It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Alchemy works and could be used with the reflection we live in to feed the world and have unlimited resources of any kind. The problem is that about a third of humans would choose to destroy us instead. The secret is to give mass to the trio of substances but the methoeds used can trigger a destruct sequence of all life if an unpure heart is faced with the choice to save their flesh or allow everyone else to be destroyed. Bowing is the only way to weed them out because they are contrite and will not submit. Keeping humans dumbed down was necessary in order to get where we are today. The methoed is way more shorter than what is presented here. If one is pure at heart the spirit will guide you through the riddles within.
edit on 18-3-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
urine and stones?
kidney stones are not golden
trust me on that

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There are two types of kidney stones. I fight the daily fight too. Most people that find gold in the ground remark about the sewer odor that is giving off by unwashed nuggets.

Everyone needs to remember that eating stones from urine will kill you. The part about feeding everyone is akin to a matter generator and not life force and majik.
If one reads the bible about the money changers they can start to find clues. They could turn a bronze coin to silver and silver to gold up to either 5 or 10 times. Our current banking system does something similar with each deposit we make loaning out ten times the amount they physically have.

edit on 20-3-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Does any one having a working link, or a file they could share? 404 error in the op D:

edit on 20-3-2014 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

_damon
reply to post by TheJourney

Too many were trolling the forum. Especially others alchemists that disliked the author's theory. It was really pathetic to watch. So it had to be closed. Now its invite only.

Btw it does use the urine because it comes from the body and rich in life energy aka Ki and is so an better alternative than others compounds. There is energy in dew too but the supposed advantage with urine is that it is richer, it is sterile and easily obtainable altough dew... Now if the only fact that it IS urine is enough to disconcert you then its your loss.
edit on 17-3-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

Where were the invites found? When the forum reopened recently someone mentioned they were hidden somewhere, and I haven't been able to find anything. I'd love to be able to keep up with everyone's progress.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

forget it then. Because the goal here is to filter the serious and knowledgable from the ignorant, troll and misinformed. If you cant find it by yourself, try harder or give up. Anyways i dont know myself, and dont care for now. The stone supposedly takes more than 5years or so to be made, plenty of time.

By the way, the hidden link isnt the only thing you must find. You must then send your own written understanding of the alchemy process going on when making the stone. If it does not meet the requirement or is of poor quality, you will be denied. Nothing is easy.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
as much as I want to take up this project, and I honestly do think it would create a magnificent, powerful object.. I would imagine it would take a few tries to get it right. which could mean that it could be a lifelong pursuit.

going crazy

boiling piss

for the rest of your life

no one believes you

but you stay true to your boiled pee.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hitler made meth out of his and look how that turned out.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i have been popping in from time to time here for years. i love that some create conspiracy, it is a wonderful diversion. did not remember i made an account.

soooo here i am and here goes nothing.

the book of Aquarius was simply a brilliant piece of compilations designed to encourage an interest. as an Al chemical book is a very good starter, or i would hazard a primer. even though it deals with the "Holy Grail" of science. it is very close in its instructions on creating the water of life as it was once called in the 4th century.

now my friends and seekers of truths, it was never the water of wealth. the interest in transmutation of noble metals never cam about till 10's of thousands of years later where wise men of old interested in metal manipulations may have used it in a form of demonstration of the compounds ability's. when that was shown all hell broke lose and the secrets began to be coveted by more then clergy. as a form of sociological understandings it forced the wise men back into the closet, metaphorically speaking. the secret once again became the secret of secrets. hidden and unattainable.

So now we have the author of the Book of Aquarius AKA Alexsander reopen an old and sore wound. for a couple of years many brilliant minds worked on the riddles. and far more minds simply took a back row seat and observed. in the realm of millions of hits on the forum pages. all forms of people logged in, some to attempt to chastise others actively pursuing the interests. others doing there best at guessing.

yup the forum was up then it was taken down then it was up then it was taken down. 5 times this has happened. most recently it was up for a couple weeks and was taken down last week. its like a soap opera at times. but lets look at those difficulties. here we have a guy that was the founder of a web page involving millions of people from all over the world. frustrations naturally occurred, miss representation of ideas also occurred. to coin a youthfulness how many nerds can you shove in a room before seeing beakers fly at one and other?

in the end eventually they were successful. the riddle of how to change a uric salts into another compound has been answered. and lets talk about urine. for thousands of years it has proven over and over a medicinal value aside from perfecting it in its most perfect form. there is urine therapy's, urine epidermal regeneration advances. in fact most females all have put urine on there body's at one time. where do we get perfume from for the most part? bodily fluids of animals. it has been discuses what fluids is proper. some have said blood, some sweat, some tears, some sperm. the truth is every thing one can find in the body can be found in urine. from the grouse to the amazing.

NASA has done countless hours of research on urine both on the ground and in space. the CDC has done even more. and the EPA has done the most. we the laymen look at urine today as a cultural negativity. well why did they do that? in chemistry there is also the "holy Gray ls" one is we know there are a number of missing elements on the periodical chart. one of which is very near the atomic structure of AU. David hutson showed this. when his non organic sample of the stone was not found with in the known atomic structures.

Please hear me. now that i mentioned David. his work is not the stone. it will never work in an organic structure, some have died trying it. however. if it pleases you to explore those truths. i would say go right a head. i am honored you wish to bring new information to our species in what ever task you take upon your self to do.

the author of the BoA has republished a new book involving the stone called "ALCHEMY DECIPHERED" written by Aleksander Almasy 2014.

lastly the stone can be made by any one. even a homeless person on the street. one does not need fancy equipment to make it.

in the search of truths
a common simple approch guy
edit on 23-6-2014 by CommonTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
i am in truth exhilarated that none of you all wish to discus this issue. and that you leave me with no other recourse but to expound my thoughts.

the book of Aquarius is factual. when the 3rd time the site went down was as a result of the information i provided to the author whom had no idea how to produce the transmutation factors of the stone, when i provided him of this he forever closed the forum, yet in his non adept attempts to produce the stone 2 more times did he attempt to open the forum to discover others successes. no one provided those answer and each time in frustration he closed that forum. there is another forum that is new and those answers are being provided.

care to know more?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CommonTruth

Yes please!

Could you elaborate on the stone a little more please. No fancey equipment needed? Are you talking about body or mind then?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains Urine in a jug will start to undergo changes depending on the factors and conditions around it. I hear plastic works just fine.

edit on 30-6-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Ya heavily transformed with ammonia. Is that what the transformation and acceleration will yield under natural conditions? Yes.

Well I am open and actually hopeful something comes about with the manufacture or birthing of the stone however the route or medium. I find it intriguing that teks covet and speak upon the process with language that only runs one into circles or dead ends. I find it almost as if those who think they have figured it out have become elitist.

So until I can buy it on the black market or farmers market I will be leery of those who profess understanding of proclaimed product. I wasted too many years reading what those who claim and have yet nothing to claim. Now of course its a 100% possible and potential there is and has been made many times the stone. Just there seems to be more curve balls than fair throws, probably a reason.

In before philosophical ramblings...'.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa I'm sure there is someone around willing to sell some calcified uric acid stones. Spot on about the ammonia but most urine will calcify into calcium and not keep the uric base.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
Hehe I prolly I have passed a few.

But seriously what do you think is special about urine or processing it?

Wouldn't it be best put into a vacuum after passing through the body and then distilled or enhanced further be best optimal? From my understanding of chemistry (limited) yields that oxygen is destructive to some forms of potential and current life. I understand that some thrive in anaerobic conditions. Not saying piss is best in a container but wouldn't some exposure have an influence on structure and composition?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
as i am interested that another would request the information of where the continued studies are currently being given i will now provide this web "Forum page" it is an elite group and not many are back row seat people. please use this web site with care and respect for those that are seeking truth answers and our futures.

alchemyprocesses.com...

in these pages can one seek further interests in this chemical compound. like the BoA forums this is the best site to seek truths, there will be no conspiracy provided here by actively informational scientists. they are apart from the shame our species uses. please respect the investigation of this wonderful web site.

2 weeks ago when the BoA forum was up it shut down instantly when this web site was published in that forum.

enjoy my friends.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CommonTruth

Hey I am all about the advancement in human cognitivism and perpetual understanding .

But after spending days reading your post and what not it only mere's promotion.

This is ATS and most here seek facts and substantially not fantasy and stories that elude to nothingness.

So please tell us what we do not know, unless you don't really have anything to share?

edit on 1-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: broken keyboard ugh

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
post script:

to see the actual philosopher's stone being created i recommend this you tube video that is not on the YouTube commend search engines. under microscopic examinations

www.youtube.com...

a secret of the secret of secrets reviled

you friend.
edit on 1-7-2014 by CommonTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2014 by CommonTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

But after spending days reading your post and what not it only mere's promotion.

well of course it mimics promotion. how else cant truth be known. your truth or the truth of another, what is presented here is nothing but the truth, both yours and mine. love ya, and thank you for supporting your sceptinisums, we need that.

<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join