It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 Famous People Who Believe(d) In Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I was referring to this jewel. While cryptic, we get the idea. "WHO put that there?".

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

i cant view youtube videos at work. I assume its the one where he talks about the monolith on phobos?

who put it there..the universe etc? he's talking about his desire to explore space and make new discoveries. He's trying to make space exploration exciting & sell the idea we need to goto mars. He has never stated he beleives aliens are visiting earth in spacships.
edit on 25-3-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

While true I did not investigate each entry on the list myself, it was just kind of interesting. I could not care less about what anyone else really thinks much less a celebrity. Some people just like reading these type things. Must it be taken so seriously? It's like a National Enquirer article, humorous in my opinion.

I just don't get why you spend your time on here poking people? What are you proving? Do you hope to break the story on the "real" one yourself? I have seen one, as stated. You will never debunk that. I could not imagine trying to disprove every thread on here just for the mental battle. Trust me, I find plenty of BS here too.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

what have you seen? can you describe it?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Different strokes for different folks.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'd be wary of Robbie Williams, yes he's an ATS member and even went on a trip with Springer etc BUT, Robbie is a bit of an OTT guy with UFO's, he claims aliens have visited him in his studio and a large number of even more outrageous claims.

Sadly Robbie is then seen on live TV out of his head a number of times, there's a fair chance some of his ufo claims are from when he was 'feeling emotional' as they say.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Add me to that list, I feel like I am important anyways....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Everyone who's claimed to have seen UFO's / believe's in Aliens should be looked at the same regardless of whether or not their famous.

It is interesting though when someone famous acknowledge's ET life because they have the power to influence a lot of people.

Presidents who admit seeing UFO's, well doesn't that mean that this Phenomena is real???????????

Nixon showing his friend a dead extra-terrestial, proof their real??????

All beause Obama hasn't said anything about it doesn't mean their not real!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

It took me a bit to dig up the following. Here is the Mufon Report.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5ddffb4374d.png[/atsimg]

Long Description of Sighting Report

This was the fifth consecutive night of sightings. The other four might be explainable, different objects, but not this one. Needless to say I was looking. I walked outside to smoke a cigarette, as soon as I looked up in a west direction, I looked right to the object. It was a white orb of light with a dim circle in the middle. It was just above a cloud, maybe 20 ft. It seemed to be following above and at the same speed as the cloud. I watched it for about fifteen seconds. It was less than 1/8 of a mile away. I got a feeling to wave hello, when I did the object faded almost immediately. Less than a second later a shadow went over me, and with lack of a better way to describe, went through me. I felt it. My vision went dark for about five seconds from within. Blindness.

The first three nights were actually scintillation of Sirius. I found that out immediately on ATS. If you look at my join date and first thread you will see that I was mistaken. Needless to say, I was watching the skies.

The fourth I looked north immediately and direct to an unmistakable orb zipping across the sky at very high altitude then the fifth night, the biggie. I looked right to it. It was a perfectly clear and calm night. Except for this one cloud and the GIANT WHITE PLASMA ORB. It had to be 5 or 6 feet across. The cloud it was hovering over was very low and close, just above the treetops in the neighbors horse pasture. the orb was illuminating the top of the cloud.

I never hallucinated in my life. This thing was there and the effects I described happened. It was freaking traumatic to say the least. I felt this thing knew of my presence and reacted. When I said it faded in the report, it collapsed in on itself immediately when I waved. The shadow covered the entire yard sweeping from the SW and when it went over me the physical effects of blindness and ringing ears happened. I am starting to shake a little just typing this.

I made the MUFON report on 10-14 08. I was a bit fuzzy on the exact date of the fifth and final mind blowing orb. It took me awhile to find out of MUFON.

It was no ship.

Debunkers Go. Prove me wrong please. I have lost much sleep over this.

Is that a good description?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
It took me a bit to dig up the following. Here is the Mufon Report.

Debunkers Go.

This is probably off-topic for this thread. If you start a new one posting this information, I'd be happy to comment on that thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Bono from U2 merits a mention...he's famous almost worldwide. I once read a quote from Bono about his close friend and guitarist (The Edge) "He's not from this planet...he landed in front of me in a spaceship and we hit it off instantly, it was like it was meant to be". That's almost word for word.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
Everyone who's claimed to have seen UFO's / believe's in Aliens should be looked at the same regardless of whether or not their famous.

It is interesting though when someone famous acknowledge's ET life because they have the power to influence a lot of people.

Presidents who admit seeing UFO's, well doesn't that mean that this Phenomena is real???????????

Nixon showing his friend a dead extra-terrestial, proof their real??????

All beause Obama hasn't said anything about it doesn't mean their not real!

BA-HAA-BA-HAA..... The sheeple believe whatever Obama or whoever tells them!!! If they say aliens aren't real, WE AGREE, WE AGREE, whatever you say government....Since I am not government, I can't tell people they are real so they believe me.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
Bono from U2 merits a mention...he's famous almost worldwide. I once read a quote from Bono about his close friend and guitarist (The Edge) "He's not from this planet...he landed in front of me in a spaceship and we hit it off instantly, it was like it was meant to be". That's almost word for word.

How about Kurt Cobain, and the entire Nirvana band (which is now mostly Foo Fighters)?? They not popular enough??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Darn Hooligans!!! Obama is the anti-christ, anti-christ!!! Watch out he's gonna eat your soul!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Celebrities believe in UFOs.... and so what? Celebrity status doesn't justify belief in things which existence hasn't been established. Charlie Sheen believes he's from Mars and has tiger blood. It doesn't make it true.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Maybe you are right. I was just answering the question. If you wish to U2U please. I don't feel like starting a thread about it right now. I am a little pressed for time at the moment. I am interested in what you have to say.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I would like to add another one.

Former Minister of Defense to Canada, the Hon. Paul Hellyer is a huge believer and advocate of the UFO phenomena. He has attended and given speeches at many events (Exopolitics, UFO Conference). A very credible source who deserves to be added, IMO.

Also, I really enjoy his "harsh" words to Stephen Hawking for spreading disinformation (or misinformation) about hostile alien entities and he "cracked down" of the US for withholding advanced technologies. Makes me proud to be Canadian again... ( a bit)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Celebrities believe in UFOs.... and so what? Celebrity status doesn't justify belief in things which existence hasn't been established. Charlie Sheen believes he's from Mars and has tiger blood. It doesn't make it true.

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Are you just bored at want to type useless posts? If that was your goal congrats - you've succeeded.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It's curious that nobody here, despite their passion to learn "the truth about UFOs",
wants the links to the ONLY investigations ever made into Jimmy Carter's story and
Gordon Cooper's story. Why are you guys so massively UNcurious about such material?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
It's curious that nobody here, despite their passion to learn "the truth about UFOs",
wants the links to the ONLY investigations ever made into Jimmy Carter's story and
Gordon Cooper's story. Why are you guys so massively UNcurious about such material?

Well, personally I didn't ask because I've seen the investigations into both those sightings quite a few times in the past (summarised, in varying amounts of detail, here and elsewhere - online and in print).

I presume that the same applies to many other members of ATS reading this thread.

I also presume that others, like me, didn't react to your question about those investigations because we know that you know the answer, and you will post the links yourself anyway.

Other than seeking to impress you with our knowledge, what would be the advantage of spending time typing up answers to questions when we know you already know the answer?

The problems in relation to some of the other individuals on the list (e.g Shatner) are actually even more substantial...
edit on 25-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join