over it . . .

I think the OP is suggesting that the sound frequencies are originating here on Earth. While s/he does not seem to be discounting possible alien involvement, it is not considered to be coming from ET's 'homeworld' or even from space. That, at least, is my understanding.

If you like this, I posed a similar theory earlier this week....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buskey

Originally posted by Wonderer77

I do not suggest that these are manipulted. I believe it is a natural occurance and likely to be part of the universal cycle. The energy required to obtain the result of an earthquake via low frequency is unlikely to be capable of being produced by man or alien or anything else except the natural pulse of the universe. This was my point that I failed to communicate originally

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buskey.

Yes, even though coming at it from a totally different direction, with a completely different end goal, the suggestions regarding the phenomenon itself are more than similar - the culprit is artificially generated frequency aimed at a particular purpose.

Fascinating that several such widely differing threads could espouse such similarities within this short time period. I've admittedly not read many of the 'rumbling noise' threads yet - perhaps it's time I looked more closely at them. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I do not suggest that these are manipulted. I believe it is a natural occurance and likely to be part of the universal cycle. The energy required to obtain the result of an earthquake via low frequency is unlikely to be capable of being produced by man or alien or anything else except the natural pulse of the universe. This was my point that I failed to communicate originally.

Personally, I think you actually explained what you meant quite well. I'm having a bit of fun with abstract thought this evening and chose to go more 'inductive' on your statements than 'deductive;' hence, my association of your statements with the OP's artificially generated sound frequency theory and mention of Tesla's 'Earthquake Machine.'

It was obvious you meant these as natural and I quite enjoyed your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Thank you.

I meant that

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

I like the way you look at these theories, most people are too sertain, that they know truth and it makes them too serious
. I also like different ideas and theories, the crazier the better. I like to play with ideas and see, how very different things can fit together. It doesn´t mean, that I strongly believe some of them and deny others.

So, when I read the other thread (link in firts post) I thought, that what if these are giant space-ships or maybe ancient machines, that have been here milions of years invisibly and now as we approach to famous 2012 and some people believe it will bring higher frequencies to Earth, then maybe these crafts are designd to frequency-formate this planet. It might be connected with ancient aliens too - once they built machines here, that we confuse as temples and pyramids, some of the machines are in higher frequency (invisible to us) - and they are working all the time OR higher frequency machines started to working some time ago and as we are getting closer to that reality we are starting to hear and finally see these things.
Of course it might be natural, higher frequency might be coming from the centre of the Universe. But machines can play some part of this process too. There are crazy theories (some from Russian scientist Muldashev, who heard it from Tibetan monks) about how our planet is locked up, because once we started war in Solar System and we are locked up with frequency, that is now changing along with Universal cycles. This helps to tie together natural cycles and space ships

I´m just playing with ideas here

edit on 26-3-2011 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

If we are receiving any alien 'sound' frequencies SETI would be all over it! I see we have another HAARP hit-and-run poster. Problem is the frequencies transmitted by HAARP facilities are inaudible.

No, I don´t think it´s HAARP (though I can´t be sure of course). And I´m not around the internet much til the beginning of April, not running anywhere. Just said it, so people don´t think I´m just another hit-and-run poster

top topics

<<   2 >>

join