It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Meltdown Underway at Fukushima Reactor No.2 ? !!! Neutron Beam Observed !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Japan's Nuclear Agency spokesman : " 500 Millisieverts per hour at crippled No.2 Fukushima reactor was reported on wednsday .

A Neutron beam could mean a melt down .. a combination of uranium and plutoniom ..

Link : theintelhub.com...

edit on 23-3-2011 by L.HAMILTON because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2011 by L.HAMILTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Thanks for the up-date. A lot of people are going to need to see this...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Could someone please outline the implications of such an event?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What?

This is so confusing... they are obviously flat out lying and messing with people lifes

I thought the power had been restored to all the reactors cooling systems? so how has it gone into meltdown now with its cooling systems working when they have be throwing what amounts to a water pistol on a bonfire for the past 2 weeks at it and that seemed to stop the meltdown

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Where is the Nuetron beam? Did I miss it?

What's with the 80's music? Between this thread and this one:www.abovetopsecret.com...
I feel like a kid again.

Is there an end in sight? I feel terrible sitting here with internet, air conditioning, electricity, water etc... , when all this stuff is happening right now.

......strange days indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballsdeep

This is already being discussed. Start reading here

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MedievalGhost

No doubt plenty of good information to be had on that thread, but 300+ pages (most of it nonsense) is a bit much to take in. I've read most of it, but I like the idea of starting fresh and drawing from the conclusions of such a mega-thread. Hard to jump in on something that long and varied.

The implications? Nothing good, my friend.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I saw this story on Kyodo news and I was disgusted that they seemed to be so blase about it! Am I just a complete idiot, or is this really, really bad? Especially that it has happened 13+ times?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I'm skeptical of this report for a couple of reasons one that means the reactor is still operating. Now according to there procedures the boron rods dropped the minute the earth quake started. This would stop the fission process and no neutrons would be created.And finally how are they detecting this beam In a lab you have to use a scintillation detector just to see it. If the reactor core was breached this beam wouldn't move or disapear provided it would create a beam in the first place which is also unlikely. How ever if against all the laws of physics it actually occured the reactor core then is breached and you have more to worry about then a beam. At that point you have a bomb and we should be seeing a mushroom cloud with a live reactor with a breach. .

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

No doubt plenty of good information to be had on that thread, but 300+ pages (most of it nonsense) is a bit much to take in. I've read most of it, but I like the idea of starting fresh and drawing from the conclusions of such a mega-thread. Hard to jump in on something that long and varied.

You don't have to read through all 300+ pages. I linked to page 296 where the discussion started. Please take the time to read through at least 3-4 pages from where I linked. There are many educated people on the subject posting there.

Bottom line- bad news. This is evidence of reactor meltdown.
edit on 23-3-2011 by MedievalGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Thanks mate, but are we talking global chaos or something more localised?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ballsdeep

A neutron beam means that direct radiation (not just water that has picked up some radioactive elements) is now outside of the primary containment vessel.

In a meltdown, the pool of melted fuel would burn through the bottom of the reactor casing and essentially be exposed underneath the actual reactor vessel.

It could also mean that the reactor vessel had blown open (unlikely) or that there is a meltdown in the nearby storage tanks.
edit on 23/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

You don't have to read through 300 pages. I linked to page 296 where the discussion started. Please take the time to read through at least 3-4 pages from where I linked. There are many educated people on the subject posting there.

Bottom line. Bad news.This is evidence of reactor meltdown.

Don't take it the wrong way, I didn't mean to knock you man. I've read up on the thread, and yes, it's looking bad for all concerned. There is no "For those of you just joining us" button, just wanted to sum up the situation for someone who may not want or be able to read through it all. Respects.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

No problem.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
saw this coming. its going to get worse

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

These reactors are synchronizing, and those are not neutron beams, but rather a type of discharge that comes from this type of restricted reaction. Essentially photons are literally forced through the reactor vessel’s containment alloy, and appear in flashes. They are not dangerous themselves, but rather are indicative of what is going on, and what is to come.

From what I read hear, MOX was only loaded into reactors 1 and 3, so a number 2 neutron beam is highly unlikely. That reactor would need to have completely consumed its fuel rods, and that amount of energy discharge in the short time since the tsunami would have liquefied the reactor vessel, regardless of how much water was pumped onto it.

As for radiation, there are many forms of radiation; all are beautiful from a scientific standpoint, in that they are elements that exist for a brief moment in time. Their unstable nature can harm humans, yes, but they are indiscriminate as they look for equilibrium, so their concentrations dissipate rapidly. What is a cause for concern is the sheer magnitude of the detonation that will occur if this reaction in not contained in the next week or so. Theoretically, a unified fission event can lead to a discharge of an incredibly high order of magnitude.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thanks mate, but are we talking global chaos or something more localised?

I'd surmise global implications, but what do I know? I'm an educated man, but this is all outside the realm of my field of study. An already bad situation appears to be getting worse.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The direct implications are moving the INES number from 6 to 7 ( total disaster )

But the closer to home results are more radiation and radioactive particles released into the soil , water and air.

This German site has some great info:

(English translation of the page)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Again???
I thought these things started melting down last week or so.
You know they are looking to evacuate Japan as of last week.
And I read somewhere that cthulu was seen materializing from one of the reactors.
Please folks, when the thing blows up, lemme know.
Until then all else is misdirection imo.

(Edit)
Oh wait I see, i just looked below the video and saw, Intelhub.
More of "Scare em all Al's" propaganda.
edit on 24-3-2011 by g146541 because: Alex jones is a fearmongering gold selling schill.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Again???
I thought these things started melting down last week or so.
You know they are looking to evacuate Japan as of last week.
And I read somewhere that cthulu was seen materializing from one of the reactors.
Please folks, when the thing blows up, lemme know.
Until then all else is misdirection imo.

(Edit)
Oh wait I see, i just looked below the video and saw, Intelhub.
More of "Scare em all Al's" propaganda.
edit on 24-3-2011 by g146541 because: Alex jones is a fearmongering gold selling schill.

Cthulthu? I guess we are really done for!

Got a link for that video?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join