It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The date of this post is/was July 22nd, 2004.

I make the following predictions for 2004:

By the end of November 2004 there will be a commercial jet crash killing at least 93 people, possibly more. The logo of the airline will have red in it.

Dick Cheney will have further heart problems, possibly leathal, but if not he will drop from the Republican ticket and Bush will pick up another runningmate.

Kerry will win the US presidential Election by at least 21 electoral votes even though the popular vote will be by a wider margin.

There will be a terrorist attack on US interest (possibly inside the US) that causes loss of life and damage but no where near the scale of 9/11. At most 150 people will die in the single event. Some of the terrorist to carry out the plot will be Saudis.

Israel will make several assaults on Hamas, palastine will call it all out war though military actions will be only a handful of strikes, not sustained full scale war.

The US will approve the new draft laws but not draft any citizens in 2004.

Tensions between the US and Iran will grow but no major conflicts will occur between the two militaries.

North Korea will take no major military actions against the US, South Korea, or Japan. Test firing of missiles and political "big talk" will continue sporadicly.

Something major will happen in Pakistan. Something the entire world will be watching.

By the end of 2004 UN troops will be acting in Iraq.

There will be a crash of a high tech military craft, probably spy related, that will quickly be glazed over with a cover story. The story will cause quite a stir at first but die quickly in the news.

I welcome comments.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hmm... I can see most of these happening. Now, while these are logical enough for me not attribute them to physic powers, I think they're very probable predictions. Good thinking

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rev_Godslapper
Hmm... I can see most of these happening. Now, while these are logical enough for me not attribute them to physic powers, I think they're very probable predictions. Good thinking

They are based on statistics...

I saw the thread pointing out that no one ever hit a prediction on the forum so i figured I'd roll the mathmatical dice and get something up here.

Yes they are vague. But thats what allows them to be probable. The more specific the less likely to happen. I figured since all the psychics were shooting blanks I'd let math have a go.

Statistically only a few will come true. But it beats screaming about the end of the world and having nothing happen. It also shows that vague predictions are not based on any power other than math tools and logic.

I fear how well some computer models predict things.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
The date of this post is/was July 22nd, 2004.

I make the following predictions for 2004:

By the end of November 2004 there will be a commercial jet crash killing at least 93 people, possibly more. The logo of the airline will have red in it.

Give a date or a flight number like Sollog does

Dick Cheney will have further heart problems, possibly leathal, but if not he will drop from the Republican ticket and Bush will pick up another runningmate.

So what, he has a long history of heart problems

Kerry will win the US presidential Election by at least 21 electoral votes even though the popular vote will be by a wider margin.

I hear there won't even be an election

There will be a terrorist attack on US interest (possibly inside the US) that causes loss of life and damage but no where near the scale of 9/11. At most 150 people will die in the single event. Some of the terrorist to carry out the plot will be Saudis.

How about 400,000 in a suitcase nuke attack in DC?

Israel will make several assaults on Hamas, palastine will call it all out war though military actions will be only a handful of strikes, not sustained full scale war.

How about a suitcase nuke in Israel

Martial law maybe, draft no.

Tensions between the US and Iran will grow but no major conflicts will occur between the two militaries.

Iran gets nuked as soon as the first suitcase nuke goes off, they call it the land of black ice in the future.

North Korea will take no major military actions against the US, South Korea, or Japan. Test firing of missiles and political "big talk" will continue sporadicly.

N Korea is nuked when the age of nuke terrorism begins with the nuking of DC

Something major will happen in Pakistan. Something the entire world will be watching.

Oh no mr. bill

They're there now, just change the logo on the hats

There will be a crash of a high tech military craft, probably spy related, that will quickly be glazed over with a cover story. The story will cause quite a stir at first but die quickly in the news.

Yawn

I welcome comments.

Read real prophecies see www.Sollog.com

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Satans...

Give a date or a flight number like Sollog does

Better yet. Copy his flight prediction, with all the flight information, and add it to this forum, we'll check back after the dates. If i add dates and flight numbers i ruin the probabilities. We'll see which is right afterwards. After all, why bother with detail if it ends up being wrong.

So what, he has a long history of heart problems
Exactly. Hense the statistical probability.

I hear there won't even be an election
On november 5th we'll see who is right.

How about 400,000 in a suitcase nuke attack in DC?
Have a date? If not then by december 31, 2004 we'll see.

How about a suitcase nuke in Israel
Again, have a date? If not we'll see by dec 31st, 2004.

Martial law maybe, draft no.
We'll see who is right. I'll update as soon as either happens.

Iran gets nuked as soon as the first suitcase nuke goes off, they call it the land of black ice in the future.
When? If it doesn't happen by dec 31, 2004 then my prediction was right.

N Korea is nuked when the age of nuke terrorism begins with the nuking of DC
Again, we'll see. This isn't about who has the most hardcore prediction, but who is right, thats all that matters. People can spew prediction left and right but without them coming true they were just talk.

Oh no mr. bill
This is a vague catch all prediction. And yeah, oh no mr. bill is about right. Its the lamest of all my predictions.

They're there now, just change the logo on the hats
Ok, then I'll update my prediction to include the logo. My prediction is now that troops wearing teh UN logo with be in iraq.

Yawn
This isn't about entertaining fiction, its about predicting world events. If you are looking for entertainment over statistical probability, try the ATS short story section.

I gotta ask. Are you pushing sollog.com cause you are making money off it or because it is entertaining. I checked out the site and it only had one past prediction and it was rather vague. Show me where he predicted the school fire... he claims this was it but this is clearly a claim about the Olympics.

The Olympic Games of 2004 return to their pagan home
In ancient Greece 100 Bulls were slaughtered during the games
The Games open on the 13th of August
I've warned over the years that the Ides of Augustus was a famous DEATH DATE

The 13th day of the Augustian moon in 2004 is the closing date of the Games
The Games open on the 13th of August as I've said before
The Open and Close fall on the 13th
The tarot shows how 13 is the Number of Death

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
since 1995 Sollog has said NUKE TERRORISM WILL SOON OCCUR

He says THE EXACT ORDER of the targets are

1. Israel
2. Rome
3. DC

Now go to Rome or DC and see if Sollog is wrong

Go to the Olympics and hang out at the ENTRANCE WAY and see if Sollog and Nostradamus are wrong about the SLAUGHTER there

Go to LA and NYC and wait for the DUAL QUAKE that levels both cities

Go to Miami and wait for the killer hurricane Sollog says will level Miami

These events are specific events for horrific and historic disasters

That is how you test a prophet, your BS is lame

SOLLOG RULES

www.Sollog.com

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think satans IS Sollog.

I was checking out his site during the DC sniper episode. Sollog pinned the shooter as a "Christian" priest. And that the locations of the shooting were not random, rather the priest was making the sign of the cross with the locations.

Hum, christian priest - psychotic muslim

I wish I still had the links, but sollog was a scam artist, who was on trial at the time. Most of the posters on his board were just different profiles used by himself and his wife.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The only "prophet" that anyone involved in sollog.com is interested in is the "profit" they are placing in their wallet.

satans, and sollog, are bunk

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The guy just registered today, and has already been warned. I don't see him making it

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If this guy knows the future, why doesn't he just make money in the stock market and have his web site be free?

Im doing the math and it doesn't add up.

Furthermore if you KNOW the future, that means it can't be changed. But you seem all excited to change it. Again it doesn't add up.

Very Dramatic, (Doing my Gloria Swanson) "Dahhling, Are the caameras rolliing?"

Does anyone ever predict the future will be calm and not extremely eventful.
Perhaps with some steady progress in science and math?

To Quest: Statistically do more airlines have red or blue in the logo?

signed the ETERNAL skeptic.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Actually punk the Sollog profile of the DC Sniper was dead on

Older person 35+
Deeply religious
Anti Christian
Ex Military
Sharp shooter
Working with family member

The sniper was a person who changed his name to MOHAMMED
He was deeply religious
He was anti-christian as all muslims are
He was ex Military
He was a sharp shooter
He worked with a person he represented as his 'son'

All of these remarks are in the Sollog Sniper profile

groups.google.com...

Sollog focused on a deeply RELIGIOUS person that was ANTI CHRISTIAN

Mohammed was deeply religious and totally anti-christian a devout Muslim
He was ex military
He was a sharp shooter

ALL SOLLOG HITS

Oh, to show how EVIL WORKS, the map of the USA showed Mohammed was indeed making a PENTAGRAM

Was it intentional?

Or was he possessed?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Stop the name calling

Now.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by satans
Actually punk the Sollog profile of the DC Sniper was dead on

Older person 35+
Deeply religious
Anti Christian
Ex Military
Sharp shooter
Working with family member

The sniper was a person who changed his name to MOHAMMED
He was deeply religious
He was anti-christian as all muslims are
He was ex Military
He was a sharp shooter
He worked with a person he represented as his 'son'

All of these remarks are in the Sollog Sniper profile

groups.google.com...

Sollog focused on a deeply RELIGIOUS person that was ANTI CHRISTIAN

Mohammed was deeply religious and totally anti-christian a devout Muslim
He was ex military
He was a sharp shooter

ALL SOLLOG HITS

Oh, to show how EVIL WORKS, the map of the USA showed Mohammed was indeed making a PENTAGRAM

Was it intentional?

Or was he possessed?

I'll give him 5 out of 6, but he did specifically say in the first profile he provided of the shooter "Preist". Even if you were to use the fuzzy logic of sollog, and turn the priest into an imam, that was still a miss.

See the thing is... If you look at all prophecy with a skeptic eye, the BS becomes more obvious. If you give yourself over to a cultist, then you fail to see the truth as it is, only as they feed it to you.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
did you read

MAY BE A PRIEST or some deeply religious?

you see what you want

Sollog defies the logic your brain is prewired to accept

He hit the profile dead on

What was the FBI profile?

Nothing like Sollog's

They missed

Sollog hit

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just found the article I was looking for. It details quite clearly who sollog is.

For your reading enjoyment John Patrick Ennis.
Heavenly Justice

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
haha

howard altman?

he's a jew spy that admits he has mossad connections and he published the locations of the US nuke bunkers

www.247news.net...

Why don't you read the article altman wrote on 9/11/1997 four years before 911 occurred

In it the putz laughs at Sollog for warning how the WTC would be struck by terrorism in September

Four years later what happened?

Altman is a lying mossad agent jew spy

Sollog says THIS WILL OCCUR IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY

Then it does

Sollog rules

www.sollog.com

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm gunna get warned for this...

John/satans/sollog... go back to your own site. We're not buying your bunk here.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i'm not sollog and the way you are pissing all over my comments shows this site allows sollog bashing

so you'll see tons of pro sollog people here soon

WATCH

this forum will soon be nothing but Sollog posts

why?

HE PROVED he knows the future

the rest of the garbage here is worthless

Sollog is the only thing you towlah should be discussing

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by satans
i'm not sollog and the way you are pissing all over my comments shows this site allows sollog bashing

so you'll see tons of pro sollog people here soon

I'm sorry, but LMAO!!! You are cracking me up!

Did you ever stop to consider that someone is "pissing all over your comments" because of your attitude? And I also don't quite get the leap in logic that goes from "sollog bashing" to "tons of pro sollog people here soon". Why would they want to go somewhere that bashes their 'beloved' cult leader?

And does anyone other than me get a giggle out of the name sollog? It sounds like a breakfast cereal...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What a complete idiot that satans guy was....
(he is gone right? I can say that without getting warned, no?)

sollog's lover?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join