It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

Personaly speaking, I would rather face death with full knowledge of its approach, than live in ignorance of its existance. After all , how can I embrace the Reaper, unless I know of his arrival ?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by wayno

You say that to overcome your psychosomatic difficulties you have turned away from the news, and from negative thinking and stimuli. Do you not worry , that doing so may leave you thoroughly under prepared, that allowing your body to dictate how aware you can be of current affairs is the first skidding inch on the slippery slope to hermitism?

Good point. I sometimes worry about that myself, but I am still here. The whole point of taking a respite from the dark side is to re-charge, re-energize and prepare myself for the onslaught. Rarely is anything in the universe a 1 way thing. It is usually an ebb and flow. A few steps forward and then a step or two back like the waves lapping at the shoreline. I have not lost my verve for the main agenda of personal progress, at least not yet. If I do, then its time to make the will and finalize the preparations, lol, but I am not there yet, not quite, anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zarlaan

Death is an illusion as is the physical world. The physical world as we know it only exists in our experience. This is quantum physics.

Going beyond that, all possible events that we can experience in the physical world are already existing in a superposition of possibilities. All the different experiences are also existing in a superposition in our unconscious minds.

We can influence what future - "future" - event we experience through learning how to control our unconscious minds.

All this fear and doomsday talk is not healthy. Go find some peace, meditate, and let your intuition guide you.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Not only the"vortex of death" but the "Hughes of Garbon" too.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Something is "cooking" for this planet..

Something beyond anyone's control, and it seems that A LOT of people were right with their predictions about this period of time..

Enjoy the ride folks, there's a lot to come.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

HOLY CRAP!! I predicted that this is what will cause the 2012 mass mayhem! I told my parents a good three years ago that once we hit the new solar cycle that the cycle will be what causes all of the predicted craziness!!! Damn I am good! lol Awesome find though! Keep up the research and keep us posted!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
To me it's just awesome that scientists now come up with such terms to describe their theories. A couple of years ago it was all science fiction.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Its not actually the scientists theories, its just them confirming the natural course of what's happening in the world now. Of course, people some time ago wouldn't agree, but now they see something is changing in a dramatic way. For an occurrence to happen only once every 26,000 years, it MUST be significant.

If you read the COSMIC CODE by Zecharia Sitchin, he explains that the Sumerians evolved into a very proficient and stable civilization in just 500 years after homo sapiens evolved from homo erectus.

Here is one source I quickly found:
www.fromthestars.com...

Also, you may want to refer to this fascinating information:
www.youtube.com...

The Sun's energy actually makes us smarter!
edit on 3/25/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Good point. I sometimes worry about that myself, but I am still here. The whole point of taking a respite from the dark side is to re-charge, re-energize and prepare myself for the onslaught. Rarely is anything in the universe a 1 way thing. It is usually an ebb and flow. A few steps forward and then a step or two back like the waves lapping at the shoreline. I have not lost my verve for the main agenda of personal progress, at least not yet. If I do, then its time to make the will and finalize the preparations, lol, but I am not there yet, not quite, anyway.

Good to know you are still here with us Wayno
A bit of ritual cleansing here, a dash of bourbon there, and you're back in the game eh? Chin up !

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

this article makes so much sense.
however, stupidity can also be characterized by being ignorant of what is truly going on with Earth right now.
we are in for the toughest times of our history, but hope is our greatest weapon.
After 2013, a new age will begin, (not the NWO because it will fail) and it will be more peaceful than ever before.
For humans to learn to live in harmony, we must learn to go through tough times folks.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Since when do politicians need an excuse or reason to act insane.

As for the animal deaths, the most logical explanation is the recent BP oil spill where corexit was sprayed and has contaminated the gulf stream. The same gulf stream where the currents travel all around the world, which is the reason why all animals are dying because they have been poisoned. Any birds feeding off dead fish are also being poisoned. The oil along with methane gas and other gasses, including benzene and also many other toxins is depleting the oxygen in the water. BP and the US government have officially poisoned all ocean life. Totally insane.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's not a vortex of death
We are being pulled into a vortex of stupidity

It's stupidity that makes us stupid

lol agreed

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
I know alot about this. It's due to the Galactic Alignment. That is how the Mayans knew about 2012 being the end. Because the massive solar eclipse with the Milky Way Galaxy, is going to cause destruction to our earth because of the Black Hole in the center. It's getting closer and it will indeed cause massive death.

Why is it everyone is speaking about the Mayans in past tense? Folks, they are still here and very well alive!

Their message about 2012 was just terribly misunderstood and contorted. They do not speak about doom and gloom at all, that's just what sells Hollywood movies the best l guess.
lf you're interested what's the real message of the Mayans about 2012, just listen to this man:

edit on 27-3-2011 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'll ask it again. Is the 'vortex of death' a theme park ride?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ever wonder why the ancient cultures disappeared they seemed to be much more advanced than they should have been. They seemed to from experience understand the way the sun and earth affected them. Yet their culture still vanished. Something is going on, we won't know what it truly is till it is totally upon us and we are engulfed by it.
edit on 27-3-2011 by PFTWHFTB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PFTWHFTB

We do know what it is; pole shift devastation.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

www.helium.com

Professor Raymond Wheeler, from the University of Kansas, at first almost stumbled into the frightening data. The connection was initially discovered by noted Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky during 1915: solar storms trigger conflict, wars and death. A vortex of death.

Chizhevsky found after intense research that the rise and fall of solar activity—interacting with the earth's magnetic field—causes mass changes in human's perspective's, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns
(visit the link for the full news article)

yes?!

I had thought of this happening years ago!! A sudden tipping point of sun radiation strength where the usually buried subconscious minds of each of us is stimulated electromagnetically, as each neuron fiber is really a "wire"!

Near-instantly, in, say, a large city, all the people go insane! all of their inner angers and rages come out full blown. The Vatican burns, government buildings burned, etc....etc...

What woke me up to this was my experiences with a college building. I worked for my sister, then, helping her with her wonderful typing business in 1985 Carbondale, Illinois. I walked all over campus, posting flyer's on bulletin boards. On this day, i had to enter a low sprawling building where the university television and FM radio transmitter towers were.
On a long hallway, the studios at the far end, I began to walk along, seeing a board at the far end.
Suddenly I began to feel dizzy. as i walked a bit more, I began to be concerned about my ability to function!
I stopped cold in my tracks as now I could hear the muffled audio, from the towers, in my head!!
As I backed away quickly, even then I wondered how these students could stand there and not notice.

I soon learned that i am a "electromagnetic sensitive"! a "miner's canary" for the rest of us.
While i can just barely live in a large city, the salespeople at the big box electronic store wondered why i insisted on ZERO wireless systems of any type around my apartment!

been there and done that; i know that if the radiation were to become strong, everyone would then be like me!!

So this thread, to me, feels very possible to have this happen if a flare hits us just right!

freestone

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Vortex of Death my A.. You guys need to Google, "Worst Natural Disasters" or "Human Death Tolls". This era is a Tennis match in comparision to a 200 car pile up on I-95. Go outside, say hey to a girl, call your mom. What a bunch of milk fed whimps you all are.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Ditto on the person who brought to light what the website is about.

Consider the source.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join