It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices of Palestine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have always been interested in other cultures, in travelling to foreign contries, seeing exotic places and meeting native people.. Today I would like to go on a trip with you to discover the voices of Palestine. I came upon a website which lists a wall of lies about Israel. It contained this very educational picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46e95b59b1a0.jpg[/atsimg]

And they keep reversing it by saying:

* That Israelis are the racists (show me similar quotes by Israeli politicians)

* That Israelis are the ones who want to destroy Palestine (show me how Israels military might could not currently easily destroy Palestine).

* That this kind of info is propaganda (show me why quoting Hamas is propaganda against Hamas)

Thats the challenge. If you cant show me that, your "anti-zionism" is unmasked as anti-judaism/anti-semitism, nothing more.

edit on 23-3-2011 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

This illustration you provided is absolute crap. You sir are an Israeli propagandist. Perhaps one day you will snap out of it, but judging by your post you are already too far gone. Why don't you go to Israel and join the IDF and fight these "terrorists" depicted in this sensational illustration. This is clearly more lies from the zionist regime. This website you linked us too is garbage. Any racist can make a website and fabricate false claims. Even if any of these claims were ever made they are probably mistranslated. Either way you have provided no proof that these claims were ever made by the people quoted. These posts make me sick, but it is my duty as an enlightened human with compassion to tell you how ridiculous this is.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Israel is doing it slowly but surely. Of course they could just bomb them all to high heaven, but the world would come down on them too hard. Sooo why not just evict a family here, evict a family there, kill some kids here, kill some kids there. Slowly but surely. ''

I don't even know if these quotes are real but it doesn't really matter. I can pull some pretty crazy rabbi quotes that have been said recently if you'd like. They seem to have some pretty good company.

BTW. Nice Avatar, thats the plan yeah?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Oh, and by the way, I am anti-zionist and very proud of it. I am not anti-semite. It disgusts me when bigoted Israeli apologists pull the anti-semite card. Your train of though is what is wrong with the world today. Are you a zionist? Does it make me an anti-semite for asking if you are a zionist. Does it make me anti-semite for being against the atrocities Israel commits on a daily basis? Ok I am going to walk away for a couple minutes. Reading your post kind of p!$t me off.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is a troll thread. The poster is hoping its controversial enough to get a bunch of flags and stars and hundreds of replies.

One thing for sure is that no one believes this Israeli propaganda BS no matter how many times you poop it out.

You can achieve flags and stars by starting topics like.... Women are weak...... Black are more advanced than whites. Gays should be gassed. etc etc.... or "Voices from Palestine".

The topic thread title grabs you because you want to hear about the tortured Palestinian people but instead you get that ugly, pathetic, same old insulting garbage from the Israeli propagandists.

The world stands behind Palestine. You can fool the fools but thats it.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Welcome to Delusion Central where things you can see Hamas leaders saying on camera and writing in flyers are "not real" and "never happened" and are "israeli propaganda".and "troll thread". Next stop, Rubber Room.

edit on 23-3-2011 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Your Greater (Eretz) Israel avatar says it all, when does the expansion stop?
edit on 23-3-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I don't even know if these quotes are real but it doesn't really matter.

"They are not real, and if they are it doesnt matter". Sounds like denial to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You realize that the web site you are referencing was solely designed to counter "Israel Apartheid Week", right? The timing of this information is related to this:

Due to the popularity of Israeli Apartheid Week we have extended the "week" to allow campuses, organizations and regions on different schedules to participate:
March 7-20, Global
March 21-26 United Kingdom

Source: apartheidweek.org...

Regarding the "Voices of Palestine":

Until now, there has been no national campaign to counter this sinister agenda which has been financed by student governments and supported by academic departments. (At UC San Diego last year, one of the sponsors of the hate week was the Thurgood Marshall College, named after the famous civil rights leader, thus insulting both Jews and African Americans.)

The above is referencing Israel Apartheid Week and noting that up until the creation of the site you referenced, no counter messages had been dispersed.

But this year, the David Horowitz Freedom Center is sponsoring counter-protests on more than 50 college campuses, as part of its Islamo-Fascism Awareness Campaign. Taking inspiration from Jumanah Albahri’s admission of a genocidal agenda in her confrontation with David Horowitz at UCSD, the focus of this spring’s campaign will be Islamic extremists’ genocidal intentions and their campaign of lies during the genocidal Anti-Israel Apartheid Week. As the centerpiece of this counter-protest, student groups will confront the “apartheid walls” with walls composed of the lies Palestinians have aimed at Israel with the intention of destroying the Jewish state.

Source: walloflies.org...

Above is the purpose of this site and its message.

You seemed to have stepped right into the middle of a "sticks and stones" war playing out on the Internet and it would be very difficult to be able to draw any objective conclusions from either.

One is propaganda opposed to Israel.
One is propaganda in favor of Israel.

Other than further dividing the line between pro- and con- Israel members on this site, what exactly do you hope to accomplish?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

There are other more interesting and less insulting threads that deal with this subject.

We all can tell what your motives are and no one is on board with you.

Most of us feel sick when threads like this come along. for it's sheer ignorance over the facts The cartoon can cherry pic quotes but in reality the quotes are saying that the Israeli, british and u.s regimes are corrupt, lie, kill, dominate, invade, conquer in the name of Gold, Oil, and Drugs with no care or consideration for human rights.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Look at these STUPID israelis tormenting this Muslim man in the name of Jesus. Vile people.

Who would you invite over for supper out of that group?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That video says it all... anyone who would torment someone while they pray are not true followers of the religion they claim to be a part of. The Muslim man just ignored the idiots and kept praying. Good for him boo to the crazy bigots that were harassing him. I wonder if the OP was in the crowd with them

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
* That Israelis are the racists (show me similar quotes by Israeli politicians)

1. You can help us or we ‘will overthrow the world.’
Chaim Weizmann, first president of the State of Israel

2. “There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy.”
Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001

3. “The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more”….
Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel, August 28,2000. Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

4. ” [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs.”
Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, “Begin and the Beasts,” New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

5. “The Palestinians” would be crushed like grasshoppers … heads smashed against the boulders and walls.”
Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli Prime Minister, in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

6. “When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.”
Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

7. “How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to.”
Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minister, March 8, 1969.

8. “There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed.”
Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minister, June 15, 1969

9. “We must do everything to insure they (the Palestinians) never do return.” Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. “The old will die and the young will forget.”
David Ben Gurion, 1948

10. “We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves.”
Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

11. “Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and theAmericans know it.”
Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

12. “We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel… Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.”
Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983; New York Times 14 April 1983.

13. ” … we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria… The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established… When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo.”
David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From “Ben-Gurion, A Biography,” by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

14. “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”
Israel Koenig, “The Koenig Memorandum”

15. “We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said ‘Drive them out!’”
Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, New York Times, 23 October 1979.

16. “We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters”
Rabin’s description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet. Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion’s special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960. quoted in “The Arabs in Israel” by Sabri Jiryas.

17. “Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours… Everything we don’t grab will go to them.”
Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

18. “It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands.”
Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, 14 July 1972.

19. “Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment… Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.”
Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, “Complete Diaries,” June 12, 1895 entry.

20. “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.”
Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 New York Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1

21. “We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.”
“You Gentiles,” by Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

22. "We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”
Paul Warburg, Jewish Banker, testimony before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950

23. “We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not… You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world.”
Chaim Weizmann, Published in “Judische Rundschau,” No. 4, 1920

PS: I found a cartoon picture too like you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d5a595be3ff.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Any racist can make a website and fabricate false claims. Even if any of these claims were ever made they are probably mistranslated. Either way you have provided no proof that these claims were ever made by the people quoted. These posts make me sick, but it is my duty as an enlightened human with compassion to tell you how ridiculous this is

If I quote the Hamas that now makes me a racist? Wow. I hope people are reading this.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
This illustration you provided is absolute crap. You sir are an Israeli propagandist. Perhaps one day you will snap out of it, but judging by your post you are already too far gone. Why don't you go to Israel and join the IDF and fight these "terrorists" depicted in this sensational illustration. This is clearly more lies from the zionist regime. This website you linked us too is garbage..

Is that to say that you are a) not taking the challenge presented in the OP because you cant debunk them and b) retorting with nothing but foaming-at-the-mouth ad hominem attacks?

Thats alright. I didnt expect any different. I only made this thread to demonstrate that the truth is very unwelcome these days, just like it was in the 1930s. History repeating itself.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Ok I am going to walk away for a couple minutes. Reading your post kind of p!$t me off.

Could it be that your rage inhibits telling fact from fiction? It is common knowledge that this is what the Hamas and their friends think about Jews. Why do you think Israel built the wall?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just because they crack me up, and it shows a non terrorist Palestinian.

Well, I can't the video to embed, there's no number
check it out for a laugh.
www.youtube.com...

And even though I believe it's been covered on ats before, here is a link to the Palestinian Youth Manifesto. www.citizenorange.com... straight from the horse's mouth, and they don't sound like terrorists to me.
edit on 23-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here's Mudayris on Video.

But I know you all already know this. You just dont want it to be published.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

But Hamas does not represent all Palestinians, nor does everyone in the gaza support Hamas.
edit on 23-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

All references I've seen to him from my google search haven't produced anything that newer than 5 years old.
So....how popular is he? I'd think there would be more info and more recent info about him.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This is a troll thread. The poster is hoping its controversial enough to get a bunch of flags and stars and hundreds of replies.

Since when does the truth about Hamas get Flags and Stars here? Thats never happened before.

One thing for sure is that no one believes this Israeli propaganda BS no matter how many times you poop it out.

Please point out which of the quotes is untrue? Im not seeing it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join